• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miki

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
I was sixteen years old when I first met Miki. My family had just moved into the coastal area after my dad retired from the Navy.

I had seen Miki at school and was immediately attracted to her. She looked exotic to me. She is Asian-American with long straight silky black hair. Short at 5’5 but what a body! Perfectly proportioned in my youthful eyes.

Her soft white skin was flawless. Her face angelic. For me it was love at first sight. I spent nights in bed jacking off thinking about her.

I got to know her better as I was a three sport athlete and she was a cheerleader. We became a couple in our junior year.

Too my frustration she in no way was the stereotypical “cheerleader”. She would only allow kissing and some light feeling up.

She got me a summer job working at her family owned marina. Her stepdad was also an ex-Navy veteran. To say he was strict with her was an understatement.

She couldn’t leave the office at all to be anywhere near the docks amongst the employees. She had a tight curfew and could only date at either her house or mine as long as adults were present in the house.

I could have had sex with any number of girls in my school. I was 6’2 with a lean muscular build. Popular due to sports and considered handsome.

But I was completely in love with Mikki. She was smart, polite to a fault and very humble. She didn’t know how beautiful she really was.

I got along well with her two twin half brothers both younger than me. On breaks from working we would swim and ride jet skis. They would tease me incessantly about gawking at their sister when she was around. But also reminded me that their dad would snap me in two if I tried anything sexual with her.

As I mentioned Bill was a retired navy guy. He had been enlisted and retired at the highest enlist grade. He was at least three inches taller than me. Broader in the shoulders and muscular. He wore his blond hair in a crew cut. His skin was sun tanned and sea weathered. The most striking thing about him were his tattoos.

Both arms were tatted from shoulder to wrist. He had a large Tiger tatted on his upper right back. Finishing off with a dagger on one calf and a snake on the other.

He was simply that guy that could give you a look and you would be willing to do whatever he asked. When his boys would get out of line all it took was a glare from him and they got their act straight.

I had imagined the two of us taking it to the next level after we graduated highschool. Then life got in the way.

Miki’s Mom got very sick and passed away within a few months. She was devastated as was her stepdad Bill.

Our plans of going off to college together unraveled. I got a sports scholarship to a school across state. She opted to stay local to help with the business. Her mom played a huge roll in the family business and she couldn’t leave her family hanging. Her dad told her she didn’t have too but she was compelled too be there in memory of her mom.

She took over managing the books and minding her younger brothers while carrying a full college workload. Her dream was to become and accountant.

We made it work the first year sometimes calling each other two or three times a day. I returned to work for her dad on breaks and during the summer. Miki and I were growing closer but sex was still out of the question.

The second year was a little more strained managing a long distance relationship. Less phone calls and more little arguments over minor issues.

My last year of college the bottom fell out. I lost my virginity to a hot blonde. From there I fucked any girl that paid me any attention. Until I fucked the wrong girl and it got back to Miki.

Her email breaking up with me was eerily calm in nature. She basically said she understood the environment I was in and the temptations.

I frantically tried to repair the damamge but nothing worked. I graduated college and returned home. I was depressed and in a deep funk.

I found a decent job and threw myself into working long hours. I hooked up with a couple women but still felt like something was missing.

I called Miki and tried to convince her to see me. Again she politely refused saying she had no hard feelings towards me. But she refused to see me.

I remained persistent and she finally agreed to meet me. We were in my truck parked in a wooded area.

We talked and both ended up breaking down in tears. Which led to kissing. Then a frantic fuck.

She impaled herself on my rigid cock riding me hard. Ending with us having almost simulated orgasms.

Still being little immature after we straightened up I told her I could tell she wasn’t a virgin. Her pussy was tight yet she clearly knew what she was doing.

I got angry not even realizing my hypocrisy. The night ended with a long quiet ride back to her house. With me spinning my tires out as I angrily pulled away.

It took me two days before I realized how dumb I was. So I wasn’t too suprised when she hung up on me in mid apology.

I waited a few more days and decided to drive over with flowers. Prepared to beg for forgiveness on my knees.

Miki’s brothers had both since joined the navy and left home. I mused they did it to work half as hard as their dad made them work.

So I parked a ways from the house and walked the short distance. As I approached the house it was dark except for light shining from the basement window.

That was Bill’s mancave. Fully finished complete with a fully stocked bar and pool table.

I snuck up to the house thinking Bill was down stairs. That would give me the opportunity to tap on Mikki’s bedroom window.

I did everything but bust the glass to get her attention. Her room. remained dark and she didn’t respond.

Something drew me to the lit basement window. I layed flat peering inside. The tv was on but I couldn’t see anyone.

Then Miki walks out of the bathroom in a short robe. Her hair was wet from showering. Her firm muscular legs shined with lotion. I was about to rap on the window.

She walked to the couch and knelt in front of it. The back of the couch was facing me so I couldn’t see if there was someone else there.

She stood untying the robe, letting it fall from her body almost in slow motion.

Her very pink nipples were erect and her breathing was rapid. My emotions were all over the map. She knelt again lowering her head down this time.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I thought about running away but I was paralyzed.

I was thinking about who’s ass I was was going to kick for being with my girl. Then my jaw dropped when the hand that came to
rest on her bobbing head was attached to an armed tattooed from wrist to shoulder.

Stunned would be an understatement. I literally had to force myself to breath. Yet I couldn’t turn away.

It was fucking Bill! Her other man was her step father. Miki stood again as Bill sat up. There was no doubt now. The crew cut and that tiger tattoo were in plain sight.

Miki straddled his lap reaching down she started to work herself into his cock. Her mouth was open as she let out a long loud moan.

Bill lean back and let her ride at her own pace. Her head lolled from side to side as she picked up the pace. She was moaning constantly now. Bill’s big hands mauled her firm natural breast. She grabbed his shoulders crying out as she came.

He pulled her face to his muffling her moans in a deep kiss. Her jet black hair covering their faces.

Bill stood up with Miki still impailed on his cock. He carried her over to the pool table. Laying her down on top he grabbed each ankle spreading her legs wide. He proceeded to long dick her.

His cock was a couple inches longer than mine about 10 inches. But it was definitely thicker. His balls looked huge as they swung back and forth with each stroke.

Mikki’s head thrashed from side to side. Her hands pressed into his ripped stomach probably to prevent him from going to deep.

She arched up as she came again. Bill continued fucking her until she went limp. He pulled out jerking his bulbous headed cock. Shooting stream after stream of cum on her stomach and breast.

She layed there limp and breathing hard. Bill patting her pussy with his dick. He helped her up and they went into the bathroom.

I walked back to my car thinking I was in some kind of nightmare. I was restless all night. Confused with the images in my head and how hard my cock was. I jerked off twice that night. Drifting off wondering what the fuck was wrong with me.

Another week went by and for the life of me I don’t know why but I needed to see Mikki again.

On one of my attempted calls Bill picked up. I was so fucking nervous. I explained I wanted to see Mikki. To my shock he made her talk to me.

She agreed to meet me again. More talking more tears. No sex this time. She agreed to let me take her out under the condition we take it slow and just date. No sex.

I reluctantly agreed even with the knowledge I knew she was fucking her stepdad. I had no choice I loved her and had to make this work.

We dated like this for about three months. In that time I had spied on her and Bill a few more times. Rather than be jealous it turned me on. One night I crouched under his bedroom window. It was a hot summer night and the window was open.

It was to dark to see inside but the wet sounds of their mutual oral sex had me jacking off. Blowing my load to the torrid sound of his bed squeaking and Mikki’s loud vocals as she came multiple times.

We finally had sex again and it was amazing. She was so prim and proper out in public. But in bed she was a demon.

She would suck me to the point if cumming driving me crazy. She could ride a dick like a pro. My favorite was reverse cowgirl. Her perfect firm rounded ass bouncing up and down on my cock. Her pink pussy lips gliding up and down gripping my shaft. I feared she wouldn’t cum on my cock after having Bill’s. But she did cum and that was a big relief.

Funny thing is I only came when I would think about seeing her cumming on Bill’s big dick. Again I wondered if something was wrong with me.

I made my mind up gathered all the courage I could muster and went to Bill. I told him I loved Mikki and wanted to marry her.

I saw my life pass in front of my eyes. He just sat there and glared at me. He finally said, “Boy, I don’t think you’re ready.” He called everyone “Boy”.

I began to panic a little but knew I had to maintain my composure with this man. I said, “Sir with all due respect your wrong. I am in love with Mikki. I always have been.”

That glare returned this time his jaw clenched and a vein was pulsing at his temple. Before he thought about wringing my neck. I just blurted out, “I know about you and Miki!”

It was the first time I had ever seen this man caught off guard. His glare melted away.

He looked me in the I asking, “Everything?”

I answered, “Yes”

He asked if Mikki had told me and I confessed about the night in the basement. Leaving out my other voyeuristic acts.

He rubbed his face with his massive hands. I was floored when he looked back at me eyes welling in tears.

He went on to tell me how the loss of her mother had almost killed him and wrecked his business. How Mikki got him out of the bottle and saved the business.

One thing led to another and they ended up in bed. She became what he needed in every aspect, just like her mom. His story just made me love Miki all the more.

After he finished explaining. He asked, “You know all this and still want to marry her?”

I didn’t hesitate answering, “Yes, sir.”

It was my turn to flip the script on him. Saying, “Sir, I am going to ask her to marry me with or without your permission. I hope it is with your permission.”

The look on his face when I added, “Things don’t have to change between you and Mikki after we are married.”

He looked at me asking, “You’d be ok with me sleeping with your wife?”

I responded, “Sir, I love her and want her to be happy. Making you happy is important to her. I’m not willing to change that regardless of how I feel.”

What he didn’t know was it wasn’t me wanting to be unselfish. I loved the fact she was fucking him. I didn’t want it to end.

He gave me his blessing under the condition I told Miki everything. He wouldn’t have her conflicted between the two of us.

So I understood her hesitation when I popped the question. The conflict Bill spoke of was immediately showing on her face. I knew she loved me. But she also loved Bill.

I cleared my throat and told her about my conversation with Bill. She sat there with her mouth wide open the whole time.

She finally broke down crying telling me how sorry she was. I explained I understood why she did it and was ok with everything.

We talked for a couple hours about all the pros and cons and what if’s. Based on my super jealous behavior in the past she was still hesitant to say yes to my proposal.

She stayed the night with me and we made love twice that night. She would whisper in my ear things like, “You liked watching me ride Bill’s big dick?” My gasp and moans were her answer as she rode me teasing me with her words.

The next morning she was still unsure. So I asked Bill and her to my place for dinner. Thinking if we could all talk it over it would convince her I was serious.

The dinner was a little awkward at first. The drinks loosened us up some. I promised her I was over being the jealous type in front of Bill who’s stoic expression gave away nothing.

Miki just stared at me for a long minute. She stood up grabbed Bill’s hand pulling him out of his seat. Without a word she led him into my bedroom closing the door behind them.

Within a few minutes her moans began. Not going to lie my stomach wanted to launch my baked ziti. But my dick was straining to get out of my pants.

For the next thirty minutes or so Bill fucked the hell out of Miki. She was giving a literal play by play of what he was doing except when she came in a guttural grunts and groans.

Bill exited my bedroom in his shorts and sandals. He was sweaty and had some fresh scratch marks on his back.

He looked at me saying,”She wants you, Boy.”

Bill grabbed his keys and left. I slowly walked into my bedroom. Mikki was laying spread eagle in the middle of my bed. Her long hair spread out on the pillow. I looked between her legs noticing how puffy her pussy looked and a river of cum leaking out on my sheets.

I stripped wasting no time I slid into her well fucked pussy. The sensation was amazing. We fucked passionately before I added my load to Bill’s.

She asked me,”You still want to marry me?”

I responded, “More than ever.”

She smiled saying, “Than yes. I’ll marry you?

If you enjoyed this look for more Miki post in the future.

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe and IndyHubby
Enjoy can't begin to describe how much I liked this. So so so very hot.

great story make me creaam WOW

Ike said:
I was sixteen years old when I first met Miki. My family had just moved into the coastal area after my dad retired from the Navy.

I had seen Miki at school and was immediately attracted to her. She looked exotic to me. She is Asian-American with long straight silky black hair. Short at 5’5 but what a body! Perfectly proportioned in my youthful eyes.

Her soft white skin was flawless. Her face angelic. For me it was love at first sight. I spent nights in bed jacking off thinking about her.

I got to know her better as I was a three sport athlete and she was a cheerleader. We became a couple in our junior year.

Too my frustration she in no way was the stereotypical “cheerleader”. She would only allow kissing and some light feeling up.

She got me a summer job working at her family owned marina. Her stepdad was also an ex-Navy veteran. To say he was strict with her was an understatement.

She couldn’t leave the office at all to be anywhere near the docks amongst the employees. She had a tight curfew and could only date at either her house or mine as long as adults were present in the house.

I could have had sex with any number of girls in my school. I was 6’2 with a lean muscular build. Popular due to sports and considered handsome.

But I was completely in love with Mikki. She was smart, polite to a fault and very humble. She didn’t know how beautiful she really was.

I got along well with her two twin half brothers both younger than me. On breaks from working we would swim and ride jet skis. They would tease me incessantly about gawking at their sister when she was around. But also reminded me that their dad would snap me in two if I tried anything sexual with her.

As I mentioned Bill was a retired navy guy. He had been enlisted and retired at the highest enlist grade. He was at least three inches taller than me. Broader in the shoulders and muscular. He wore his blond hair in a crew cut. His skin was sun tanned and sea weathered. The most striking thing about him were his tattoos.

Both arms were tatted from shoulder to wrist. He had a large Tiger tatted on his upper right back. Finishing off with a dagger on one calf and a snake on the other.

He was simply that guy that could give you a look and you would be willing to do whatever he asked. When his boys would get out of line all it took was a glare from him and they got their act straight.

I had imagined the two of us taking it to the next level after we graduated highschool. Then life got in the way.

Miki’s Mom got very sick and passed away within a few months. She was devastated as was her stepdad Bill.

Our plans of going off to college together unraveled. I got a sports scholarship to a school across state. She opted to stay local to help with the business. Her mom played a huge roll in the family business and she couldn’t leave her family hanging. Her dad told her she didn’t have too but she was compelled too be there in memory of her mom.

She took over managing the books and minding her younger brothers while carrying a full college workload. Her dream was to become and accountant.

We made it work the first year sometimes calling each other two or three times a day. I returned to work for her dad on breaks and during the summer. Miki and I were growing closer but sex was still out of the question.

The second year was a little more strained managing a long distance relationship. Less phone calls and more little arguments over minor issues.

My last year of college the bottom fell out. I lost my virginity to a hot blonde. From there I fucked any girl that paid me any attention. Until I fucked the wrong girl and it got back to Miki.

Her email breaking up with me was eerily calm in nature. She basically said she understood the environment I was in and the temptations.

I frantically tried to repair the damamge but nothing worked. I graduated college and returned home. I was depressed and in a deep funk.

I found a decent job and threw myself into working long hours. I hooked up with a couple women but still felt like something was missing.

I called Miki and tried to convince her to see me. Again she politely refused saying she had no hard feelings towards me. But she refused to see me.

I remained persistent and she finally agreed to meet me. We were in my truck parked in a wooded area.

We talked and both ended up breaking down in tears. Which led to kissing. Then a frantic fuck.

She impaled herself on my rigid cock riding me hard. Ending with us having almost simulated orgasms.

Still being little immature after we straightened up I told her I could tell she wasn’t a virgin. Her pussy was tight yet she clearly knew what she was doing.

I got angry not even realizing my hypocrisy. The night ended with a long quiet ride back to her house. With me spinning my tires out as I angrily pulled away.

It took me two days before I realized how dumb I was. So I wasn’t too suprised when she hung up on me in mid apology.

I waited a few more days and decided to drive over with flowers. Prepared to beg for forgiveness on my knees.

Miki’s brothers had both since joined the navy and left home. I mused they did it to work half as hard as their dad made them work.

So I parked a ways from the house and walked the short distance. As I approached the house it was dark except for light shining from the basement window.

That was Bill’s mancave. Fully finished complete with a fully stocked bar and pool table.

I snuck up to the house thinking Bill was down stairs. That would give me the opportunity to tap on Mikki’s bedroom window.

I did everything but bust the glass to get her attention. Her room. remained dark and she didn’t respond.

Something drew me to the lit basement window. I layed flat peering inside. The tv was on but I couldn’t see anyone.

Then Miki walks out of the bathroom in a short robe. Her hair was wet from showering. Her firm muscular legs shined with lotion. I was about to rap on the window.

She walked to the couch and knelt in front of it. The back of the couch was facing me so I couldn’t see if there was someone else there.

She stood untying the robe, letting it fall from her body almost in slow motion.

Her very pink nipples were erect and her breathing was rapid. My emotions were all over the map. She knelt again lowering her head down this time.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I thought about running away but I was paralyzed.

I was thinking about who’s ass I was was going to kick for being with my girl. Then my jaw dropped when the hand that came to
rest on her bobbing head was attached to an armed tattooed from wrist to shoulder.

Stunned would be an understatement. I literally had to force myself to breath. Yet I couldn’t turn away.

It was fucking Bill! Her other man was her step father. Miki stood again as Bill sat up. There was no doubt now. The crew cut and that tiger tattoo were in plain sight.

Miki straddled his lap reaching down she started to work herself into his cock. Her mouth was open as she let out a long loud moan.

Bill lean back and let her ride at her own pace. Her head lolled from side to side as she picked up the pace. She was moaning constantly now. Bill’s big hands mauled her firm natural breast. She grabbed his shoulders crying out as she came.

He pulled her face to his muffling her moans in a deep kiss. Her jet black hair covering their faces.

Bill stood up with Miki still impailed on his cock. He carried her over to the pool table. Laying her down on top he grabbed each ankle spreading her legs wide. He proceeded to long dick her.

His cock was a couple inches longer than mine about 10 inches. But it was definitely thicker. His balls looked huge as they swung back and forth with each stroke.

Mikki’s head thrashed from side to side. Her hands pressed into his ripped stomach probably to prevent him from going to deep.

She arched up as she came again. Bill continued fucking her until she went limp. He pulled out jerking his bulbous headed cock. Shooting stream after stream of cum on her stomach and breast.

She layed there limp and breathing hard. Bill patting her pussy with his dick. He helped her up and they went into the bathroom.

I walked back to my car thinking I was in some kind of nightmare. I was restless all night. Confused with the images in my head and how hard my cock was. I jerked off twice that night. Drifting off wondering what the fuck was wrong with me.

Another week went by and for the life of me I don’t know why but I needed to see Mikki again.

On one of my attempted calls Bill picked up. I was so fucking nervous. I explained I wanted to see Mikki. To my shock he made her talk to me.

She agreed to meet me again. More talking more tears. No sex this time. She agreed to let me take her out under the condition we take it slow and just date. No sex.

I reluctantly agreed even with the knowledge I knew she was fucking her stepdad. I had no choice I loved her and had to make this work.

We dated like this for about three months. In that time I had spied on her and Bill a few more times. Rather than be jealous it turned me on. One night I crouched under his bedroom window. It was a hot summer night and the window was open.

It was to dark to see inside but the wet sounds of their mutual oral sex had me jacking off. Blowing my load to the torrid sound of his bed squeaking and Mikki’s loud vocals as she came multiple times.

We finally had sex again and it was amazing. She was so prim and proper out in public. But in bed she was a demon.

She would suck me to the point if cumming driving me crazy. She could ride a dick like a pro. My favorite was reverse cowgirl. Her perfect firm rounded ass bouncing up and down on my cock. Her pink pussy lips gliding up and down gripping my shaft. I feared she wouldn’t cum on my cock after having Bill’s. But she did cum and that was a big relief.

Funny thing is I only came when I would think about seeing her cumming on Bill’s big dick. Again I wondered if something was wrong with me.

I made my mind up gathered all the courage I could muster and went to Bill. I told him I loved Mikki and wanted to marry her.

I saw my life pass in front of my eyes. He just sat there and glared at me. He finally said, “Boy, I don’t think you’re ready.” He called everyone “Boy”.

I began to panic a little but knew I had to maintain my composure with this man. I said, “Sir with all due respect your wrong. I am in love with Mikki. I always have been.”

That glare returned this time his jaw clenched and a vein was pulsing at his temple. Before he thought about wringing my neck. I just blurted out, “I know about you and Miki!”

It was the first time I had ever seen this man caught off guard. His glare melted away.

He looked me in the I asking, “Everything?”

I answered, “Yes”

He asked if Mikki had told me and I confessed about the night in the basement. Leaving out my other voyeuristic acts.

He rubbed his face with his massive hands. I was floored when he looked back at me eyes welling in tears.

He went on to tell me how the loss of her mother had almost killed him and wrecked his business. How Mikki got him out of the bottle and saved the business.

One thing led to another and they ended up in bed. She became what he needed in every aspect, just like her mom. His story just made me love Miki all the more.

After he finished explaining. He asked, “You know all this and still want to marry her?”

I didn’t hesitate answering, “Yes, sir.”

It was my turn to flip the script on him. Saying, “Sir, I am going to ask her to marry me with or without your permission. I hope it is with your permission.”

The look on his face when I added, “Things don’t have to change between you and Mikki after we are married.”

He looked at me asking, “You’d be ok with me sleeping with your wife?”

I responded, “Sir, I love her and want her to be happy. Making you happy is important to her. I’m not willing to change that regardless of how I feel.”

What he didn’t know was it wasn’t me wanting to be unselfish. I loved the fact she was fucking him. I didn’t want it to end.

He gave me his blessing under the condition I told Miki everything. He wouldn’t have her conflicted between the two of us.

So I understood her hesitation when I popped the question. The conflict Bill spoke of was immediately showing on her face. I knew she loved me. But she also loved Bill.

I cleared my throat and told her about my conversation with Bill. She sat there with her mouth wide open the whole time.

She finally broke down crying telling me how sorry she was. I explained I understood why she did it and was ok with everything.

We talked for a couple hours about all the pros and cons and what if’s. Based on my super jealous behavior in the past she was still hesitant to say yes to my proposal.

She stayed the night with me and we made love twice that night. She would whisper in my ear things like, “You liked watching me ride Bill’s big dick?” My gasp and moans were her answer as she rode me teasing me with her words.

The next morning she was still unsure. So I asked Bill and her to my place for dinner. Thinking if we could all talk it over it would convince her I was serious.

The dinner was a little awkward at first. The drinks loosened us up some. I promised her I was over being the jealous type in front of Bill who’s stoic expression gave away nothing.

Miki just stared at me for a long minute. She stood up grabbed Bill’s hand pulling him out of his seat. Without a word she led him into my bedroom closing the door behind them.

Within a few minutes her moans began. Not going to lie my stomach wanted to launch my baked ziti. But my dick was straining to get out of my pants.

For the next thirty minutes or so Bill fucked the hell out of Miki. She was giving a literal play by play of what he was doing except when she came in a guttural grunts and groans.

Bill exited my bedroom in his shorts and sandals. He was sweaty and had some fresh scratch marks on his back.

He looked at me saying,”She wants you, Boy.”

Bill grabbed his keys and left. I slowly walked into my bedroom. Mikki was laying spread eagle in the middle of my bed. Her long hair spread out on the pillow. I looked between her legs noticing how puffy her pussy looked and a river of cum leaking out on my sheets.

I stripped wasting no time I slid into her well fucked pussy. The sensation was amazing. We fucked passionately before I added my load to Bill’s.

She asked me,”You still want to marry me?”

I responded, “More than ever.”

She smiled saying, “Than yes. I’ll marry you?

If you enjoyed this look for more Miki post in the future.

What a great story, The family that plays together,stays together.