• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

met woman with ankle bracelet

• Thread starterc24cuck
  • Start date

c24cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2008
Ok so while I was working today a husband and wife walked in, The wife was prob 30 32ish long blonde hair and yellow tank top and very short kaki shorts. She was rather attractive. I noticed on her right ankle she was wearing an ankle bracelet. She had her nails painted red along with toe nails.

They walked up to me and asked if we had a 1 ct. solitar diamond, I said yes and would show them. While I was walking in front of them I stared down at the ankle bracelet and i'm not 100% positive but when I was walking by she said something quiet to her husband and I could swear she said in a flirtish way "He so noticed it". I continued to show her some jewelry and she was very out going and flirtish. Her husband didn't really say much other then you can have whatever you like.

So I know this isn't some amazing story and it could be nothing at all, Or it could just mean what we think ankle bracelets mean. Anyway it was exciting so i thought i would share and see if anyone had any input on ankle bracelets. thanks and sorry for being so long

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Favorite

My wife has a number of anklets. The one she wears the most has alternating black and white pearls a half inch apart. It's a statement about how much she loves BBC.

What does this mean"

My wife has a queen of spades ankle bracelet

joyscuck said:
What does this mean"

Left is usually taken Right is available just like wedding ring on left hand. If she is available should be in right

The rest of what is attached to the anklet.

The rest of what is attached to the anklet.[/QUOTE]

A black spade or a black panther means she likes BBC.

If you compliment her on her ankle bracelet, she will show with her voice and eyes and friendliness whether she wants you to cum onto her.

hey went out of town just got back and read replys. How about some pictures of your wives with the ankle bracelets on? I haven't been able to find very many pictures in that area. I know, I should have said something but I was worried they might take it wrong. If she comes back in I def will! Anyway lets post some pics!

oh please do by all means my wife has worn her anklet for yrs ( not same one ) on her right side . and yes by all means lest see soem of those ankle bracelets ladies

come on guys or ladies.... If anyone has pictures of sexy women/wives with ankle braceletes post em! thanks

black guy

I like to see women with pretty toes wear toerings with heart shaped onyx stones.

I'm considering giving my wife an ankle bracelet for Christmas. Any suggestions?

Our favorite

OneForSure said:
I'm considering giving my wife an ankle bracelet for Christmas. Any suggestions?

I got my wife one about five years ago that is a gold chain with alternating black and white pearls about 1/2 inch apart. She wears it more than any other one.

toering

i got this 4 my wife i love when she wears it, she all ways gets extra attention when she wears it.

Attachments

• DSCN0588.jpg
    DSCN0588.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 624
Indy Hubby said:
I got my wife one about five years ago that is a gold chain with alternating black and white pearls about 1/2 inch apart. She wears it more than any other one.

Thanks! Does this say she likes BBC? My wife hasn't indicated she wants that, but perhaps if the situation comes up, she would be willing. Would the bracelet prompt some of this action?

The question for us is.

OneForSure said:
Thanks! Does this say she likes BBC? My wife hasn't indicated she wants that, but perhaps if the situation comes up, she would be willing. Would the bracelet prompt some of this action?

The question for us is not whether she likes BBC but will she ever consider having sex with a white guy again. I don't think she knows the answer to that question herself.

As others have written, there are so many women with anklets that mean nothing, that I don't believe that anyone would ever take it as a signal to approach.

mrock said:
i got this 4 my wife i love when she wears it, she all ways gets extra attention when she wears it.

That's hot!

But do you guys know that Hindu woman wear these stuff as part of religious belief? So if you see a Hindu woman wearing ankle bracelet, she may not be a cuckoldress!!

Mmmm...

nothing sexier than a hotwife with an anklet, regardless if she's fucking around or not, but you'll never know unless you ask. A simple compliment would be a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread