• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miki Fepart 9

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
After a very exciting time out on the east coast for her brothers wedding. We were glad to be back home.

It had been a while since we had connected with Carl. Our schedules just wouldn’t sync up. We had also learned that he had gotten into a relationship.

Carl if you remember is a really fit dark skinned black guy we knew from going to the same fitness place.

I instigated Miki to get in touch with him and see if he want to get together. She wasn’t sure because she knew he was in a relationship. So I suggested she just have lunch with him to catch up and go from there.

She texted him and he was more than happy to meet her for lunch.

I was anxious to hear about what they discussed. What I got was he did want to have sex with her again and his current love interest was ok with it.

It had been a while so she agreed to go over to his place that Friday night. I had hoped he would come over to our place. But was ok with it as long as we got things rolling again.

Plus I got turned on thinking about her having a threesome with Carl and another woman. What it might lead too for me in the future.

She woke me up when she slid into bed with a cum tasting kiss. She had me hard in an instant. Mounting me she fucked me slowly telling me she had a great time. Cumming more times than she could count.

After cumming myself we layed there in each other’s arms. Her breathing let me know she was already asleep. I wanted to ask her about the other woman but decided it could wait until tomorrow.

Well Miki made a tease game out of it just giving me little bits of information. Carl’s lover Kim was asian dark black hair. Slender build, full lips and sultry eyes.

I wanted more info but only got her teasing laughs. She said relax they were coming over Friday night.

Jackpot! I automatically went to a hot foursome in my mind. Something Miki and I had never tried before.

I was sexually over stimulated the whole week. Constantly daydreaming about what might happen.

So when Friday arrived and I answered the door. Let’s just say I had been pranked on an epic scale.

Carl gave me a strong man hug before introducing me to his date Kim. Kim was in fact asian slender in build with dark hair and full lips. But Kim was also a man.

I regained my composure somewhat when Miki came in the room greeting them both with a hug and a kiss.

She gave me a look and a broad smile. I could only glare back at her.

After getting them drinks and comfortable in our living room. I cornered Miki in the kitchen as she finished dinner.

In a hushed voice I asked her, “What the fuck! Carl is gay?”

She smiled replying, “No he’s bi-sexual.”

Before I could respond she said, “You don’t mind that I am bi-sexual.”

I studderwd out, “That’s different!”

She looked at me with one raised eyebrow.

She handed me the roast and asked me to put it out on the dining room table.

I was caught up in my own thoughts at dinner. Staying fairly quiet. Miki sensed where I was at and broached the topic foremost on my mind.

She told them I wasn’t aware they were a couple and that I assumed Kim was a female.

Miki went on to say she had known Carl was bi-sexual before she ever had sex with him. Talking about all the safety concerns not only for her but myself.

She confessed she should have told me sooner but after knowing for sure there wasn’t any health risk. She decided not to because she knew I didn’t have a bi-sexual bone in my body and I was so adamant she have a relationship with Carl.

We talked a little more and I felt more relaxed. Carl teased me some about times he thought I was hot when we had threesomes with Mikki. But wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize the relationship the three of us had.

Kim on the other hand was 100% gay and proud of it. He wasn’t overly flamboyant about it. But his mannerisms surely gave it away.

So the previous Friday night came to my mind. I asked, “So did you and Carl have sex alone?”

It was Kim the piped in saying, “Oh no! Miki and I shared Carl and it was great!”

I looked at Mikki and she just smiled and shrugged.

I felt compelled at that moment to say as hot as there threesome sounded. Being with a man sexually just wasn’t me. I wasn’t judging anyone because surely many people wouldn’t understand my fetish of sharing my wife.

Thankfully neither Carl or Kim took offense. We change the topic finished a great meal and more wine than was proper.

When Carl leaned over and kissed Kim it didn’t phase me at all. They seemed to care for each other a great deal.

I think I suprised all three and of them as well as myself. When I suggested they spend the night as we had drank quite a bit and it was late.

Well our guest room only had a single bed so I told them I would sleep there. Miki came into the guest room saying she would stay with me.

When I told her no up went that eyebrow.

She asked, “Are you mad at me?”

I pulled her close kissed her deeply and replied, “No, leave the door open and a light on.”

She looked up into my eyes as if searching for something.

Gripping my hard dick through my pants she asked, “You want me in bed with them tonight?”

She knew my answer but wanted to hear me say it.

I told her yes she kissed me hotly and left the room. I could hear a muffled conversation coming from down the hallway. After a short while I peaked into my bedroom she had left a side lamp on. The room was dimly lit but well enough I could see. None of them were in sight but I could hear muffled voices and the shower running from the bathroom.

Carl was the first one out his lean muscular body still gleaming with wetness he layed
down in the middle of bed. The covers were already turned down.

Miki and Kim came out together. Both giggling like two women with a secret. They each took a side laying down next to Carl.

Taking turns kissing him as well as each other. Kim made the first move biting and kissing his way down Carl’s body.

Watching him suck and lick Carl’s dick seemed alien yet noticing how fast Carl got hard and his moans were still pretty erotic.

Carl had Miki straddle his face so he could munch on her pussy. With her hands on the headboard her head arched back as his tongue made contact. Her long gleaming black hair was now touching his chest.

I watch this scene for a long while. Miki squealed out as she came. Kim was impossibly taking Carl’s dick down his throat to the root.

They moved so that Miki was now riding Carl’s long black cock. Kim was now staddling Carl’s face feeding him his cock.

Miki was in another world urging Kim to fuck Carl’s mouth. She even slapped Kim’s ass a couple good whacks. The whole time slamming her pussy up and down that dark meat.

Mikki had a huge orgasm then climbed off his cock. She moved up to watch Kim’s dick slide in and out of Carl’s mouth.

Kim moved away and got on all fours. Carl moved behind him his cock still lather up with Miki’s cum.

Kim was face down ass up as
Carl pushed his dick into him. I expected a bone chilling scream. But got a loud moan of pleasure.

For some reason Bill came to mind I could
imagine him cuffing me aside my head. I watched them fuck and they seemed to both enjoy it. But it did nothing to turn me on.

What turned me on was watching Miki use her hands to spread Kim’s ass cheeks apart. Or spit ont Carl’s cock to keep him lubed up.

Carl came loudly collapsing on top of Kim. What I hadn’t noticed was Kim must of cum in Carl’s mouth earlier.

I checked in on our daughter and went to bed. Waking up once hearing Miki and I assumed Carl going at it again.

As different of an experience as that was. I let that be something for Miki to enjoy. So in the future when I wanted to be included Carl would come over alone.

Miki eventually became the first pussy Kim ever fucked. It became a part of their tryst albeit not to often. She mentioned how hot she got with Kim’s dick in her pussy while Carl fucked Kim’s ass.

Seeing how much Miki enjoyed this new found sexual experience made me happy. It wasn’t for me but I was getting what I wanted.

32EA4CA8-BBE9-445E-BF21-27234ACC59F5.jpeg

Reactions: tlxyz
Ike said:
After a very exciting time out on the east coast for her brothers wedding. We were glad to be back home.

It had been a while since we had connected with Carl. Our schedules just wouldn’t sync up. We had also learned that he had gotten into a relationship.

Carl if you remember is a really fit dark skinned black guy we knew from going to the same fitness place.

I instigated Miki to get in touch with him and see if he want to get together. She wasn’t sure because she knew he was in a relationship. So I suggested she just have lunch with him to catch up and go from there.

She texted him and he was more than happy to meet her for lunch.

I was anxious to hear about what they discussed. What I got was he did want to have sex with her again and his current love interest was ok with it.

It had been a while so she agreed to go over to his place that Friday night. I had hoped he would come over to our place. But was ok with it as long as we got things rolling again.

Plus I got turned on thinking about her having a threesome with Carl and another woman. What it might lead too for me in the future.

She woke me up when she slid into bed with a cum tasting kiss. She had me hard in an instant. Mounting me she fucked me slowly telling me she had a great time. Cumming more times than she could count.

After cumming myself we layed there in each other’s arms. Her breathing let me know she was already asleep. I wanted to ask her about the other woman but decided it could wait until tomorrow.

Well Miki made a tease game out of it just giving me little bits of information. Carl’s lover Kim was asian dark black hair. Slender build, full lips and sultry eyes.

I wanted more info but only got her teasing laughs. She said relax they were coming over Friday night.

Jackpot! I automatically went to a hot foursome in my mind. Something Miki and I had never tried before.

I was sexually over stimulated the whole week. Constantly daydreaming about what might happen.

So when Friday arrived and I answered the door. Let’s just say I had been pranked on an epic scale.

Carl gave me a strong man hug before introducing me to his date Kim. Kim was in fact asian slender in build with dark hair and full lips. But Kim was also a man.

I regained my composure somewhat when Miki came in the room greeting them both with a hug and a kiss.

She gave me a look and a broad smile. I could only glare back at her.

After getting them drinks and comfortable in our living room. I cornered Miki in the kitchen as she finished dinner.

In a hushed voice I asked her, “What the fuck! Carl is gay?”

She smiled replying, “No he’s bi-sexual.”

Before I could respond she said, “You don’t mind that I am bi-sexual.”

I studderwd out, “That’s different!”

She looked at me with one raised eyebrow.

She handed me the roast and asked me to put it out on the dining room table.

I was caught up in my own thoughts at dinner. Staying fairly quiet. Miki sensed where I was at and broached the topic foremost on my mind.

She told them I wasn’t aware they were a couple and that I assumed Kim was a female.

Miki went on to say she had known Carl was bi-sexual before she ever had sex with him. Talking about all the safety concerns not only for her but myself.

She confessed she should have told me sooner but after knowing for sure there wasn’t any health risk. She decided not to because she knew I didn’t have a bi-sexual bone in my body and I was so adamant she have a relationship with Carl.

We talked a little more and I felt more relaxed. Carl teased me some about times he thought I was hot when we had threesomes with Mikki. But wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize the relationship the three of us had.

Kim on the other hand was 100% gay and proud of it. He wasn’t overly flamboyant about it. But his mannerisms surely gave it away.

So the previous Friday night came to my mind. I asked, “So did you and Carl have sex alone?”

It was Kim the piped in saying, “Oh no! Miki and I shared Carl and it was great!”

I looked at Mikki and she just smiled and shrugged.

I felt compelled at that moment to say as hot as there threesome sounded. Being with a man sexually just wasn’t me. I wasn’t judging anyone because surely many people wouldn’t understand my fetish of sharing my wife.

Thankfully neither Carl or Kim took offense. We change the topic finished a great meal and more wine than was proper.

When Carl leaned over and kissed Kim it didn’t phase me at all. They seemed to care for each other a great deal.

I think I suprised all three and of them as well as myself. When I suggested they spend the night as we had drank quite a bit and it was late.

Well our guest room only had a single bed so I told them I would sleep there. Miki came into the guest room saying she would stay with me.

When I told her no up went that eyebrow.

She asked, “Are you mad at me?”

I pulled her close kissed her deeply and replied, “No, leave the door open and a light on.”

She looked up into my eyes as if searching for something.

Gripping my hard dick through my pants she asked, “You want me in bed with them tonight?”

She knew my answer but wanted to hear me say it.

I told her yes she kissed me hotly and left the room. I could hear a muffled conversation coming from down the hallway. After a short while I peaked into my bedroom she had left a side lamp on. The room was dimly lit but well enough I could see. None of them were in sight but I could hear muffled voices and the shower running from the bathroom.

Carl was the first one out his lean muscular body still gleaming with wetness he layed
down in the middle of bed. The covers were already turned down.

Miki and Kim came out together. Both giggling like two women with a secret. They each took a side laying down next to Carl.

Taking turns kissing him as well as each other. Kim made the first move biting and kissing his way down Carl’s body.

Watching him suck and lick Carl’s dick seemed alien yet noticing how fast Carl got hard and his moans were still pretty erotic.

Carl had Miki straddle his face so he could munch on her pussy. With her hands on the headboard her head arched back as his tongue made contact. Her long gleaming black hair was now touching his chest.

I watch this scene for a long while. Miki squealed out as she came. Kim was impossibly taking Carl’s dick down his throat to the root.

They moved so that Miki was now riding Carl’s long black cock. Kim was now staddling Carl’s face feeding him his cock.

Miki was in another world urging Kim to fuck Carl’s mouth. She even slapped Kim’s ass a couple good whacks. The whole time slamming her pussy up and down that dark meat.

Mikki had a huge orgasm then climbed off his cock. She moved up to watch Kim’s dick slide in and out of Carl’s mouth.

Kim moved away and got on all fours. Carl moved behind him his cock still lather up with Miki’s cum.

Kim was face down ass up as
Carl pushed his dick into him. I expected a bone chilling scream. But got a loud moan of pleasure.

For some reason Bill came to mind I could
imagine him cuffing me aside my head. I watched them fuck and they seemed to both enjoy it. But it did nothing to turn me on.

What turned me on was watching Miki use her hands to spread Kim’s ass cheeks apart. Or spit ont Carl’s cock to keep him lubed up.

Carl came loudly collapsing on top of Kim. What I hadn’t noticed was Kim must of cum in Carl’s mouth earlier.

I checked in on our daughter and went to bed. Waking up once hearing Miki and I assumed Carl going at it again.

As different of an experience as that was. I let that be something for Miki to enjoy. So in the future when I wanted to be included Carl would come over alone.

Miki eventually became the first pussy Kim ever fucked. It became a part of their tryst albeit not to often. She mentioned how hot she got with Kim’s dick in her pussy while Carl fucked Kim’s ass.

Seeing how much Miki enjoyed this new found sexual experience made me happy. It wasn’t for me but I was getting what I wanted.

32EA4CA8-BBE9-445E-BF21-27234ACC59F5.jpeg

Very hot love it cant wait for more updates