• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miki Part 8

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
We had settled in to a pretty ordinary routine. Work and family life took up most of our time.

Our black friend from the gym would come over once or twice a month to play with Miki. Sometimes she wanted both of us. Other times she wanted to be alone with him.

For her that seemed enough to keep an edge on life. Me however, I felt like I was in a rut. Work...home...work.

Miki picked up on my mood. She has always been able to read me. So unbeknownst to me she came up with plan to get me out of my funk.

As I mentioned in previous post her twin half brothers followed their dad’s footsteps and joined the navy. Tyler was stationed Norfolk VA and Trevor in San Diego CA.

We were invited to Tyler’s wedding out on the east coast. I knew Bill would be there along with my mom Peggy. Knowing what would happen had an immediate affect on me. Miki and I were back to having spontaneous sex at least three times a week.

We were met at the airport by Tyler and Bill. The electricity between Miki and Bill was almost immediate. He picked her up off the ground swinging her around. People stared at us as she screamed out in delight.

Bill helped us with our luggage at the hotel then immediately took our daughter to his room to see grandma Peggy.

Mikki and I showered and took a short nap. Banging on our door woke us up. It was Tyler and Trevor.

They made us get dressed for a night out on the town. I was reluctant at first as we had just arrived in town. Miki insisted we go out and have some fun. After all we had PaPa and Mimi to babysit.

I let them visit for a while and went up to see my mom. She would of had my ass if I didn’t see her before going out.

I hadn’t seen her in months. But she looked amazing. Happy was an understatement. She gave me a hug then jumped back on the bed with Bill and her granddaughter.

There was a ton of new baby clothes lying all over the room. She had been playing dress up with my daughter. I would need to buy another suitcase before heading back.

It wasn’t until after I left that I realized their room was directly above ours. Coincidence? Or premeditated as Miki made the reservations.

We go down stairs and climb into a rented stretch limo. Waiting for us was Jasmine Tyler’s fiancé and Vicki Trevor’s girl friend.

Jasmine is a very pretty philipino women. Short cute shape with long black hair. Vicki was a blonde hair blue eye Cali girl.

This was our first time meeting them. We rode for sometime having some drinks and fun conversation.

We had a quick dinner then another ride in the limo to the next stop. It was a fancy stripclub.

I am not sure who had more fun us guys or the three women we were with. Miki especially enjoyed buying me multiple lap dances. From the same girl named Olivia.

Olivia looked amazing at about 5’7 and shape that was simply perfect. She was biracial (black and asian). She was the most sensual women I have ever seen.

Her large breast were real, looking even larger because of flat stomach and tiny waist. Her ass was out of this world both thick and tight.

Half way through the second lap dance Miki whispered something into Olivia’s ear. She smiled leaned over to Miki kissing her long and deep as she ground her ass on my hard dick.

I just about done for watching them kiss for what seemed like a long time. It ended to soon for me.

We were back in the limo and off to the beach close to the hotels. We parted ways with our limo. All of us fairly buzzed.

Trevor retrieved a cooler from his his car. We went out close to the water. It was amazingly peaceful. We settled down for more drinks and catching up.

Miki kept looking at her watch. I was thinking she was worried about our daughter.

Finally she said we needed to get back. We said our good buys and made sure Vicki was sober enough to drive the other three home.

As we walked hand in hand down the beach. We talked about the evening and how much fun we had. Little did I know the fun wasn’t over.

We got back to the room and showered all the sand off. It was late and I wanted to get some after all that foreplay at the strip club.

Miki was taking forever in the bathroom. I even heard her talking to someone on the phone in hush tones.

I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. She finally came out of the bathroom.

I was instantly hard and awake again. Then she sat down and started to apply lotion to her body.

I was about to tell her I was getting blue balls when there was a knock at the door. With only a towel wrapped around her she went to answer the door.

I was thinking, “What to fuck!”

I was laying on the bed with a hard dick making a tent of my sheet.

Miki greeted whoever it was like they were old friends, “Hey, so glad you came!”

I had no idea she was expecting anyone. So when she said, “Come in.”

I frantically tried to cover up my hardon with a pillow. Then in walks Olivia. I was caught like a deer in the headlights.

I looked at Miki, she just smiled saying, “Hey babe, you remember Olivia.”

The girl had done everything but have actual sexual with me a couple hours ago. How could I forget her?

Miki said she had asked her to join us after she got off work. It was now like two in the morning.

Miki said,”Why don’t you two pick up where you left off?”

She turned on some music not to loud but enough where Olivia could do her thing.

Miki poured them some wine. Olivia had me sit in a chair. This time I was naked with a semi hard dick.

She stripped slowly as she danced in front of me. Miki handed her a glass of wine, then took a seat on the sofa.

By the time Olivia was down to her bra and panties. My dick was at it’s full eight inches.

Olivia set her glass down and straddled me in the chair. With her heavy tits inches from my face she began a slow grind on my cock.

Leaning down as if to kiss me only to pull away and grind a little faster. I looked over at Mikki. She sat with her legs curled up sipping her wine like she was watching television.

However, her breathing was heavy and her cheeks and neck were flush with color.

I was about to say I couldn’t take anymore. Olivia must of sensed it. She climbed off taking my hand then Miki’s and led us to the bed.

They had me on my back as they shared sucking my dick. Olivia’s thicker fuller lips felt amazing. Watching them take turns or licking my cock at the same time was amazing.

They paused for a long kiss. Miki looked at Olivia saying, “Fuck him.”

With that she she held my dick as Olivia lowered herself on it. What started as a slow lap dance style fuck evolved in to a loud all over the bed changing positions many time fuck.

I was fucking Olivia doggy When she painted out, “Miki, I want to taste your pussy.”

With that Mikki slid under Olivia into a sixtynine. Taking a second to pull my dick out of her pussy and give it a few good sucks before putting me back in.

Olivia wasted no time diving tongue first into Mikki’s pussy. Our attempts to keep the noise down weren’t very successful.

Only the fact they were somewhat muffled by having their mouths on each other’s pussies. Kept us from having someone complain I’m sure.

It was a little after three a.m and I am banging a hardbody stripper from behind as my wife is sixtynining with her.

My thought was,”Life is good!” Then I pulled out and came all over her thick round bronze skinned ass.

Spent I got up to get a drink and take a piss. They were really going at it now. Mikki, moaning out she was going to cum.

From my chair I asked Olivia did she get hers. She laughed saying, “Like three times between your nice cock and Miki’s tongue.”

Olivia thanked us for a great time and left. We cleaned up and fell into bed literally exhausted but undeniably satisfied.

I thanked Miki for the suprise but she was already sleeping. It was then I heard my mom’s soft moaning from the room above.

I drifted off soon after I heard her crying out she was cumming. I guess they heard us and got a little turned on.

The next day we spent sightseeing and relaxing at the beach. Bill did a lot of reminiscing about his days being stationed here.

I would catch him snatching glances at Miki at the beach. I knew what he was thinking and it turned me on.

Tyler and Trevor would tease her that she was “Daddy’s little spoiled princess,”. I thought,”You guy’s have no idea.”

Miki just stuck her tongue out at them then gave Bill a wink. I couldn’t see his eyes through his sunglasses but I am sure they were filled with lust.

My daughter was getting a little cranky. Miki told me to stay with the others and she would take the baby back to our room for a nap. I told her to stay it was her time with her family.

I fed Meka and changed her and put her down for a nap. I showered grabbed a couple beers and sat out on the balcony.

I could see the family down below. They were now playing some beach volleyball against some other people. Which they who they completely dominated them.

After the game they packed up their things and walked toward the hotel. Tyler and the other split off as they got close to the hotel.

Some time had passed and Mikki hadn’t returned. I heard people enter the room above. They were laughing and talking. Then the shower started.

Standing in my own bathroom the laughs turned to giggles and muffled ummmms and ahhhhhs.

Miki was definitely upstairs that was evident. Her sudden loud yell, “Ahhh yeah that feels so good.” I froze straining to hear more. The air conditioning came on and I moved quickly to shut it off.

Returning to the bathroom they were much farther along. What were loud sucking sounds were replaced with Miki’s being fucked sounds.

The watered was turned off. They laughed as they apparently all jumped onto the bed. The moaning and gasping started again almost immediately. Along with the rhythmic squeaking of the bed.

With my hard dick in hand I listened to Bill pound Miki’s pussy as my mom encouraged him to “Fuck her good!”

Miki cried out as she came the pleaded for a break. It was Peggy’s turn to moan and cum. Bill was laying som serious pipe on my mom.

I had almost forgot about Miki until she shouts,”Ahh Peggy you eat pussy so good!”

That was it for me. I filled a handful of tissue with cum. Collapsed in a chair breathing like I just finished a marathon.

Peggy came with a yell. There was a short calm before Mikki moaned,”Yes fuck me again.”

Bill did just that for another ten minutes making her cum a couple times.

The loud smacking sounds gave away someone or maybe more than one person were finishing him off by mouth.

Bill let out a low long groan cumming as two beautiful women were eagerly tasting him. Grabbing another beer I sat out on the balcony.

Miki came back to the room. Grabbed a beer joining me on the balcony. She straddles my lap giving me a deep kiss. She was definitely the one who took his load.

That night at dinner it was like what happened earlier never happened. Bill and Peggy were back to being PaPa and Mimi.
Miki was the spoiled little princess.

I wanted to yell,”Your fucking earlier was crazy hot!”. But they acted as if nothing had happened. It drove me crazy but was also extremely hot at the same time. These alternate lives we were living. Nothing traditional about us at all.

The following day was the wedding. Jasmine was a local girl so her guest list was much larger.

She had a large family on both sides. Tyler on the other hand had his brother and us along with a bunch of his navy comrades.

The wedding was very nice and calm. The reception on the other hand was crazy...in the fun kind of way.

The food was on point catered by her Philpino aunt. Pancit, lumpia and so much more. They had a DJ and a large dance floor.

People dancing, drinking and just having a great time. The one thing I had on Bill was dancing. There wasn’t a force on earth that could get him to dance anything but a slow dance.

So Miki and I showed off our west coast skills. Once my dance floor prowess was out there. I had women asking me to dance.

I got my dancing skills from my mom. She was out on the dance floor more than I was with different men.

Bill didn’t mind he was having fun talking to the young sailors. Well at least the ones not dragging her out on the dance floor.

One particular sailor maybe late twenties had her out there a lot. He was tall slim and very black. After he kept her out there for a slow dance. She was flushed when she returned to our table.

I saw Bill talking to the young sailor a couple times when Peggy was dancing with someone else.

They were both tall over 6’5”. But Bill was broader at the shoulders and more muscular.

The young man couldn’t help but stand at attention. Bill is an imposing figure and kind of a navy legend.

He seemed to relax as they got more into their conversation. Soon they were doing shots together with the other sailors and some of the more adventurous guest.

Miki definitely got her fair share of attention from sailors and others. She even did a couple shot rounds with her dad and the others. I decided to stop drinking someone had to be the adult. Plus I knew it was going to be a wild night that I wanted to remember.

I wasn’t wrong our daughter was being babysat overnight by a very close friend of Jasmine’s family. So we had all night to make some memories.

The reception was in the hotel ballroom where we were staying was great for us. Most people were busy getting ***** or just having fun. I enjoyed people watching. Especially watching my people as things began to unfold.

Mom’s new admirer had moved to a seat next to her. He and Bill were giving her a lot of attention and she loved it.

Miki picked up on what was happening as well and chided me that my mom was a hot milf. I couldn’t argue that point.

A short time later I saw my mom get up and walk out of the ballroom. At first I thought she was going to the restroom. But women don’t go alone.

Right after she left the young sailor followed her out. Bill went to the bar for another drink then joined the other sailors again.

I searched for Miki and found her chatting it up with some of Jasmine’s family. I waited a while to see if they would come back.

They didn’t so I left the ballroom. Thinking they might of just went out to talk where it was quieter. They weren’t in the lobby or the main bar area.

I jump d in the elevator and went up to her floor. Twenty steps from her room. She let out a loud moan followed by,”Oh my God!”

I stood their mesmerized listening to them fuck. By the sounds of it he was fucking her slow and deep. I bolted down the stairs to my room.

By the time I got inside that slow fuck had turned into her getting her brains fucked out. It sounded like she was having one continuous orgasm.

He had some serious staying power. But finally came with a yell of his own. I hurried back to the reception thinking they would clean up and return themselves.

That never happened. The crowd had thinned out quite a bit. The Bride and Groom had left as well and some people moved to the main bar area.

I found Miki helping clean up some. I told her where I’d been.

She laughed saying,” Good for her!”

I asked where Bill had gone. She nodded to the main bar saying, “Too out drink the baby sailors.”

He ordered me a beer and tequila shot. Three young sailors were barley coherent. Bill looked no worse for wear.

I about spit my beer out when he said, “Was your mom enjoying herself upstairs?”

Before I could asked how he knew he told me he saw me follow them out. With a smirk on his face he added,”You and sex are like a fly to sugar water.”

So again he asked, “Was she having a good time?”

My shoulders slumped I said, “Yes she was.”

Bill said he had been trying to get her to try something like this for a while. Because she was so supportive of his relationship with Miki. She apparently did just that as I remembered her yelling out, “Yes! Fuck me!” over and over again.

Bill looked at me and told me he would crash my room tonight. I never thought about it until now that he didn’t ask me he told me.

Miki finally joined us laughing at the ********** baby sailors. She gathered us up and said her feet hurt and she needed a foot rub.

The twinkle in her eye meant she expected more than that.

Back at our room the three of us got comfortable. Opened a couple more beers and sat on the couch.

Miki layed down with her feet on my lap and her head on Bill’s. She handed me the lotion and wiggles her toes.

She layed there with her eyes closed enjoying the foot massage. Bill stroking her hair with his head layed back.

They got back to it upstairs. My mom seemed to try and be quite but was woefully unsuccessful.

Miki giggled without opening her eyes. She said, “Bill, you seem to be enjoying what’s going on up above.”

Miki rolled onto her stomach and fished his big now hard dick out of his pants. Without saying a word her head started bobbing up and down. His hand went to her head as he leaned his head back against the wall.

Mikki raised her feet up and mumbled rub. So I did while watching her blow Bill. All the while listening to Peggy get fucked thoroughly.

Bill pulled Miki onto his lap. She was only wearing a short robe and no panties. So with a little effort and a grunt of pleasure. She was now riding his cock.

Slowly at first then faster as if to match the fucking going on above us. I am sure Peggy could hear them as well as we heard her.

Miki came once climbed off Bill and walked out on the balcony. But not before losing her robe. Bill slipped off his pants and followed her out.

I watched as she braced her hands on the short wall. Bill slid his dick back inside her pussy. Our room was dimly lit. But someone could have seen them from the hotel across the way if they had been looking.

I was in sensory overload. Bill had both hands on her shoulders as he fucked her to another orgasm. Peggy was cumming again on her young friends big black dick.

Bill normally last quite a while but he must have been really turned on because he came faster than normal.

It had grown quiet again upstairs. Miki and Bill came back inside. He flopped on the bed spent. Miki pulled my pants off and mounting me right there.

Herpussy was so wet I only lasted a short while before adding my cum to Bill’s. She went into the bathroom to clean up. When she came out she climbed into bed naked and got under the sheet. Bill was dead to the world laying naked on the bed. His dick still impressive even soft.

I layed my head back just for a second. Waking up for a short time in the dead of night. Thinking I was dreaming there was Miki with her hands on her tits bouncing up and down on Bill’s dick.

Smiling I drifted back off to sleep thinking, “We’re back and no more rut.”

00EAA845-8BA9-4A4D-9075-3CBA4DEC6F7B.jpeg