• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mich couple seeks 1st BBC

• Thread starterdemat166
  • Start date

demat166

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2006
We are a married michigan couple (She 21 & I am 40) that is looking for her first big black cock. She was a virgin when we met a few years ago and I am still the only guy she has been with. I am straight as is she but we are both looking for a hung black guy 20-40 yrs old that loves to fuck. She can cum 10 times in a row, has a huge sex drive and is so tight its unbelieveable. We both are really turned on by interracial and would love to fuck her while she fucks a black guy. If you are from Michigan, willing to hook up in the flint, Saginaw area and very openminded then email us a recent pic. She needs guys that can go the distance and not one pump chumps. Email us your photo to demat166@yahoo.com. We will met for a drink and see how it goes.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread