• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Minneapolis area - need woman to teach my wife why and how to cuckold me

• Thread startercoupleinplymouthmn
  • Start date
C

coupleinplymouthmn

I am a worthless husband. My beautiful wife needs a woman to teach her why and how to cuckold me. She deserves the freedom to enjoy sex with whomever and whenever she wants. She should be in charge and I should be there only o please her by cleaning her lovers cum of her body. She is currently not willing to cuckold me. If you have the patience and time to slowly indoctrinate her into the life she deserves, please let me know.

Attachments

• submit4.JPG
    submit4.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 528
  • submit5.JPG
    submit5.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 542
What a lovely lady you're married to there :) I'd love the thought of resting my cock between those soft cheeks while I decide which hole to feel it in first - knowing that you are waiting in your maids outfit to clean us up after she's come a dozen times and I've filled her with spunk.

More pictures appreciated, but stick to one thread - this one maybe ;)

Your gorgeous wife appears to have real potential... she's *very* attractive.

Coupleinplymouthmn,

coupleinplymouthmn said:
I am a worthless husband.

If that's true, why did your gorgeous wife marry you? (I notice, from your profile, that she and you appear to have jobs involving more-or-less comparable levels of responsibility.)

coupleinplymouthmn said:
.... She deserves the freedom to enjoy sex with whomever and whenever she wants.

Yes, of course. That is her right and prerogative, as a married woman.

coupleinplymouthmn said:
She should be in charge and I should be there only to please her ....

Yes, you have it right.

coupleinplymouthmn said:
.... by cleaning her lovers cum of her body.

.... or in any other ways she might wish.

coupleinplymouthmn said:
She is currently not willing to cuckold me.

Well, that's not entirely surprising. In attempting to convince her she should do that you may be pushing her "too far, too fast." One problem, for instance, may be that in her view (not to be confused with yours), you are not "worthless." After all, she did marry you, you know.... so expecting her to view you as "worthless" seems somewhat equivalent to expecting her to view herself as having made a really bad decision. If, as you say, she's a manager, she may not like the idea of viewing herself as having made "a really bad decision" re. something as important as her choice of husband.

coupleinplymouthmn said:
If you have the patience and time to slowly indoctrinate her into the life she deserves, please let me know.

I'm reasonably patient, as guys go. If she were to ask me (which is unlikely), I might say something like: "Making your husband a cuckold is probably among the most satisfying rewards available to you as a married woman.... but it's entirely up to you." Since I'm a guy, however, my opinions might not count for much of anything with her.

Please thank your beautiful wife, on my behalf, for allowing you to post her photos. BTW, she has a gorgeous voluptuous pussy. You might also mention that (in my opinion) her allowing you to post those photos strongly suggests she has real potential for succeeding as your cuckoldress, thereby significantly elevating her marital status.

—Custer

This A good Start

Well Sir; You wife is one very hot looking lady. Delicious looking plump pussy that she is showing. Her nylons on those sexy legs just set her off. I guarantee if you put her in the right situation with a few drinks around a real horny pussy hound that you know is safe and will be respectful of and to her. Showing her nylons and legs a little. You wont need some woman to talk her into fucking for you. As he will eventually talk her out of some of that fine pussy. She really needs to know that she can trust you totally and that you really want this and she can depend on you not getting mad. She will know you put her into that position and she will realize that you do really want her to get fucked. As always trusted friends are the best to help her to get seduced. It may take awhile and again it might not. Getting to post those sexy photos was a very big start. I know it can be flustrating getting started but be patient,the rewards are well worth it. For their is nothing hotter than a very innocent wife being turned into a HOT WIFE. You get it done and she will thank you for it after. For she will like her new freedom very much.Good Luck & Best Wishes. Please keep us posted. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread