• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF returns to lifestyle

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
fantasy

it doesnt mess up the fantasy you being 5.5 or 6inches
cause for alot of us cucks and our hotwives or gf's its still not enough
my ex said 8inches was perfect
plus i get real small when soft and its looks pathetic
esp after i cum (and DONT stay hard like alot of bulls) and go back to 2inches
from 6

tobias0000 said:
my ex said 8inches was perfect

I have a nice 7" cock but it's not as big as my friend's 9" fat one. So my wife likes to have it sometimes and I understand that. Plus she loves cum and this way she gets twice as much. It works out for all of us,

Speaking of fat cocks

my wife says its the thickness she misses most from that other guy 8 yrs ago.

Attachments

• BT2.JPG
    BT2.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 858
yep

thickness is important
very thick and 8-10 inches long
is what they really want though

mkitty

How is it coming? Tell the little lady to get with it and come on out of retirement. Heck man tell her i am as anxious as you are.Please maam get some BIG COCK for all of us!!! Would you share a pie? We are watching. By the way you never answered my question.You going to squirt at least once for me??? okdeacon

This is mKitty

okdeacon said:
How is it coming? Tell the little lady to get with it and come on out of retirement. Heck man tell her i am as anxious as you are.Please maam get some BIG COCK for all of us!!! Would you share a pie? We are watching. By the way you never answered my question.You going to squirt at least once for me??? okdeacon

Hello okdeacon, bloveles & others!

It's on! Comeback date is tomorrow night.

As far as sharing pies - you will get to see several good ones i'm sure. As for jackass, I like taunting him with the cleanup, mainly because he really is reluctant.:p

To answer your question: I will definately dedicate one of my squirts to you okdeacon.

I love 80s music. My theme song is "Show Me Your Pussy" by the Lords of Acid. Listen to that when you look at me on here, MEOW!!

HappyD

That is her actual wedding ring, which had been in my family, given to her in 1987 in a Catholic wedding. Of course she was 3 mos pregnant at the wedding because even at the tender age of 18, and with her first guy, she insisted on fucking raw. It hadn't taken her long to discover that she really got off on being cummed-in. Even now (until very recently) she comes home for lunch sometimes to have quick sex with me, saying that the reason is to "have cum dripping out of her for the rest of the day at work".

We like the idea suggested by olly on his thread. She plans on doing some variation of this for her "cumback" date tonight.

olly said:
Recently my wife came home after spending the night in her love's bed and showed me the ring he had given her. She was wearing it on her ring finger. She then pulled off her panties and pointed to her pussy. There was a black string coming out of it. She asked me to pull it and when I did, our wedding ring came out of her cunt. It was covered completely with cum. She made me lick the ring clean and told me that she was so turned on by her lover 'fucking our marriage'. After I cleaned her up, eating creampie, she was pleased and wiggled her bum at me and told me that I could have a 'sexual favor'. A 'sexual favor' allows me to choose a 'real man' other than her lover to have sex with her while I watch.

mkitty

You made my day with your dedication to me thanks a lot. You are having a very nice effect on me with your coming out of retirement of out of marriage fucking. You must be somewhat excited about it? We can tell for sure hubby is. Looks like you are in a position to make a lot of dicks hard and put a lot of smiles on many a mans face.Now is this good or is this good? Hurry okdeacon

very hot wife

Getting ready

Getting ready for her date

Attachments

• SD2.JPG
    SD2.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 863
  • Ring is off.JPG
    Ring is off.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,161
Now she's ready

Went out with no panties, of course. We had put a small amount of edible warming lube (pralines & cream flavor) on a Q-tip and brushed it on her clit and vaginal opening. As you can see, we've done some work with a razor down there.

Attachments

• Ready for date 2.JPG
    Ready for date 2.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,191
  • RFD closer.JPG
    RFD closer.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,279
HappyD

Let's call her mKitty, its a variation of a pet name I call her.

We didn't get around to playing with the ring. I almost got kicked out for being anoying with the camera. About half way through, or an hour into it, she had experienced 10-12 orgasms. I had put the camera down and she looked at me like "I think he's gonna need some help". After that we both worked her over for about another hour. I think the group thing is gonna be something she really likes. At one point, while he was having her doggie style and she giving me head, she had a continuous 10 minute orgasm - making waves of gutteral animal noises, spasming all over.

Stats for the night: He came 3 times, I came once, she came 15-20 times including 5-6 gushing squirts that mostly went in one of our mouths.

Attachments

• Oo2.JPG
    Oo2.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,725
Get it all

This guy had never been with a squirter before, so he spent a lot of time on oral. I could tell when she was gushing in his mouth because she would tense up and I could hear him having to manage & swallow all that liquid. When I took this pic he was slurping up the she-cum that ran down her asshole.

Attachments

• Get it all 2.JPG
    Get it all 2.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,443
Action

I don't know about you but I think this is the best head pic ever.

I wish I would have got a better pic on the second one. She had put the soles of her feet down on the bed and was pussy stroking his dick by doing squats up & down. He must have liked that because that's when he filled her with his first load. I was watching from the angle you see. Then, right on queue, she has a gushing orgasm that sends chunky sheets of his & her cum cascading down his dick & balls. I was so mesmerized by what I was seeing that by the time I came out of my trance and lifted the camera they had shifted position and this is what I got (sorry).

Attachments

• BHPE.JPG
    BHPE.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,597
  • Balls Deep 2.JPG
    Balls Deep 2.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,455
Please tell us you got to eat his cum out of that beautiful pussy!

She needs more

Like I said, half the action couldn't be photo'd because I got called into duty. Bottom line: she needs more of a stud and more of them. After all that last night, her comment was "well, that was pretty good, I guess".

As we left his room I realized we didn't get an "after" photo. So we went into the little vending machine room and took this pic (that has got to feel slutty).

We got back to the house and she took a shower. Then, at her request, we went at it again. The second picture was what I saw as I pressed play on Led Zeppelin II. We both had some of the best sex of our lives.

Attachments

• Vending Rm After 2.JPG
    Vending Rm After 2.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,353
  • Whole Lotta Love 2.JPG
    Whole Lotta Love 2.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,441
Mkitty

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW holy shit what a fine hot wife. Lady you are truly beautiful and sexy beyond words. You have a pussy to kill for and a squirter damm how can we be sane and not have a shoot at that devine pussy between you lovely legs. You are so outstanding you may take some of the hotness away from some of the other threads. We are so very lucky to share all these stories with the folks that live them out. You have totally spoiled me and i hope i can get myself calmed down after seeing this post. I can not find one single thing about you that does not just chill my shit. So all i can say is THANKS and ask will there be more? Mkitty i must ask which squirt was mine? I am a basket case thanks to you.LOVE IT!!okdeacon

mKitty said:
Any white or black bulls want to help by supplying thick meat and huge swinging nuts? She's never done an uncut guy before.

I'm uncut ;)

Pie eating

peepee said:
Please tell us you got to eat his cum out of that beautiful pussy!

I'll let her tell you about that when she gets on here later.

mKitty said:
my wife says its the thickness she misses most from that other guy 8 yrs ago.

Id love to fuck your wifes ass ;)

Users who are viewing this thread