MFM Sex

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have seen lots of references to a sexual arrangement involving one woman and two men. The one woman is usually the wife of one of the men, but not necessarily. But the ultimate experience for MFM sex is when both men fuck her, as near to doing her "together" as possible.

Usually in these arrangements, the "other" man fucks the wife while the husband watches, then as soon as he cums and pulls his cock from her pussy, the husband takes his place and fucks into the other guy's cum.

I have personally been involved in this exact situation a few times, and can attest that it is highly exciting. I can honestly say that the most exciting experience I have ever had is to watch as another man fucks my wife and cums in her pussy! There is no other experience in life which can possibly compete with this one!!!!

BUT, is it possible for both men to fuck one woman, at the same time, and by that I mean with both their cocks in her pussy together? I have an answer, but I will wait to see what others may say.

Saw your new thread before I was logging off...

My thoughts are that I don't know that I could be comfortable with my cock rubbing up against another guys cock both in my wife at the same time.

I suppose if I could get past that - it might be exciting to truly feel the other guys excitement and the moment he'd cum in her.

I guess it'd be pretty intense to be able to feel it if I was still in her at the same time too.

But I thought I'd read somewhere that she really needs to be ready for this sort of thing and that if done too quickly or without enough prep, that it could cause damage if the guys get reallly into it.

I have fucked my wife right after another man dumped a load in her. It is fantastic.
I have also fucked her pussy along with another man. DP, both in the pussy at the same time.
It has always made the other guy cum so fast. I have no issues with that.

Yes, it can be done! And, wow. Intense. Both gotta be rock hard. Tried doing it second round once, didn't work. But, it is very intense when it does. It's hard not to come quick.

A-ad6g8CMAA2z-z.jpg

Reactions: Wahooguy and Pumpnspray
how would you even arrange that position..? seems like someone would have to be pretty flexible..could also potentially ruin the woman's pussy, loosen it up to where its not enjoyable for anyone. Ever done a DP but with one in her ass? One fucks her doggy in the ass while she rides the other underneath her.

tumblr_me2flbPJaH1r0cci7o1_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pumpnspray
The biggest problem is: how do both guys get their cocks in her pussy, at the same time. This is what I have found to work, if both guys are big enough.

One guy (this was me) lies on his back on the bed, with his feet on the floor. The woman (my wife) gets above him and slips her cunt down over his cock. The other guy stands on the floor between my feet and leans forward to slip is cock into my wife's pussy, above mine. The under-side of both cocks are pressed against each other in her cunt.

Then the second guy does all the fucking, since the others cannot move much. As his cock rubs on the other's, it stimulates them both. And his balls bounce on the other man's balls, making it even better.

The woman feels that one enormous cock has invaded her pussy and it really drives her wild. When the second guy cums, it triggers the others to cum, and they all three writhe around and share wild orgasmic pleasure.

I have not done this too often, but when I have, it was fantastic and I was always the husband, sharing my wife's pussy, as directly and intimately as possible, with another guy.

I will add some more to my original post. I have been married three times and I was able to "share" each of them with other men in some way or another. Sometimes it was no more than just showing her naked to them, and in others, as I have related, it was to actually be there to watch as they fuck her.

I truly believe it is completely normal for a husband to want to share his wife's naked body with other men, in whatever way he can.

My favorite sex is MFM . Normally my husband and another man .or two bulls and most of the time I ride one cowgirl and the other man takes me anal doggy style tis is my go to .

images.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, crt and jemingway
Nccupleplay said:
My favorite sex is MFM . Normally my husband and another man .or two bulls and most of the time I ride one cowgirl and the other man takes me anal doggy style tis is my go to .

images.jpeg
I think that is the most common way. That's how my wife does it.

• Love
Reactions: Jong and crt
Nccupleplay said:

images.jpeg
Perfect

• Love
Reactions: Jong

Attachments

• 964011ED-FC56-4E50-9367-C587E4C7AE95.mp4
    7.2 MB
hot as fuck into black doms

any other wannabe or trainers 4 chat

My wife always liked the "one cock at a time" approach. During the times when she had 3 or more studs wanting to do her, they would take turns using her charms. She said it was more comfortable than DP's or two cocks in the same hole.

fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife always liked the "one cock at a time" approach. During the times when she had 3 or more studs wanting to do her, they would take turns using her charms. She said it was more comfortable than DP's or two cocks in the same hole.
My wife loves to give all of her attention to one man at a time. She likes to make love and doesn't like to be used like a toilet. The second man is usually me.