method or madness

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
Hi all,

Ive been hanging around a few forums for a while and this site seems by far and away the most understanding and accepting.

Im a married man who has been trying to understand his urge to see his wife with others. Many say 'just talk to her' but I know my wife and this really isn't something we can talk about! At least not yet.

So, instead Im trialling a method and I wondered if anyone else has done such a thing, and what happened. I have a slightly below average penis (5inchesish) and I do cum quickly.

Normally I spend quite a bit of time on foreplay and then during sex I have to zone out a bit to make it last. Ive now, for three months, stopped doing this. Instead Im not spending much/any time on foreplay and cumming when I need to i.e. quickly.

The method behind this is that my wife will become unsatisfied (or should that be more so) and perhaps start to look at other options.

I agree with MacNfries 100% that you need to contiue to satisfiy your wife as much as possible as not to alianante her emotionally.

How to get your wife inlved in cuckolding?
In your situatiion (as your wife is not onboad yet) IMO nothing works like "positive reinforcement" taking it one small step at a time.

Things like treating her extra nice when some other man pays some attenton to her, or playfully saying that she is turning on a paticular man (and you don't mind) , again, treating her extra nice etc.
She will then start to realate the attentions of other men with you not only not getting angry, but you treating her extra nice as well

Human nature being what it is, she bound to like it to one extent or another.
The important thing is to not rush it and things will progress by its self if she is at at all susceptible to cuckolding. :)

Not to mention how manipulated she will feel when she finds out the truth - that you "******" her into the arms of another man.
No - that's a bad thing. The best way is to simply open up about it. Watch a dirty movie with her and make a joke and ask her "how'd you like to be her?". If she is horrified, you say "geez, I was only joking". But if she's receptive... Move slowly. As others here know, it took me 10+ years to get my wife to accept this enough to try it.

Thanks for the responses - being new to all this I am very much finding my feet.

Im sure you wont be surprised to know my method is not having positive results - hence my post.

Just to be clear. Im not totally on board with the cuck lifestyle, I just know the thought of her with others turns me on. Exactly why ... Im not sure, the thought of her being used, the thought of me being humiliated, seeing her happy on a bigger cock - all these things come to mind.

Sexually as a couple we are not hugely adventurous, though I have been more so with ex's which is perhaps where my urge comes from (yes my ex's had sex with others - I later found out).

Still trying to understand my urges so all experience you can pass on is greatfully received.

justdreamin said:
Thanks for the responses - being new to all this I am very much finding my feet.

Im sure you wont be surprised to know my method is not having positive results - hence my post.

Just to be clear. Im not totally on board with the cuck lifestyle, I just know the thought of her with others turns me on. Exactly why ... Im not sure, the thought of her being used, the thought of me being humiliated, seeing her happy on a bigger cock - all these things come to mind.

Sexually as a couple we are not hugely adventurous, though I have been more so with ex's which is perhaps where my urge comes from (yes my ex's had sex with others - I later found out).

Still trying to understand my urges so all experience you can pass on is greatfully received.

=========

yeah of course we all believe this load :rolleyes:

How about just trying the truth but from a different angle. Alienating her is not what you're after, so how about just fessing up some night that you're really worried about your own performance, your small dick, and the fact that you cum so quickly, and you know you've been shutting down on her emotionally because of your own embarrassment over being such a lousy lover. Tell her how much you love her and how bad you feel about leaving her unsatisfied and sexually frustrated. Tell her that you dream of seeing her truly excited and satisfied again, but you fear that you're not man enough to bring her there. Don't fabricate anything. Just be honest about that much of what you're thinking about. Women appreciate it when men share emotional concerns. They do it all the time, but we seldom are honest that way. Leave it at that but don't leave it alone. Do your best to satisfy her and if anything intensify your sexual activity. Women who are getting fucked frequently but poorly are a lot more receptive to ideas that mean better sex for them than women who aren't getting fucked at all or getting fucked indifferently. Try to get her to begin to talk about her own sexual needs and feelings and show her real affection and attention when she does so. Don't bring up other men or anything radical at all, but ask her if sex toys or vibrators interest her. Offer to incorporate them in your love making to help you become more successful. Let her know that it excites you greatly to see her happy and sexually satisfied, but don't just talk about it, do it. Kiss her, hug her, smile at her, touch her, eat her, fuck her, and make it frequent and as often as she likes it. Cuckoldry is an expansion of a good and open and honest relationship, and she has to be shown that, not told that. It's always better in any negotiation if you let the party you're trying to convince come up with their own solution as if they thought of them, even though you may have been guiding them there for months. I have some early posts on this topic (trying to starve your wife into fucking other men) you might read. It's been my experience that starving a woman almost never works. Women who have to beg for sex soon lose interest in having it......at least with the man starving them...., and if they then jump the fence and fuck someone else it sure as hell won't be in order to please you. In fact, it more likely will mark the end of their interest in you. What you're trying to achieve, after all, is a loving relationship that is a win, win, win. Your wife gets to fuck other men of her choice freely, safely and with no guilt; you get the thrill of her doing so; and a lot of strangers get some very exciting pussy they would have never gotten from a married woman with no guilt involved. In order to do that, you have to love her enough to value what you're giving up (exclusive rights to her body), and she has to love you enough to break her marriage contract in order to please you and improve, not replace, your sexual relationship. As I said in an earlier post, if you don't believe love is important to the cuckold contract, go hire a ***** and take her to an ABS and tell her you'll pay her $20 for every man she fucks and sucks while you watch. You'll quickly see that the thrill doesn't sustain the price beyond $40 or so, because you basically don't give a shit what she does. If your wife, however, suddenly told you okay, she had finally decided that she wanted to fuck a stranger, that she wanted to go to a luxury hotel and take a suite by herself for the weekend and see who she could pick up at the bar and fuck in her room, you'd gleefully ante up $250 for the room and another $250 for lingerie and sexy clothes and $500 spending money on the mere hope that she succeeded. And if she failed utterly in her first time pursuit and came home with no stories to share of wild sex with strange men, you'd not begrudge her a cent of the money. You'd be exhausted from beating off all weekend while imagining what she might have been doing and delighted that she agreed to try in the first place. We like to talk on this forum about all of the wild fantasies us cucks share about our women, but if love ain't at the bottom of that relationship, you might as well go hire that ***** and save yourself some heartache.

duke9555 said:
=========

yeah of course we all believe this load :rolleyes:

Duke - Im sorry but if you have nothing positive/constructive to say .........

I would think that there is very little for me to gain by posting such a thread if it wasn't true? Im after help and guidance, not sarcasm.

I made sure I found a woman who did what I wanted, sexually, before even thinking about marrying her.
Too many men want virgins, pure little girls, then after a few years, want a slut. Why not marry a hot chick who knows and likes to fuck???

Warpt said:
I made sure I found a woman who did what I wanted, sexually, before even thinking about marrying her.
Too many men want virgins, pure little girls, then after a few years, want a slut. Why not marry a hot chick who knows and likes to fuck???

Oh she knows how to, that isn't the thing. The thing is how you broach the subject - its also about how I can intriduce her to it in very mild/subtle ways without coming on too strong.

This is the area Im struggling with. Ive had some ideas but given the response to this thread Im clearly not going about it the right way.