• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Michelle, milf wife age 45 London. looking for long term regular lover

• Thread starterMyWifeAvailableUK
  • Start date

MyWifeAvailableUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2021
London
Hi. this is wife, Michelle. age 45 London. She is looking for a long term, regular lover. Mature, professional man. must be able to accommodate or arrange hotel. London

7900.JPG 7902.jpg 7896.jpg 39.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: abvt75, DaveJ, Bigdickbull and 26 others
MyWifeAvailableUK said:
Hi. this is wife, Michelle. age 45 London. Has a regular but looking for casual meets. send me a message for more pics and info if interested

7900.JPG 7902.jpg
very interested!!!

Reactions: Dingos
MyWifeAvailableUK said:
Hi. this is wife, Michelle. age 45 London. Has a regular but looking for casual meets. send me a message for more pics and info if interested

7900.JPG 7902.jpg
Am in the USA..is she ever over here...what a sweet ass.

• Love
Reactions: carbex
Luv to see more of her

add masterhumilator to kick

DegradingDom said:
add masterhumilator to kick
Hi, Alyson here sub bi UK wife yuo experienced black dom ? im keen need to be black owned controlled long term. Meet at yuors over weekends etc my ki k is subaly

She is made for anal give her to me

MyWifeAvailableUK said:
Hi. this is wife, Michelle. age 45 London. She has a regular but looking for casual meets. send me a message for more pics and info if interested

Damn I'd pound that gorgeous ass NW London bull here

Reactions: Dingos
I love that picture of you smiling looking back you are damb good looking and need to be made to cum

Hello, are you still looking for fun?
let me be part of that, I’m 33, clean, discreet, nice dick

MyWifeAvailableUK said:
Hi. this is wife, Michelle. age 45 London. She has a regular but looking for casual meets. send me a message for more pics and info if interested

I'd be more than happy to split that peach of an arse. Based in Milton Keynes but often in London for work

MyWifeAvailableUK said:

Hi oxford

• Love
Reactions: Curiousone and muffdiver
cazzolatino said:
I'd be more than happy to split that peach of an arse. Based in Milton Keynes but often in London for work
hi, you still interested?

cazzolatino said:
i have a profile on Fabswingers.com same username as here "cazzolatino" - i'm in London on Monday 4th December

Users who are viewing this thread