mexican with white woman

• Thread starterrisuFem
  • Start date

risuFem

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2008
i have a friend from school that is dating a mexican guy and they are in talks to create their own website,they don't know i browse these sites but i was wondering if there is any demand for it?

WHY WOULD A WHITE BITCH WANT TO BE WITH A small-dickee mexican WHEN SHE COULD HAVE HER HOLES STRETCHED BY HUGE BLACK COCK? WHO WANTS 2 SEE small dickees FUCKING WHITE BITCHES??????

risuFem said:
i have a friend from school that is dating a mexican guy and they are in talks to create their own website,they don't know i browse these sites but i was wondering if there is any demand for it?

LOL thats really funny and demand LOL well yeah I guess from all the mexicans LOL that really is funny

risuFem said:

LOL no. Tell her to ditch her Mexican and get a black man if she wants the paper. I wouldn't even watch that if it were free prolly

Here in Dallas there are a ton of white girls with mexicans. The competition is now pretty fierce with them for white girls. Dallas to me used to be the interracial capital of america. It still is I guess with all the influx of mexicans. But Atlanta is now the interracial capital of america hands down. At least the Black men are first choice there for forbidden taboo by white women.

I understand that Atlanta is full of black men who want white males too
luv, MsGary

risuFem said:

I believe the demand is for black men with white women.:jackoff: