Millionaire hot wife caught in the act with BBC in public

• Thread startersolubos
  • Start date
It's hot

Just like so many other white couples, he appreciates seeing her kneel to black man, embarrassing for them to be publically ******* but its hot.

That's what's up, he's a good husband

Nice she's hot

Someone should kick the guys ass who turned them in . It's getting so bad these days that a guy can't even get a blow job in a bathroom stall anymore without some nosey dumb ass cop going where he doesn't belong . The cop should be charged with being stupid without a permit .

Wow. I wish I thought my husband would go for something like that. Oh well.

this is 100% a disgrace. The bloke who turned them in should get a life sentence. What the hell is wrong with people nowadays when a lovely looking white wife cannot allow her husnamd the pleasure of seeing her on her knees doing what ALL white wifes do best - pleasuring a well endowed Black Man?
Lets hope this works out well for them.

What a freekin shame. The dumb ass employee couldn't use common sense and let these people have their fun. They definiely were not causing any trouble for any other patrons.
some people have no common sense when it comes to using some judgement. GEEEZ !!!!

Roflmao!!!

I don't really get this! The life style of this is no-one's business! I don't know why they should bring it on the public place while they jerk off on this this kind of stories on videos from the net. Maybe they're just jealous and envious!

Reactions: Gerwin
Good Times!

You do have to give them credit for knowing how to really enjoy life. She would probably pay good money for a prison sentence like that!

where is the sextape!!! :clap:

rich woman what a lovely *****

Reactions: Gerwin