• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mexican Wife

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
You know the crazy thing is that getting her do a black guy once one thing. Not really into black dudes to begin with, all good. But not being on any birth conrtol and him cuming in her when she said not to was pretty crazy. She was worried for weeks and was kind of mad at herself for getting too buzzed to do him bare back. She did like it all in all but is not sure she want to try it again? What do you think? I know she does but is scared in a way but did like his bick cock and finally admited it!

If her getting pregnant is that much of a concern, they why is she not on birth control..?? She probably enjoyed it much more than you realize so please don't deny her the chance of having her black lover again...

sdcpldt said:
You know the crazy thing is that getting her do a black guy once one thing. Not really into black dudes to begin with, all good. But not being on any birth conrtol and him cuming in her when she said not to was pretty crazy. She was worried for weeks and was kind of mad at herself for getting too buzzed to do him bare back. She did like it all in all but is not sure she want to try it again? What do you think? I know she does but is scared in a way but did like his bick cock and finally admited it!

sdcpldt said:
Him going bareback and cumming in her I bet excited her more than she's letting on.

Re Mwxican Wife

You know I think I would have to agee maybe not wanting to but yeah I thinks so.

Users who are viewing this thread