• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mexican Wife

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
My wife says she will do it if I really want her too. I just wanted to see her make out with the guy. She and him were kissing and making out and she was pretty buzzed and I stepped out to use the restroom and walk back in and she was on her knees sucking his cock. She was not really into the idea but just went for it. She sucked his cock for a while pulled her shorts off and then just laid down on the livingroom floor and let him put his cock in her without a condom. It took a little but to get it in her and she told him not to cum in her but I told him that if it came to then doing it that it was ok if he cam in her. I did not know she stopped taking her pill a month before. She was worried that she might have gotten pregnate for a few weeks. The guy was pretty big and streached her out quite a bit. I bought her a black dildo and she likes to use it and even tried to fit it in her ass. She seems to really like the anal vids and I think she would be open to maybe letting a black guy fuck her in the ass.

Are you guys still around! We'd love to hear what you been up to!

Users who are viewing this thread