• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MILF to me...you agree?

• Thread starterCplInLoveland
  • Start date

CplInLoveland

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2007
She's afraid she's too old and other guys wouldn't be interested in her. Would you do her in front of me?

Attachments

• P1010010-cropped.jpg
    P1010010-cropped.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,047
  • P1230037.jpg
    P1230037.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,039
  • P1230075_small.jpg
    P1230075_small.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 874
  • P9010026b.jpg
    P9010026b.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 740
Yes, I most certainly would help you out there.

Cool! Please let her know that you that you think her body is still desirable enough to make men want her.

I'm sure others will say the same, I love your finger up her ass, she must have enjoyed that.

Yeah, she likes to have her ass tongued and fingered.

Gotta run for now... possibility of better pics privately for those who can tell good stories about her or make good fakes

have fun p/med you.

Many thanks

Glad to hear you folks think so. I'd really love to be seeing somebody else's cum dripping out of her in this pose. I take it you'd be willing...

Attachments

• PC310482.JPG
    PC310482.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 737
I'd like to be that guy! hey is that you underneath her?:cool:
TiffiesHubby said:
Glad to hear you folks think so. I'd really love to be seeing somebody else's cum dripping out of her in this pose. I take it you'd be willing...

Yeah, that's me opening her up for the camera.

who took the pic? or was there a bull ready and waiting?

No such luck that time...the camera was on a tripod with a remote.

would love to deposit my cum in that beautiful ass.. where are you ?

Tiffie

TIFFIE, my wife is 54 and a bit out of shape but has had at least 7-8 lovers in the last 2 years. all of them were in the 24-28 year range. she has had one constant lover for 2 years who just turned 28. he spends 2-3 nights with her in our house. they go out for dinner, movies, clubing and very hot sex to cap the night off. you look very desirable and would not have any problem getting all the young hard cock you DESERVE.... nothing like a virile young hung stud that can last for a couple of hours too make you feel SPECIAL.... go out and ENJOY yourself you DESERVE it!!!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
We're in Colorado, wash88. Sorry...not too close to New England. Wow, Queen Linda's cucky, that's really great encouragement!! A 28 year old? Cool! Also kinda cool to look at the stats and see that the pics we uploaded have been viewed over 400 times. Of course only 3 people thought enough of them to say anything.

I would love to fuck your wife in all 3 of her HOT holes. She's very sexy.

She certainly looks fine to us. We're pretty sure the black men who attend our quarterly interracial parties in Denver would love her! Perhaps you should bring her to the next one in January?

well, not all of us dudes likes uberplastic and fakey chicksters like pam a and
jenna jameson, some of us prefers REAL and natural looks,
deff NADA wrong or whatever with your wife, hell im a cuck and id still
wanna do her fffs (dont tell my gf that tho lol ^^)

wow she very sexy..i want to fuck her in the ass

TiffiesHubby said:
She's afraid she's too old and other guys wouldn't be interested in her. Would you do her in front of me?

How the hell did I miss this hot lady? I'd love to lead her round by her nipple chains, enjoy EVERY inch of her body, then sit her on your face to be cleaned up.

Age is far less important than ENJOYING what you're doing - if she's up for it then she'll find partners (who are a little closer than I am :( ) to have fun with.

If you're still interested in stories, then drop me a PM - I'd love to get some more intimate photos from you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread