• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mexican Wife

• Thread starterelijahduran
  • Start date

elijahduran

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2008
I'm a white guy, thirty years old and I married the first Mexican girl I ever dated. She's seven years younger than me. She's beautiful but I guess what really attracted me to her and wanted me to marry her was the fact that she treated me great, was loyal, and was a lot less high maintenance than the white girls I'd been dating.

We dated for nearly three years and almost right away she came across as a bit of a racists when it came to Blacks and Puerto Ricans. I grew up in the south so I was use to this.

We've been married for nearly two years now and I recently discovered that in spite of her apparent racism towards them, she'd been with a black before. Before we'd even met. It made me mad at first because we had supposedly be completely honest about our past and she hadn't told me that before. We had a big argument and she cried a lot, confessing to me that she'd actually been with several black men before me. I told her I thought she didn't like black people and that she was a bit of a racist and she agreed, but that just confused me because if she didn't like them so much, why had she slept with so many. She wouldn't answer me other than just saying it happened.

My question is has anyone else been in a similar situation with their wife or girlfriend and if so what did you do about it? How do I trust her now?

PS: This is not about our sex life together, because I know for a fact that it is incredible for both of us. Everytime we're together she cums at least twice.

The question you need to answer is:-

"Do you want her to have black lovers in the future?"

If you do, then tell her so, and make a promise never to get jealous of the guys she goes out with - and don't ask for all the details of each guy.

If you love her truly, then forgive her for "holding back part of her sex history". If you treat her right, she will gain in confidence and tell you bits and pieces over a period of time.

Bet u haven't told her everything about your sex history.

She probably wanted to tell you everything, but was frightened you would drop her if you knew the truth.

She was Scared

Man she probably Loved Fucking Big Thick Cocks and being Made a Slut, however that is not life only FUN and when she met you she can become a real woman of all sorts of things other than a FUCK.

Look at your COCK. She may not have wanted to tell you because she may have had some HUGE Tools in her. I have had several Mexican Woman. I was many of them, First BBC. I do a lot of role play, Choking, Slapping Asking them about this "N" word Cock of mine They love it.

When you FUCK her you care about her so the same is not there. Did you really expect her to tell you.

Guess she is not as racist and she leads you to believe. She's only shares the views of the person who is taking care of her.

Take this Tip from me. Don't move in a Neighborhood where they may be some BBC Living, cause she may get tempted while you are away at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides, thinking that you shouldn't do something is very hot for a lot of women. She may be racist in her regular life which would make fucking bbc even hotter because she thinks it's "wrong". (But god knows if it's wrong I don't want to be right!!!)

Your going to have to just let this go, baby. Your pasts are you own, and just because you're married doesn't mean you have to know every last detail. At this point you just need to be clear on what you expect from your relationship together - whether or not either of you is allowed to step outside the marriage. Let the past stay there.

elijahduran said:
I'm a white guy, thirty years old and I married the first Mexican girl I ever dated. She's seven years younger than me. She's beautiful but I guess what really attracted me to her and wanted me to marry her was the fact that she treated me great, was loyal, and was a lot less high maintenance than the white girls I'd been dating.

We dated for nearly three years and almost right away she came across as a bit of a racists when it came to Blacks and Puerto Ricans. I grew up in the south so I was use to this.

We've been married for nearly two years now and I recently discovered that in spite of her apparent racism towards them, she'd been with a black before. Before we'd even met. It made me mad at first because we had supposedly be completely honest about our past and she hadn't told me that before. We had a big argument and she cried a lot, confessing to me that she'd actually been with several black men before me. I told her I thought she didn't like black people and that she was a bit of a racist and she agreed, but that just confused me because if she didn't like them so much, why had she slept with so many. She wouldn't answer me other than just saying it happened.

My question is has anyone else been in a similar situation with their wife or girlfriend and if so what did you do about it? How do I trust her now?

PS: This is not about our sex life together, because I know for a fact that it is incredible for both of us. Everytime we're together she cums at least twice.
I am married to a Mexican lady and she told me she was a virgin when I met her and she has never changed her story, she was absolutely loyal to me for 35 years, then my stuff quit working and we went to a swingers club where she fucks all the guys she wants to and has proven herself as a world class cocksucker. But sticks to the virgin story. I think people lie about not having sex out of fear. Racism is learned behavior, my wife wanted to fuck a BBC and she sucked a black cock and it was an unpleasant experience for her because he pushed her head down on his cock. Later a young black kid asked her to jack him off and she did . I kept waiting for her to suck his cock, but she didn't.and he came on her tits and I licked them clean. Everyone cums white.

Users who are viewing this thread