• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miki Part 5

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
After Roberto moved away Miki and I decided it was time to have our first child. After months of trying we found out I was the problem. Not enough swimmers. We tried invitro amongst other things without any success.

Then after so long agonizing deep soul searching. I brought up the idea of a sperm donor.

It just had to many con’s for the both of us. Then I had an epiphany! I thought what about Bill (her widowed stepdad/lover).

When I mentioned it to Miki she wasn’t to sure. She even countered with, “Maybe we just aren’t meant to have children.”

I knew she wanted children more than anything. I also wanted a family of our own.

We talked late into the night mostly about how we approach Bill. Who now so happened to have my mom as his live in girlfriend.

My mother knew of his relationship with Miki and had also been the third lover in their threeway trust.

We hadn’t been back home in over a year. We made plans to go home for Christmas and use it as an opportunity to talk with Bill and Peggy.

Which also coincidentally coincided with Miki’s furtile time of month.

Miki was so happy to see Bill and her twin half brothers also Home from the Navy for the holidays.

Besides the joy of seeing the only man she ever knew as a dad. The sexual tension was thick between them. The long hug. Subtle touches lingering longer than was necessary.

My mom Peggy looked amazing and seemed happier than I had ever seen her. She was truly in love and Bill seemed to be as well.

We chose to stay in a nearby hotel much to Bill’s chagrin. But both of his sons had girlfriends in tow and it was just to crowded. Especially for what we had in mind.

We didn’t waste anytime because time was of the essence here. When we got Bill and my mom alone which was easily done.

We dropped the bomb. We explained our dilemma both of us get a little emotional. Then I just came out with, “Bill, we want you to get Miki pregnant.”

Bill and Peggy looked at one another. Then Bill answered, “I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

My mom remained silent as the three of us went back and forth trying to convince each other why or why not.

It was my mother that settled the issue. She silence or now pretty vocal discussion with, “Bill. I think it’s the right thing to do.”

Bill looked at her like she was crazy.

Mom went on to say, “I get what you said about you and me being together Bill. But I have always known you love Miki as well. They clearly have thought this out and I agree it is the best solution.”

Bill asked for the night to think it over and talk about it more alone with my mom.

Miki and I returned to our hotel. We laughed we cried and we made love. The whole night was an emotional roller coaster. But we were both relieved we broached the topic with them.

We decided if the answer was no we would consider adoption or remaining childless.

It was my who called early the next morning telling us he had agreed. Miki once again broke down in tears.

The next day we spent hanging out in town with her brothers and girl friends. We had a great time but Miki seemed to be extra excited. She would glance often at me without saying a word. Then beam that beautiful dimpled smile.

We got back to the hotel in the early evening. Miki showered and spent a long time in the bathroom.

I tried to watch tv to keep my mind from roaming all over the map. Was this what I really wanted? How would this change my relationship with Mikki? How would this affect her relationship with Bill?

I knew Bill would be there soon so I decided to head down to the bar before he showed up.

Mikki finally came out and she looked stunning. Her flawless pale skin looked radiant.

Her hair was loose and to the middle of her back still slightly wet.

She wore a short black teddy with matching panties. Her full lips glistened red with a fresh coat of lipstick.

I got hard just looking at her. I shook my head to clear the fog. She knew I had butterflies and was nervous.

Regardless she told me I could stay if I wanted to. She knew may answer would be no. But I loved her for considering my feelings.

I could tell she also had many thoughts coursing through her mind. But her rock hard nipples poking through the sheer fabric also have aware the fact she was turned on.

I gave her a soft kiss on the lips as not to mess up her hard work.

I said, “I love you and I am all in on this.”

She looked up at me with tears welling in her eyes saying, “I love you too. More than I will ever be able to express.”

With that I headed down bar. I was into watching a basketball game sitting at the bar. There were about a dozen other people there.

When I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Bill. His normally stoic look softened with understanding.

He ordered us each beer and sat on the stool next to me.

We talked about the game and other small talk. Bill finally said, “If you want this not to happen just say so. No questions asked.”

He added, “I’ve never told you this but, I respect you very much and am grateful for how much you love Mikki. Your a bigger man than I ever will be.”

If it weren’t him being an ex-navy seal and the man I looked up to most in my entire life. I would have balled like a baby blowing snot all over the place.

But this was Bill. Telling me this and he didn’t give compliments to easily. We locked eyes and I knew he meant every word.

Any doubts i still had faded. I thought it would be an honor to have this man father our child.

I said, “Bill I want this to happened. I am honored and thankful for both you and my mom supporting us in this.”

With that he gave me a heavy squeeze on my shoulder and headed for the elevator.

I drank another beer and through force of will tried to focus on the game. Other people at the bar would talk me but I couldn’t really concentrate on the conversation.

Without remembering how I got there. The door on the elevator opened up on my floor.

Miki’s moaning met me halfway down the hallway. The hotel wasn’t really full so I stopped outside the rooms door and just leaned against the wall.

Her soft moans and gasp became more urgent. Gasp becoming shouts of pleasure.

The bed’s slight squeaking giving away the pace of his strokes were getting faster.

Miki came with a shout. Followed by, “Ohhh God! I missed this cock!”

They continue to fuck for quite a while. I had to ditch into the stairway a couple times as other people entered the hallway.

One time I secretly watched a young couple who stopped to put their ears to the door. They giggled and shhh’d each other. They listened a good ten minutes.

I exited the stairway startling then both. Embarrassed they scurried down the hallway an into their own room.

I resumed my spot by the door. Miki was definitely cumming. Their bodies were slapping together. Then Bill groaned out, “I’m cumming!”

Miki’s response indicted she was enjoying his spunk emptying deep in her fertile womb. She moaned and hmmmm before telling him, “Stay inside of me.”

With that I headed to the elevator pausing only to listen to that same young couple getting it on.

The plan was for them to have sex a couple times before Mikki would text me to come back up.

I jumped in my car with a hard on and a slight buzz. I drove over to my dads place. He still had many issues but his new young wife had managed to tone some of them down.

He wasn’t home it was lodge night. Meaghan his wife met me at the door with my new younger brother.

Having a baby was good for her. She went from college girl hot. To being more sensual.

Blonde haired blue eyed with a great body. Larger breast than before and nicer curves.

Miki and I had threesomes with her before and after she married my dad. Without his knowledge.

She was happy to seem and asked where Miki was. I wanted to say on her back with Bill ball’s deep inside her.

But I just said, “She’s spending quality time with her dad.”

We never finished our coffees. The baby was sleeping and I had her bent over the kitchen table fucking her to a couple orgasms.

I came when I imagined getting off at the same time Bill might be putting a second load of his cum inside Miki.

I got the text from Mikki as I park at the hotel. When I walked into the room the smell of sex was overwhelming.

Miki was on the bed still flush from the sex. She motioned to join her. I stripped and without any foreplay slid my dick into her very sloppy pussy.

They repeated this scene three consecutive nights. I got to fuck Meghan in a different hotel one more time before we left back for L.A.

We were both fucked out after that trip and went a few days before either of us were ready for more. A few weeks later the pregnancy test came back positive.