• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

milf ?

• Thread starterlez
  • Start date
L

lez

could i still attract a bull

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 942
not a bull but...

I'm not a bull but I sure would love to taste that bush peeking out from under her skirt.

Yes, you can be a MILF. Go for it....

Hi Ms. Lez,

Regarding your question:

lez said:
Could I still attract a bull?

Definitely; you're a hot-looking woman. Also, men will make judgements about whether you're sexual (in heat, effectively) by noting your body language, your facial expressions, whether you make eye contact while talking with them, and the nature of your voice intonation and whether you seem animated and "interested" while you talk with them. The more you seem like you want it, the more they will feel inclined to pursue you sexually.

I encourage you to go for it. I also encourage you to try to get in the habit of viewing men in the same way men view women. That is, try to develop a "thick skin" and don't feel bad or give up if you feel like a particular man of interest has rejected you or says something you don't like. Move on to the next. (That's what guys do.)

Good luck!

—Custer

In answer to your question - I'll simply quote myself from a year ago:

greymaster said:
Tell her to behave herself - she looks fine. Smooth thighs to wrap around my waist, large / soft boobs to play with (probably look more impressive hanging downwards) - I'd love to spend a couple of hours seeing what makes her squeal (if you're planning to share, that is) :)

;)

no. honest answer for honest question

if your looking show more it helps bring them out

Show us more..! you got it ma'am sure you got it!!

Yes for sure!!!!!

Hi Lez, yes you are a sensual woman. Very beautiful, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I love your nice legs and sexy hair.

Best Regards,

Wifepleaser2007

yes!!! with no problem! your hot!

thanx

hi guys thank you for the nice comments exept for one still cant please everyone hope you like this pic will post more if you want

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 392
Once you've learned that you "cant please everyone", then you have the wisdom to deal with this life we're living through ;) :D

Of course we want to see more of you - and hear what you get up to (or have done in the past..... Or want to do in the future).

One question - last year it was a male posting about his wife under this user name, now it sounds like a wife speaking fore herself? Who are we talking to??

Last edited by a moderator:
it is the wife lesley this time i thought it would be more personal if i posted xx

Now, you HAVE to know you're hot! Not free to be a bull for anyone now, but if I was, you sure would attract me! I'd love to step in and satisfy you for your hubby!

Thanks for asking too! It was a pleasure to see what you have to offer!

another pic hope you like x

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 167
gorgeous sexy mature

aanother pic would like to know what you would do to me xxxx

Attachments

• 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 93
milf sure as H

yes you are a milf and I would like to do to you what ever you want. Oh yes I want also to have my cock sucked while I lick your clit. I want to hold your breast while we Fxxx back style. Do I have to let you know all the details or do we.

Users who are viewing this thread