• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Milf With Big Tits

• Thread starterMaleDom
  • Start date

MaleDom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that the hottest thing in the world is the mature with big tits, nothing compares to fucking a mature woman and filling her mature married pussy with young cum. If your wife is a busty Milf, ****** her or PM me

Reactions: whitewife696969
MaleDom said:
I think that the hottest thing in the world is the mature with big tits, nothing compares to fucking a mature woman and filling her mature married pussy with young cum. If your wife is a busty Milf, ****** her or PM me
Very good, MaleDom.

You might get more responses if you were to post your advert under the state or province you live in (if you live in the U.S. or Canada), or the country you live in (if you live elsewhere), in the "Let's Meet Up!" section at the beginning of this forum.

It would also be helpful if you were to include, in your advert, enough general information about your location (no need to be overly specific) to make it possible for interested "mature married women with big tits" to make a judgement as to whether it would be worthwhile to get in touch with you.

How about my ex wife?
2011-10-11-23-06-24-jpg.953343

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Focker, cucki87 and 1 other person
Wow! Nuts that is one hot wife! Any more of her? Did she cuckold you?

Thank you and sadly no.

Users who are viewing this thread