• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

midwest cuckold couple: here's her

• Thread startercuckinMN
  • Start date
ugly dace but great bod
bet she is a good fuck

nplplz

she looks like a fine pice of ass

Nice!

I'd love to throw a good hard fuck into your hottie!

Attachments

• DSCN0017.jpg
    DSCN0017.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,029
  • braandpanties.jpg
    braandpanties.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 844
Wife has cucked me to the point that she now has me dressing like a slut and sucking their cocks hard for her! {img} {img}

Cucked

All I can say about your hot wife is just beautiful, just fucking beautiful:D :eek: :p :p WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c
Very beautiful

I justwanted to say that you have a very hott wife. She can dom me any day. Thanks for sharing.

I realize that I'm late to this party. Sorry about that.

I saw the wife pictures. She's quite pretty. If you don't mind me asking, how did you start with the humiliation and degradation?

Very hot....thanks for sharing

very, very, very hot

i would fuk tha daylights out of her ! and yeah she can leave those heels when when i am giving her tha buiness

Would love to slap my hard cock against her face and then fuck her mouth like it has never been fucked before.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow very hot wife ,lucky man ,bet she looks good with BBC in her

cuckinMN said:
hi all: 40 and 34 year old cuckold couple in the upper midwest...she's into humiliation...thoughts on her? feel free to give either positive or negative....
I’d humiliate her with u lol in Illinois I travel or host

EF30A0D0-8F0D-426D-A929-A9CD23C89601.jpeg 09DB5690-EF9E-4A0B-91DE-3BEBCFFC7D0C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread