• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

milwaukee cpl looking for a group of BBC 4 gfs 1st time

• Thread starterCuckSlavePyllz
  • Start date

CuckSlavePyllz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2006
we are a white couple in milwaukee. I am 20 and she is 24. she is 5'3 green eyes, reddish blonde hair, 44d or dd depending on bra. 165 pounds. juicy ass and nice pussy. she is very shy about getting black cock but we think she is ready. If anyone is interested please email us. Will put up pics as soon as can resize them to fit

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,156
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 782
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 550
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,010
  • resize5.jpg
    resize5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 733
just about anything goes.will anyone help?

i would love to help but i'm in st.louis.

Bent over is definitely the best picture. Be sure to let us know and post pictures when she gets black snaked. That ass should be spanked red by black men also.

Check your email here

Look at your email here and get back to us.

chicago male here would love to help hit me we can talk

check you PM's ..I sent you my contact info.

give her bbc

sbm looking for nsa fun. chat with me on yahoo ....chicagomandingo

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that you won't find plenty of interest right where you're at but if you ever feel like taking a road trip and just getting out of town, I host very private and discreet bbc gangbangs for couples in Ohio. Keep it in mind for future reference.

She's Perfect

Not in to multiples but I would love to pelase her.

She is perfect! Big titties sexy sexy eyes and read hair.

I would love to please her!

aee1157@aol.com

CuckSlavePyllz said:
we are a white couple in milwaukee. I am 20 and she is 24. she is 5'3 green eyes, reddish blonde hair, 44d or dd depending on bra. 165 pounds. juicy ass and nice pussy. she is very shy about getting black cock but we think she is ready. If anyone is interested please email us. Will put up pics as soon as can resize them to fit

Hey there....will be in Milwaukee soon in 08...

Hey folks I am in Chicago would be willing to travel to you to gangbang her are you all still interested?

how are you miss good looking
i would love to help you guy sout if you ever in new york city

Users who are viewing this thread