Mike and Sarah

• Thread starterCuckhubbee
  • Start date

Cuckhubbee

Mike and Sarah’s space
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2024
Mike and Sarah here I’m 35 and Sarah is 33, we’ve been married for nine years and together for about 12

This last year we both showed interest in Sarah starting date, more older and larger men while I sit back and watch. She loves the power exchange and the humiliation aspects and she loves experiencing the new man and getting fucked in front of me.

Happy to be a part of this community and hope to meet some new people

Mike and Sarah

• Love
Reactions: midlandsmalebull, lnohhnvm, VeteranBull and 18 others
Cuckhubbee said:
Mike and Sarah here I’m 35 and Sarah is 33, we’ve been married for nine years and together for about 12

This last year we both showed interest in Sarah starting date, more older and larger men while I sit back and watch. She loves the power exchange and the humiliation aspects and she loves experiencing the new man and getting fucked in front of me.

Mike and Sarah
Welcome here. Hot to hear of your experiences, so sexy.

Reactions: Cuckhubbee
Cuckhubbee said:

Mike and Sarah
Can I please see more of your beautiful wife Sarah?

Cuckhubbee said:

Mike and Sarah
She's very hot

Very sexy!

Cuckhubbee said:

Mike and Sarah
Mmmmmmmm yes

Cuckhubbee said:

Mike and Sarah
How are you?

Reactions: hornytrucker
Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull
Cuckhubbee said:

Mike and Sarah
Your profile pic of Sarah got my cock hard! I'd love to see more of her. 🔥

Cuckhubbee said:

Mike and Sarah
We meeting?