• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Michigan curvy wife curious about BBC

• Thread starterClassynSassy3
  • Start date

ClassynSassy3

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2006
We're in the Detroit area and would like to find some clean, hung black men for her. Say hi if you're in the area and interested

Attachments

• ccr (2).jpg
    ccr (2).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4,458
  • Copy of MVC-586F (2).JPG
    Copy of MVC-586F (2).JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,978
  • MVC-637F.JPG
    MVC-637F.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,778
not iin the area but wish i was...i'd love to stretch yur insides

You're beautful

Sorry, i'm just a wht male but have to say you are BEAUTIFUL. I just love your body....so very sexy. Love your nice size breasts and they way they look and your belly is sooooo sexy too. Your hips, legs and butt are amazing too....such nice skin and your thigh look so strong but not too many muscles. You are an incredibly beautiful woman so i'm glad you want Black men. I love when hot white women choose to have Black lovers.

Thanks,
Jim in Nashville, Tennessee

Sassy

Wish you lots of suck6. Wich her body it isn't a problem to alert BBC ;-)

Show us some results.... we 're hungry!

hi i,m thomas a 40 year old black trucker that come to detroit twice aweek and would enjoy meeting with you if your still seeking a bbc for a little fun give me a call at 931 629 1517

I hope to take some photos from when/if we meet and post some here. I'm glad you liked the photos. Thomas, maybe we will give youa call. What nights are you here? Here are a few more

Attachments

• A-tl.JPG
    A-tl.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Copy of MVC-590F.JPG
    Copy of MVC-590F.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 3,104
  • MVC-641F.JPG
    MVC-641F.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,066
i,m up there on monday and thursday every week and some weekend if things work out maybe we all can have some good clean fun and enjoy each other

we're hoping

Attachments

• MVC-634F.JPG
    MVC-634F.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,554
  • Copy of DCP01635.JPG
    Copy of DCP01635.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 848
  • MVC-587F (3).JPG
    MVC-587F (3).JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,950
may i just say you have a body that need the touch and feel of a brother to show you new sexual heights start out by slowly seducing you and sending tingling feeling thru you

Love those tits, and I love sexy white wives...wish I could meet you..

i am a well hung white body builder from flat rock normally i would never send a reply like this but you are truely beautiful i am happily married to a white doctor(cardioligst)and after seeing you i think i need to make an appt with wife at office if you would ever like to have a three some let me no must be very discreet i am 100%straight very clean i dont no if you just want blacks or just a really big fat white cock let me know flat rock michigan

Beatiful wife. Really pretty.

Absolutely beautiful.

Have any news?

Your wife looks fantastic with that body you should have no problem getting her blacked. Whats your progress has she taken her first BBC yet?

Hello...Black male here that would luv to explore and enjoy some hometown hospitality!!! Travel abit with work...and definitely would luv to stop by for a "layover"!! Hit me back if you're interested....XTC4U1ST@yahoo.com

i wants to hit it! lets see dat ho spread eagle, or suckin a dick!

ClassynSassy3 said:
We're in the Detroit area and would like to find some clean, hung black men for her. Say hi if you're in the area and interested

Very nice pics---I'm in the Detroit area--I have pics---call me @ 313 729-8746 if your still intrested...

Nice tits,like to see if she shaved.

Users who are viewing this thread