• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Michigan NON cuckold meet

• Thread starterjumponit
  • Start date

jumponit

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
Would like to meet a black dude in Mich for my wife to try sucking. She wants to try and I would like to see. One thing is this, this cuckold bullshit on this site pisses me off to no end. This would not be about that. Just straight sucking. Maybe have a few drinks get to know each other and try something new.

If you're into it and are NOT into this cuckold bs that's non stop on this site, pm me and lets chat.

why would you want to watch your wife suck another mans dick?

What do you get out of it?

he must want to kiss her as soon as the cock leaves her mouth

trucker said:

Dear Mr. Trucker, If you have nothing to add that will be beneficial, creative or helpful... please shut the fuck up!

That also applies to the rest of you bone heads that may feel the need to reply with your nonsensical bullshit that you feel is clever.

If any of you dont like my post or what Im asking for... simple solution... ignore it.

malikom said:
why would you want to watch your wife suck another mans dick?

What do you get out of it?

Not sure yet. We'll see when it happens I suppose.

pimpology101 said:
Now that's a man I can respect!

Thanks my man.

Best to you and yours. Happy Holidays.

Back atcha. If ever driving thru Ohio I can arrange a few black cock for her to suck while you and I watch.

Where in Ohio are you? How far from the Mi/Ohio border off 75?

Quite a ways......I'm at the southern end of the state.

Humm????

Just PM ALL the Blk males that SAY they are in the Minn area!

Sounds resonable to me.

trucker said:

lmao i knew it had to be something

Last edited by a moderator:
he has the white boy fantasy ...thats cool dont mean he is sissy...sounds more like he leans to the voyeur, maybe even homophobe side. whatever youre motivations ..just be careful bro for you may be opening can of worms. I wonder what youre wife's true motivations are? something different, something better? who knows good luck to ya both.

I am in CHicago - 6'2" almost 200 lbs 23 yr old college student. I get to MI a lot where exactly? Do you have wife pics?

aee1157@aol.com

His wife's motivations are probably very simple. Most women in this lifestyle do this, at least initially, for their husband's benefit and to indulge his voyueristic desires. Rarely is it about something "better" but you guys who feel that way are entitled to humor yourselves.

hello

id love to help u guys out in darnell

Black man in Grand Rapids here...

Where in MI are you? I am in Grand Rapids...I will be in Ann Arbor the 24 & 25th however. wb soon.

31 6'4 230 8" married and discreet....d/d professional...not into that sissy shit either.

I dont know why but as for me, this is the one of most persuasive message reflecting a real wife's shyful and jumpy side. I respect your fantasy but I am so far away.

Attachments

• Turkish_Master%20002.jpg
    Turkish_Master%20002.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread