Mike tyson....

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date

joesph33M

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
...Is hitting this C-list british "reality" tv star,aint to sure what people think of mike,as a hardcore boxing fan i loved the guy once,any way this is from todays daily mail here in the uk,just imagine all those white women who seen this today

Heavyweight romance: Mike Tyson falls hard for Big Brother's Aisleyne | Mail Online

article-0-01715D6400000578-927_468x736.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't really look like she is really into him...........this one is probably over by now.

After being with her, it will a burning sensation when he pees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes a jerk will be over shortly no doubt she looks like one stupid enough to get involved with him

thawks said:
More than likely a well planned publicity fuck...nothing wrong with that, at least for Mike. Doubt it will go anywhere cause we all know Mike is going to get strange somewhere down the line.

True that!!!!!!!!!!!

Nasty

Things are just going to get nasty and not in a good way.

This guy is a number 1 bad ad for us

Id say from the pic like he's got a real grip on her arm, very uncomfortable look with her feeble attempt bringing her hand across in a real uncomfortable gesture.

No we've seen way too much of how Tyson behaves to know just how bad things are going to get.

It ain't pretty.

She is Z list at best

swipe said:
Things are just going to get nasty and not in a good way.

This guy is a number 1 bad ad for us

Id say from the pic like he's got a real grip on her arm, very uncomfortable look with her feeble attempt bringing her hand across in a real uncomfortable gesture.

No we've seen way too much of how Tyson behaves to know just how bad things are going to get.

It ain't pretty.

Very true Swipe...another little fact to this is if she's looking for the BIG black cock from Mike, she's in for a surprise, (not that all of us are looking for the huge black one) but didn't I read from one of his other girlfriends or maybe it was his ex-wife, that he didn't live up to the black mans image.. yes, when she said it, she may have been trying to really put him down but she even went to the point of saying he isn't even average for a white guy... now that's a real put down to say the least...

cmeinfl` said:
Very true Swipe...another little fact to this is if she's looking for the BIG black cock from Mike, she's in for a surprise, (not that all of us are looking for the huge black one) but didn't I read from one of his other girlfriends or maybe it was his ex-wife, that he didn't live up to the black mans image.. yes, when she said it, she may have been trying to really put him down but she even went to the point of saying he isn't even average for a white guy... now that's a real put down to say the least...

Mike tyson is a human being. And in reality , blacks have norml dicks too. In the mind of the white sissy cuck , in his little fantasy , all blacks have 14 inches dicks...that's great! I used to believe in santa clause to when i was a kid. But it's hard to keep being deluded for so many years...

I've seen Tyson nude before (photos shown at his trial)...His dick is average in length and rather thin (as far as the girth is concerned). Funny thing is that i just had to watch these photos based on the comments of certain journalist had to say about it...Some would speak about 12 inch cock lol...

If tyson's 12 , mine is a foot long. That guy is just hung like a normal individual. Of course , if you'll gonna compare with a 4 inch dick then he'll look big. & since most cucks are hung like 5 year old kids , it's no wonder that they go apeshit , sharing their wives and acting like submissive mentally deranged cunts.