• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

met someone

• Thread starterlockedup247
  • Start date

lockedup247

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2009
Hello,

I have met a Mistress and she has ordered me to remove my profile from this site and all others. I have sent an email to customer service so hopefully that takes care of it.

I bid you all adieu !

p.s. if I can't get my profile removed i am really going to get it from Mistress.:eek:

Yes, well... maybe.

Lockedup,

lockedup247 said:
Hello, I have met a Mistress and she has ordered me to remove my profile from this site and all others. I have sent an email to customer service, so hopefully that will take care of it.

Very good... congratulations!

lockedup247 said:
(If I can't get my profile removed, I am really going to get it from Mistress. :eek: )

That could happen. There seem to be many who request removal of their profiles, only to wait in vein (in a state of anxiety, presumably). Becoming a member of this site seems, appropriately, to be sort of like becoming a cuckold: "Once a cuckold, always a cuckold."

Meanwhile, you might suggest to your new mistress (politely and deferentially, of course, while bowing before her) that she may find inspiration for starting you down your chosen path by referring to:

Brassiered Husbands:
brassired: a complete guide to brassire discipline

Making him your hubbette (forum):
Re: Feminize my husband -- Gender Role Reversal

Spanking Your Man (forum):
Women who spank their man

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

Women who Spank Men:
Women Who Spank Men - Articles on FemDom Spanking

Finally, on the chance your relationship with your new mistress may succeed... perhaps as a result of your exemplary obedience and performance in her service... you might suggest she (and you, of course) give consideration to:

Should men take women’s surnames in marriage?
Comments: Is it itme for the man to take the woman's surname in marriage?

lockedup247 said:
I bid you all adieu !

Yes, well... maybe. You might consider suggesting to your new mistress... as a helpful hint, of course, taking care not to convey the impression you're disrespecting her order, and again bowing down before her while you make this suggestion... that she might view it as beneficial for you to continue being a member of this site, and posting your experiences with her from time to time, as an inspiration to other sissies-in-waiting who secretly want to be submissives, maids and cuckolds for their women but, so far, have been too fearful to confess their inner desires.

—Custer

just start a new profile without telling her

kirksvillemale71 said:
just start a new profile without telling her

===========

don't
i did something like that once ...ran an ad on adult site
and my wife's bf at the time beat the hell outta me :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread