wat would u like best from her

• suck on your cock

Votes: 31 17.0%
  • fuck her pussy

Votes: 99 54.4%
  • lick on her pussy

Votes: 52 28.6%

• Total voters
Very hot. Your girl is sooo damn sexy...My latina gf has also turned into one big slut and I love it. She's even posted pics with me here on one of my posts. Does your girl get with other guys or are you guys not yet into the cuck lifestyle?

Poll should have had an option to lick that ass of hers ;) she can sit on my face as long as she wants

not yet

i been bringing it up to her twat she think bout sex with another guy she gets defensive right away need to find a way to ease it in

Trying to break her

Still trying to get her to fuck a stranger or friend, she still refuses few pix she took tho enjoy she made me take pic of my cock next to can to compare
imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

w717092136-01.jpg

View attachment 82517

View attachment 82518

View attachment 82519

Even better pictures of her lovely face. I hope she knows how hard she's making me with the thoughts of those lips working on my body.

Her sucking me to completion and swallowing every thing down while I look into those dark eyes would be dream come true :)

If you guys were to suck her pussy ADEQUATELY, then she would toss in the fuck and also suck your cock as well at first opportunity. It definitely pays to worship her pussy first with your obedient tongue.

nice lil freek i'd luv to fuck her

Her small tits matured a little more

first thing in the morning tits growing a little more compare with older pix?? can u tell??
:D:D:D

Attachments

• imagejpeg_3 rmx.jpg
    imagejpeg_3 rmx.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 221
Mmmmm i would rock that body and then some, she looks like she could take cock for days!

They're not coming in too badly, maybe they'll be a handful by the time she makes her way to my part of the country...

Beautiful pix man...What are your goals with her?
Do you wanna see her get fucked by other guys? Do you want to have a MMF 3some with her? do you fantasize about her fucking a BBC?

eventually other men

I've tried talking to her about mmf 3sum but she Just gets mad and tells me y would I wanna share her if I truly loved her, she has told me two cocks would feel good before but said it was Just a opinion that she wouldn't do it. Don't know wat would change her mind

Buy her a dildo and fuck her while she sucks you, keep talking about how hot it would be to watch her get fucked by another guy while she sucks your cock. If she thinks it would feel good, push on that.

AlbanySearching said:
Buy her a dildo and fuck her while she sucks you, keep talking about how hot it would be to watch her get fucked by another guy while she sucks your cock. If she thinks it would feel good, push on that.

she gots a dildo already u can see it in the previous posts, that dnt sound to bad tho ill bring it up next time we fukn

Good god she's gorgeous! Very nice ass and pussy. Would punish for hours!

are you taking requests? :)

shoot one

manyak22 said:
are you taking requests? :)

shoot one and ill see wat happens =p

I love your gf's ass...I'd love to see a good shot of her ass standing up straight.
Maybe even have her on her side, legs closed knees up showing her pussy?

Does she know you post these hot pics?

very nice. She's got a pretty pussy and ass