• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mild but True

• Thread starterShortyJim
  • Start date
S

ShortyJim

A met up with a guy online and we got to know each other. I shared my wife's pixs..and he loved her. He gave me his cell number and told him to give him a call when we were headed to a nearby Holiday Inn. The occasion finally arose and my wife was dressed in a jumper dress, thigh hi's, no bra or panties. She looked great like always. Well..I was nervous. As soon as we arrived, I gave him a call. He showed up in about 20 minutes as we were drinking at the bar. By then, the bartender and most other patrons knew she had come with me. He sat right next to her, smiled, and started talking to her. My wife loves socializing..so not that unusual, but he was so fast. My heart was pounding. She had always told me SHE would be the one to decide what happens, if she would dance, etc. He was checking her out when her head was turns. I was getting some funny looks, of course, not saying a word. Finally, he asked her to dance. And true to her word..I love this part..she never even looked my way..up she got and off they went. Now I was really getting looks. I was ready to cum in my pants..I could not even bare to look at them dancing. The bartender was shaking his head..and my true cuckold desires were once again cemented. I was loving it. The only bad thing is he had brought a date..as he was just ready to go out when I called. She was glaring at me..I have no idea what kind of story he told her. But ..they came back after a couple of dances..and he kissed my wife on the cheek and they left. My wife asked if I had set her up..I denied it at first, but she got it out of me. She was not too happy that I had to find someone for her. She said it made her feel as if she could not find her own. As I said, mild but true. Shorty

Users who are viewing this thread