• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mikki Part 4

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
Mikki had finished her degree and passed her CPA exam. Unfortunately, the small city we lived in wasn’t conducive for a career in accounting.

She had only ever worked for her step-dad Bill helping run the family business. After her mom’s death circumstances led to her and Bill becoming lover’s. Ultimately, I became somewhat of a cuckold.

Mikki played a major role in bringing my soon to be divorced mother into their bed. Eventually leading to my mom moving in and living with Bill.

Mikki was now torn on whether to move to a larger city to peruse her dream career or stay to support the family business.

It was Bill who finally convinced her to chase her dream. My mom slipped into the role of helping Bill with the business making it easier for Mikki to transition out.

It took us a couple months but we finally landed a jobs. Unfortunately, it was in Los Angeles. A long way from our small Oregon coastal town.

She got an accountant job and I landed a gig where I could telework. The plan was to go down the week prior to our start dates and look for a place to live.

It was evident she was on an emotional roller coaster. Nervous about her new job. Moving to a big city. Being so far away from Bill.

There is no doubt in my mind she loves me. But at the same time I know she loves Bill as both a father figure and a lover.

So it was no suprise seeing his truck in my driveway when I came home from work. The day before we would be flying to L.A.

I entered the house noticing a couple empty beer bottles and a half bottle of wine on the table. Following the clothes trail from the kitchen to the living room and down the hallway was easy.

Her moans from behind the closed door were escalating in intensity. Our creaky bed signaling they were enjoying a slow fuck.

Her gasp and pleas for him to fuck her harderand faster clearly gave away his intent to make this last and drive her crazy.

She must of finally convinced him. She squealed as the bed really started to squeak at a faster pace. You could clearly hear their bodies slapping together with every stroke.

Mikki was gasping and between breaths encouraged him saying things like, “God, I love your cock!” “Ohhhhhh you fuck me so good!” Ahhhhheeeee I’m going to cum again!”

It was sensory overload for me. The headboard banging the wall, the bed creaking like crazy and Mikki and
Bill both getting close to cumming.

By the time they came out of the room. I had ordered Chinese food and was eating at the kitchen table.

They joined me for the meal and couple more drinks. Mikki sitting at the table in a sheer robe still flushed from the pounding she just received.

Bill was in his shorts bare chested. His skin shiny with the sheen of sweat.

They were back to father-daughter talking about her being careful and to call him everyday to make sure she was ok.

He left giving her a hug and fighting back tears. She balled like a baby in my arms most of the night.

The next day she seemed fine and back to being excited. We arrived in LA and checked into a hotel. Within a couple days we found a high rise condo to lease. It was half the size of our old place and three times the rent.

But it was fully furnished and close to Miki’s new place of employment and had easy access to shopping and restraunts.

We settled in and started our new jobs. Miki would come home every night excited to tellme about her day and how much she loved being an accountant.

I’m a mechanical engineer and being able to work from home was not only a new experience for me. The freedom was amazing.

I also got to get to know our neighbors much better as well as other residents in our building.

Jesus was a divorced gentleman in his late fifties. About 6’ tall with a slim build with a slight bit of gray in his otherwise dark black hair. He had that infectious smile and laugh that made it easy to warm up to.

He was very personable every time I would run into him. Giving me some good intel on the best restraunts and such.

Roberto would always be very polite especially to to Miki. But I would catch him checking her out as she walked away or when she wasn’t looking.

I mentioned it to a Mikki after a great romp between the sheets. She mentioned she caught him checking her out a few times. But just blew it off.

She admitted he was handsome but because he would often ask us to visit his church with him. That anything beyond being neighbors was out of the question.

He would mention he had a lady friend but she would never be at his place at least not over night.

I caught myself fantasizing Miki having sex with him fairly often. Sometimes having to take a break from work to rub one out.

Well one day I ran into Roberto and that perpetual smile he always had wasn’t there. Concerned I asked him if anything was wrong.

At first he said no, but then confided his girl friend had left him because she wanted more than a long courtship. They had only been dating a few months and remained celibate based on his religious convictions.

So to pick up his spirits I would have him over for some beers and dinner once or twice a week.

He would tell Mikki and I about some of his fire fighting exploits and soon was very comfortable with the both of us.

On one particular night we had a few more drinks than normal.

Mikki went to the bathroom and out of the blue Roberto blurts, “You are one lucky guy.”

Feeling bold I responded, “I am she is smart, beautiful and great in bed.”

Roberto sat there slack jawed for a second.

I said, “Roberto I’m not the jealous clingy type. I have no problem telling it like it is when it comes to Mikki.”

I asked him if he thought she was attractive. He tried avoiding giving me an answer. I asked again.

He said, “Man that’s your wife!”

Responding, “Yesh she is my wife...not my property.”

Mikki returned causing Roberto to hastily start talking about the Dodgers.

It was getting late and Roberto decided to go home. He was clearly a little tipsy but not *****.

Told Mikki what went down. Then suggested she go next door. She wasn’t sure at first. She liked him and thought he was handsome. But didn’t think he would be into anything like that.

I urged her to at least check on him to make sure he was ok. She stared at me for a few seconds before heading to the door.

I went into the bedroom and listened at the wall for what seemed like for ever. I sat on our bed about to give up on my fantasy.

Thump.

I froze straining to listen.

Thump...thump.

It definitely came from the other side of my bedroom wall.

Thump...thump...thump, as now steady rhythm.

Placing my ear to the wall my heart stopped hear, “Yes that feels so good.”

Thump...thump...thump.

The beat picking up in speed and intensity. Mikki’s moans were becoming louder. I found myself beating off to the beating headboard sounds.

Not able hold back from cumming as she cried out, “Yes give it to me! Cum in my pussy!”

Roberto howled as he came crying out her name.

I cleaned up my mess. Mikki returned about twenty minutes later. Saw I was hard and mounted my dick without saying a word. Our headboard didn’t knock the wall like his. But if he was awake he surely heard us fucking into the night.

I saw Roberto the next day and assured him I was ok with what happened. He seemed unsure at first but then relaxed.

He told me he was completely taken back when he answered the door and Mikki asked if she could come in.

After some small talk he said Mikk just kissed me. I tried to tell her it was wrong and what about you. Then she told me you had sent her over.

Then she just stepped out of her clothes and went into my bedroom.

He started to stammer and apologize again. I stopped him saying, “Roberto. Mikki and I both like you. I wanted it to happen as did she or she wouldn’t of gone to your place at all. All I ask is you let her decide if there will be a next time. If not than respect that. Oh! Also please be discreet.”

He shook his head probably still thinking this was a dream. Or conflicted because of his religious beliefs. I reassured him again before heading back to my place.

We didn’t see or hear from him for a couple days. I imagined he went to see his priest to confess his sinful act.

One night around 8 pm there was a knock at the door. It was Roberto he stood in the hallway looking indecisive. I asked
him offering him a beer.

After some small talk he took a deep breath saying, “I really like you guys. I would like what happened the other night to happen again. But only if it is ok with the both of you.”

Miki and I looked at each other understanding each other’s thoughts without a word.

She stood offering her hand to Roberto. He looked at me. I just nodded.

Mikki led him into our bedroom. Leaving the door open I watched her undress him. Then him her. They moved to the bed kissing and caressing each other.

Her hand moved to his cock now fully erect. It was about eight inches and thick with a large mushroom head.

She looked up and motioned me to join them. She kneeled between us sucking our cocks. She had us both moaning and and squirming.

She moved between my legs at the same time telling Roberto to fuck her. We locked aeyea as she sucked and licked my dick. The look of sheer lust in her eyes as he entered her about made me cum.

She must of sensed it squeezing thenase if my cock preventing me from losing my load.

I regained my composure then focused on encouraging Roberto to fuck my wife’s pussy.

Miki was reallygetting into having two cocks. She was slamming her ass back against him while sucking my dick like a wild woman.

I had her stop and ride his cock while standing by the bed jacking off. Roberto announced he was about to cum. She picked up her pace slamming her pussy upand down his shaft that was now covered in her own cum.

Roberto's hips were slamming up to meet her. He came with a shout Mikki following with her own orgasm.

My own orgasm was at hand Mikki moved to the edge of the bed pulled me on top of her. About a dozen hard strokes later my own cum mixed with Roberto’s.

We cleaned up and talked for a while. Robert slipped his pants on to leave. Mikki said I’ll walk you out.

It was a little while later I was getting sleepy. Then it started behind my head...

Thump....thump...thump.

Roberto was a regular guest in our bed for the next six month’s until he rekindled a romance with an old flame. He move away to live with her with no restrictions.