• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miki Part 7

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
After delivering our daughter Miki was a little self conscious of her body. I told her she was crazy. Within two weeks you couldn’t tell she was a brand new mother.

To the contrary she looked even hotter to me . I wasn’t sure if her enlarged breast would become permanent but her hips were a little wider and her ass a little thicker. She looked beautiful!

The company she worked for had it’s own on-site nursery. Making it easy for her to go back to work and still breast feed Meka.

Motherhood suites her well. She doted over Meka as well as read up on anything and everything that would help her be a better mom.

Our sex life returned but seemed a little more like work. Me, I’m always horny. Mikki, seemed a little less interested.

I realized she was more tired at the end of the day with work and the demands of being a breastfeeding mom.

She would unselfishly give me some even when I could tell she would rather catch up on sleep.

I think it also frustrated her as well because she used to love having spontaneous sex.

Things picked up a little when I began talking about Bill or Roberto during sex. Telling her I loved watching her getting fucked. During these times that old familiar passion would return leaving us both satisfied.

We decided to join a fitness club together that also had a childcare service. Miki threw herself into it like everything she does.

Soon she was back to her old self confident self. She was tone and to my joy didn’t lose much of her baby gained breast size.

I was always fit but also benefited by putting on a little more muscle and flattened my abs.

Over the next couple months I would overhear dudes making comments about her looks. Some even talked about what they would do to “that MILF”.

I had always thought of MILFs as older moms. But realized technically it was any hot woman that was a mom. I had to chuckle about Mikki being a MILF. The talk really turned me on.

I mentioned it to her and she just played it off as guys with to much testosterone. However, the fact she went out and bought an all new workout wardrobe. Not over the top revealing but nonetheless very sexy.

There were times after a workout as soon as we got home we would fuck each other silly in the shower.

I had hoped she would be up to having sex with one of the guys from the gym. She declined saying she was worried about gossip.

Then one day I noticed her in an animated conversation with Carl the guy who led the cycling spin class she took.

Carl is a black guy about our age. He’s a couple inches shorter than me and about the same physique. Well groomed and very dark skinned.

My mind began to race with all kinds of perverted “what if’s”.

I made contact with Carl asking him to join me for lunch. We talked about all kinds of things from sports to traveling to women.

Carl was single with no desire to marry. His love was being a fitness trainer. But that didn’t pay the bills. So he worked as a youth counselor in the inner city.

I finally broached the subject of what had been on my mind almost constantly. I told him I enjoyed being married and a dad.

He politely said, “Miki is a beautiful woman. You’re a lucky man.”

I thanked him. Then took the plunge saying’ “Carl, I think Miki is attracted towards you.”

Carl raised his hands in the air saying, “Woah woah! You aren’t accusing me of something with your wife are you?”

Thankfully we weren’t sitting close to anyone else. I calmed him down by telling him that’s not what I meant.

I went on to tell him Mikki and I were open minded about sex. If the feeling was mutual and he found her attractive. Well then I was ok with whatever Miki wanted to do.

For the next hour we talked about the why’s. He admitted to having sex in the passes with married women. But never with the husbands knowledge.

All I asked was he not mention our conversation with Miki. He agreed with a twinkle in his eye and a smile of the most perfect white teeth I had ever seen.

He only taught the class twice a week. But always managed to talk to a Miki after the class for like thirty minutes.

Miki finally mentioned he may be flirting with her. I asked her if she thought he was good looking. She did, but added he was still a guy from the gym.

I countered with but he was an instructor whom she got to know not just a muscle head off the street.

She just laughed it off. But that night while she was face down ass up with my duck in her pussy. I mentioned, “Imagine I am Carl. My big black cock in your wet pussy.”

She let out a very lotus moan and started fuck me back even harder. She came with her hands gripping the sheets.

The visual I gave myself sent me over the edge as well. We collapsed in a sweaty heap.

I came clean and told her I had spoke to Carl. She wasn’t angry. More curious about his response.

I said, “You mentioned you thought he was flirting with you.”

She replied, “It makes sense now. But I don’t know about doing anything more than just flirt.”

I didn’t push it. The seed was planted and I would let it take it’s own course.

The next couple weeks there conversations lasted a little longer. They would often touch one another as they talked. A lingering hand on the elbow or shoulder.

My hopes soared when Miki said she invited him over for dinner Friday night. Not sure if anything would happen but wanting to be prepared for anything. I made plans just in case.

I set the baby monitor camera and audio system up in our room hidden with a full view of the bed.

I stocked extra beer and wine and even picked out some new sexy lingerie for Miki to wear.

She had prepared most of the meal and went to shower. I had layed out the sheer lingerie on the bed.

She laughed saying, “You May be getting your hopes up for nothing.” But impishly picked up the set and vanished into the bathroom.

She was still in there when Carl arrived. I let him in and offered him a beer. He complimented on how nice our small place looked.

I had my back to our bedroom door. Carl stopped in mid-sentence. Then saying, “Wow!”

Turning I saw Miki standing in the livingroom. She looked amazing in a short dress with her long black hair up on her head.

She walked over to me for a kiss then gave Carl a long hug. Adding how much she liked his cologne.

Dinner was great with great conversation. Carl was more than a fit freak. He showed he deeply cared about the youth he worked with. Miki was hanging on his everyword.

The baby started crying and Miki moved to go get her. I stopped her and said I would take care of her.

Miki had pumped some breast milk ahead of time. I told them to get comfortable in the livingroom. I would be out in a few.

Well needless to say I took my time. I changed her diaper and fed her. Placing back in her crib completely content.

I peaked from her room out into the livingroom. My heartbeat took off like a race horse.

They were on the couch with Miki straddling his lap. They were kissing her dress was hiked up. His hands were gently squeezing her ass cheeks through the new lingerie I bought her.

He slid his hands up her sides searching for the zipper of her dress. They continued kissing as he unzipped her dress.

Miki sat up and he helped her lift the dress over her head. I noticed her swollen breast barely fit inside her bra. I guess I underestimated how much larger they were now.

She reached back undoing the clasp. Letting the bra fall in between their bodies.

Carl immediately went to her nipples with his mouth. Obviously not prepared for her lactating breast.

Miki laughed at his suprise. Placing a hand behind his head she held his mouth inplace on her nipple.

She moaned in pleasure as he continued sucking on her heavy milk filled breast. She push herself away standing up holding her hand out.

Carl looked toward my daughters bedroom quizzically.

Miki said, “It’s ok he will be a while.”

Up he got following her swaying ass into our bedroom. She looked back toward the babies bedroom. Smiled and shut the door.

My heart was racing as I left my daughters room. Moving to my little home office where I stashed the video monitor.

They were standing by the bed kissing. He was shirtless. She moved from kissing his lips down to his chest.

Continuing her slow downward kissing until she was on her knees. She unbuckled his pants pulling them down.

He clearly had a raging hardon. She hooked the sides of his briefs tugging them down. She was rewarded with his ebony cock bouncing on top of her head.

He wasn’t as thick as Bill but thicker than me and longer than both of us. It was long thick and a visible downward curve.

Miki wrapped both hands around his cock and still had plenty to suck on. She looked up at him as she suck his cock and balls.

Carl’s hands were on his hips in a Superman pose. His moans and whispers of encouragement were proof of the pleasure he was receiving.

He moved Miki to the bed laying her down with her ass at the edge of the mattress. Removing her panties he wasted no time diving in with his tongue.

Miki arched as he hit the right spots. Rubbing his close shaved with one hand. Her long hair was down and spread out on the bed.

Even in black and white the contrast of his dark skin against her milky white skin was stark.

Miki came with a long, “Oh my God! Yessssss!”

Carl stood up our bed is high so his dick was perfectly aligned with her pussy. He used it lik a club smacking her pussy with it.

Miki’s head lolled from side to side. She pleaded with him to fuck her.

Carl inserted his cock but only part way. She began gyrating her hips begging him for more cock.

Carl pushed in a little further. Driving her crazy with lust. At this point I am pumping my eight inches fast and furious. Pausing to squeeze my dick to keep from cumming.

He finally gave a thrust causing her to gasp as he hit bottom. She braced her hand against his washboard abs.

He waited for her to catch her breath then started with long steady strokes. With in ten strokes she was cumming again.

After a few minutes he moved up on the bed. Miki straddle him easing his cock into her very wet pussy.

She couldn’t take his entire dick. Which gave me a great view of her stretch pussy gripping his cock.

More importantly I could definitely see her frothy juices covering half his cock. She slid back and forth her heavy tits swaying just above his flicking tongue.

She came again with a guttural gasp. Carl followed bellowing out, “Ahhhh fuck yeah!”

She layed in top of him for a while letting his shrinking cock slowly recede from her now cum filled pussy.

When they came out of the bedroom. Carl was fully dressed. Miki was in a short robe looking radiant.

I came out of my office acting like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

I asked Carl, “You still think I am a lucky man?”

He replied, “Without a doubt brother. She is amazing!”

Miki walked Carl to the door giving him a kiss. Minutes later I was ball deep in her pussy with her bent over our sofa.

She was relaying what had went on in the bedroom not knowing I saw and heard it all. She came hard just talking about it.

I came adding my cum to his. Miki showered and with perfect timing Meka woke up hungry.

I stood in the doorway of the nursery watching Mikki breast feed our baby. Thinking just thirty minutes ago she was lustily feeding Carl from the same breast she was now lovingly feeding Meka.

Carl came over a couple times a month and we still get with him even to this day.

On his third visit Miki started things by sucking us both while we sat on the couch.

Which led to he and I fucking her silly well into the night. And me being awaken to her riding him in our bed right next to me.

I still enjoy those times when I sit in my home office and watch them fuck on camera.

79B48D2A-8EEA-44A6-87ED-339ABFD485BC.jpeg
B9D2D7DA-F95D-456E-BD8E-567AAC79A3AD.jpeg F8446C80-7C89-4EEB-B659-1BBB91FEF23D.jpeg 1BBFEEB8-AE2C-44EE-816A-A4F9EB0A38EB.jpeg

Reactions: tlxyz