• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mid Michigan for big black guy

• Thread starterTrish
  • Start date
T

Trish

Recently divorced white woman, just turned 30, looking to meet sexy black guys in the mid michigan area. Have been with a few black guys since getting divorced and am totally addicted.

DO YOU LIKE MUSCULAR, HUNG, SEXY BLACK MAN

Whass up Trish. How are you sexy. I'm feeling your picture and your profile. You look sexy as hell. If you looking for sexy, young, hung(9inches long), muscular brother than just email me at Cutemario2300@yahoo.com . I also have yahoo messenger. What part of Michigan are you in. Hope to hear from you soon

Mario

p.s. If you email I will make sure to send my exotic nude pics. Beleive you won't be disappointed.

hey mario

from near the saginaw area. and yes i love young sexy black guys, love muscles...

What's good ma? Import from the NYC here, e-mail me for pics at JaeBiz@hotmail.com---you will be glad you did! 6"2" 210---I'd like to show you the rest....

thank you...and the good thing about me is, I am only for black guys. 100%

Lookin' to Meet You

Trish,
I am looking for a white woman.. who can handle her business in and out of the bedroom. This must be a discrete encounter... I will respect you and I ask the same of you…. I'm 30 …single (but looking).. well - educated... Wall St. professional.. well hung( over 8 inches and thick)… now with that in mind... I reside in the TriState area (NJ), however I travel to several different areas for business regularly.. I'm use to being in charge from my professional life, so transferring those attributes over to the lifestyle is a natural thing.. don't be hesitant..OK.. I enjoy intimate pleasure of course… don't you? By the way..
I have a face pic for only serious BBC lovers.

MRBlkWallSt

mrblkwallst@yahoo.com

Hello there

Whats goin on with you. I"m from ann arbor/ ypsilanti( michigan). I know thats kind of far, but I'm sure we can work something out .

Users who are viewing this thread