• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mexican Wife

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
I posted a while back. To get my pretty Mexican wife to try a black guy took a little time. Welll she finally tried it and I know she like it. He was about 9in and thick and have to say did her really good. She told him to cum on her ass but I know he came inside of her quite a bit. She was pretty worried for a while but she did not get pregnate. I think she wants to try it again. She liked his big cock and still will not totaly admit it. She must have cum at least 3 or 4 times. I think the next should be at least 10 to 12 inches and thick. She was a little tipsy and I still cant believe that she let him have her, I was in awe the whole time. She said she was not going to do it but she did. Here are a few pics, let me know what you think.

Reactions: old fred
Did you film it? How did you set the whole thing up? Show us her face. Show more action please! I've been waiting for you to post for some time. Damn, she's hot!!!

those latinas are hot. she has an incredible body, petit and curvy. next time make a movie, your lady is a star. i'm working on my latina. we bought a big black dildo, with a strap on harness. i give it to her with that and she goes crazy. she thought the big black cock wouldn't fit in her because she is 5ft 2 but it went all the way in, and she came all over it. she sucks it for me and puts on a great show while i jerk my cock off in her pussy, and i ask her how she likes that big black cock and i tell her i want to see her suck a real one while i fuck her. she doesn't say yes but she doesn't say no, she just keeps sucking that black cock, licking the balls and making sexy noises. i think she would go for it if the circumstances were right.

A beautiful wife you have there.. I hope next time she will be black fucked bareback and unprotected. After all that is the way all married girls should take black cock!

very hot wike

i would fuck her good for u hot pics love to see more thank u

If you have more post them
From when he walks in until he leaves
love to see them all

did they go bare?

Damn she's hot! do you have more pic?

Reply Mexican Wife

Yes she did him bare and failed to tell me she had not been taking her pill so that was one reason she was a bit worried. We talked about it for a little last night for maybe like the third time maybe. I asked her to admit to me that she did like his big cock inside her. She did, and it was something that she would not do untill now. Asked if she would do it again and said she was not sure, she did not know. So that means that she is open to it. Just to get a mexican woman esp like her to do it once was not real easy thing to do. She is pretty traditional, so think about that. I will try to post more pics soon. Any questions or comments we are also on yahoo sdcpldt@yahoo or IM us.

More Pics Please, Very Hot!!!!

I hope she does it again....I would like to offer my assitance. :)

Beatiful wife, beatiful pics. Thanks!

please don't cover up her face! More!

now that chick is banging

All I Can Say I Wish She Was Near Denver Colorado!!!!!!

WOW your wife is HOT I love the pic of her getting fucked doggy style with her thong pulled to the side!! Post more!!!

deep down reason she didnt tellyou she stopped the pill and took him bare was she was hoping deep down to get knocked up even if she won't admit it, her body will

Users who are viewing this thread