• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miki Part 6

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
Miki and I settled in at home. She was now in her fifth month of pregnancy. We moved from our apartment high rise into our own town home.

With our budget it was definitely a fixer-upper. Bill came down on a long weekend to help me with some of the big things like replacing all the carpet with laminate wood flooring. We also layed tile and made some other minor alterations.

Miki was in heaven having her two men to boss around. She was showing quite a bit and would make cracks about getting fat.

To me she was as sexy as ever, more so in some ways. Her breast were fuller and her hips a little rounder. She absolutely glowed being an expectant mother.

I would catch Bill and her exchanging glances and smiles. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself hearing her say things like, “Daddy you need some water?”. As we worked in the hot California weather.

There was just something funny about it. The whole first day went like that. Even at dinner, “Daddy you want more potatoes?”

We had a great meal, Bill and I had a couple beers. I offered to clean up the dishes and told them to go sit in the livingroom.

I was half way through doing the dishes and Miki came into the kitchen. Her face was flush and her breathing a little rapid.

She said, “I love you babe. We are going to bed. I put a pillow and blanket out for you.”. With that she went up on her toes gave me a long kiss. Turned and left me their with suds on my hands and a stiff cock.

I finished up and opened another beer. When I walked into the livingroom the couch was made up for sleeping. I downed half my beer. Stripped down to my boxers, all the while listening for signs of them having sex.

I didn’t wait long as our bedroom was directly above the livingroom. The bed was creaking slowly. Miki was moaning and whimpering.

I stood there with a beer in one hand and my dick in the other. I slipped up stairs the hallway was dark but a sliver of light shone through the slightly open bedroom door.

There was my beautiful pregnant wife riding her stepfathers long thick cock reverse cowgirl.

Her eyes half open in lust. She was biting her bottom lip. Bill’s big hands were on her ass pushing her forward and pulling her back.

I was mesmerized watching her now heavy breast move as her breathing picked up. Her babybump hid his cock from view but by the look on her face he was hitting all the right spots.

She came with a whimper arching her back and closing her eyes. She climbed off his cock and got on all fours. Bill knelt behind her easing his cock inside her.

She sensed he was being careful. She looked back saying,”You won’t hurt the baby. Now fuck me!”

He still started out slowly. She started pushing back harder again urging him to fuck her harder.

He put a hand in each of her shoulders and started to fuck her faster. She was in absolutely ecstasy. Cheering him on. Telling him to make her cum again.

Just before she came again. Bill started palming her tits. Also infatuated with her new larger breast.

She was getting vocal about his big cock. Telling him she wanted him to cum I’m her mouth. Bill’ back was covered in sweat. His muscles flexed as he stroked his cock in my wife’s pussy.

Miki sensed he was close and pushed off his glistening cock. She layed on her side telling him to put it in her mouth.

She sucked him and licked his ball’s. Panting out, “Bill I love your cock.”

With that he moaned her name, “Miki!” She clamped her mouth around his big dickhead. Her eyes shot open letting me know he just came.

It was so much she spit most of it back out onto his cock. Then taking it back in her mouth sucking him hard and fast. His orgasm seemed to last a very long time.

As he got up to get her a towel I slipped back downstairs taking a moment to relieve my self in the downstairs bedroom.

The next day they were back to “Daddy” and “Baby-girl”. Albeit they both had that “great sex afterglow”.

The next day was much the same. We got a lot of work done. Bill and I were watching a game and downing a few beers.

Miki was upstairs talking to my mom on the phone. I could hear her laughing loudly every once in a while.

She finally came down stairs she told me my mom said hi. Then walked over to Bill saying, “Peggy wanted me to give yo a kiss for her.”

She straddled his lap and started a slow sensual kiss. She moved to her knees in front of him. Digging his cock out of his pants. I watched her blow him until he he came in her mouth.

He asked her, “Peggy asked you to blow me too!”

Licking her lips she replied, “Nope that was from me.”

She got up left the room returning with a pillow and blanket. Surprising me when she looked at me saying, “Coming to bed baby?”

Minutes later we were spooning my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Her heavy breast feeling so good in my hands.

In the heat of the moment. Whispered in her ear, “I love watching you fuck other men.”

She responded, “I know, I love different cocks filling me up with their hot cum.”

I came harder than I ever remembered. We layed there for a long time. My cock slowly shrinking and sliding out of her pussy.

The next couple days it was just Bill and I. The fume in the house were making Miki sick so she went to stay with a friend.

We finished all of the work and went out for some dinner and drinks. Neither of us were feeling any pain.

I told Bill, “Thank you for everything. The help with the house. Most of all for making a Mikki and I happy.”

After giving me a cuff for being soft. He asked me, “Son, are you really ok with me sleeping with Mikki? I care for you both and I will stop if you want me to.”

It was my turn to cuff him for being soft. The look he gave me made me question the sanity of doing it.

I quickly changed the mood by saying, “Bill even if ai did mind. Which I don’t. Miki wouldn’t want it to end.”

Bill gave a old navy affirmative to my last comment. But said he would still end it if I asked him to.

With a word I could have ended it. In my heart I knew Miki would for me. But just then I realized how much I wanted it and more.

Staggered the few blocks back home. I ********** in bed and Bill on the couch.

I woke with a start hearing noises from our bathroom. I could see it was morning and shook the hangover fog from my head.

The noises were moans. I looked into the bathroom. Through the steam fogged shower glass. I could see Miki getting fucked from behind by Bill.

She was leaning forward with her hands against the wall. Bill was cupping each tit as he fucked her with long soapy strokes.

She looked tiny against his tall broad shoulder frame. But she was fucking him back as good as she was getting.

Cumming only moments before he pulled out shooting all over her back. I slipped back in bed. Drifting back to sleep thinking no I don’t ever want this to end.

The next time we saw Bill was the day after Meka was born. He cried like I had never seen before when he learned our daughter was named after Miki’s Mom.

He and my mom stayed the week helping us adjust to having a new baby. Watching him hold the baby was something special. Watching the joy in Miki’s eyes at the same time made my heart soar.

She looked at me whispering, “Thank you for loving me so much.”

I do love her...