• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF looking for bbc

• Thread starterhotmilf4fun
  • Start date

hotmilf4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2006
www.hotmilf4fun.com
Hi everyone,

new to the boards here, so I wanted to take a sec and say hi. I love making new friends of all colors... but I expecially love making new bbc friends. I live in Colorado Springs Colorado, so if you ever get to my part of the world drop me a line. I love men with bald heads, nice smiles and know how to use that bbc.

Hope everyone has a great day,
XOXOXOX
Samantha

Attachments

• southerngal.jpg
    southerngal.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,400
  • tn_Ken-065.jpg
    tn_Ken-065.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,308
  • tn_Ken-074.jpg
    tn_Ken-074.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,554
  • tn_Ken-029.jpg
    tn_Ken-029.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 995
Reactions: 69eatmore77
You're a true MILF!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hot Milf

You truly are a hot MILF post more pics of you taking that BBC.

very hot pics, please show us some more

awesummmmmm

awsum piks u go girl

b

Hey blair, how about some pics of you?

Samantha, what a gorgeous you. Thanks for posting. Sounds like you're lonely. If we come out to CS, what are you prepared to do?

Hey Samantha, can I come down and have a taste?

Hi Samatha,

First of all, thanks for sharing your personal business with us. Second of all, you are VERY hot. Do you ever come down to our nation's capital? I would love to put that "I'm cumming" look on that pretty face of yours.

And you have a great day too. :)

Hope to hear from you soon,
Reggie.
darkcavernfan@yahoo.com

Hey Samantha, love your pics. Would love to see more of you and would definetly love to get with you. Email me at dtekhunt@yahoo.com

Samantha, I am 24 year-old college stud. I am from co springs and now live in Fort COllins, but am back and forth alot. I am 5'11 175lbs nice dark skin six pac i work out a lot, and i have a big mushroom head cock.
email me at cumshard12@yahoo.com

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's amazing how often some of these pix show up. This woman must be married to about 11 different guys. lol

Hello,

I live in Castle Rock and would love to meet up with u! email me at fitness4food@hotmail.com if you would like to know more.

Users who are viewing this thread