• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miss Ireland: 'We're so in love, we don't care what racists say about us'

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Stunning Miss Ireland Emma Waldron told in a interview how she will never let 'ignorant' racists affect her love for Nigerian boyfriend Manners Oshafi. Emma, 21, has been the victim of a vicious internet campaign because of her relationship with a black man and was ****** to report an online poster targeting her with hateful and abusive racist comments. She recently found herself at the centre of a row after one person branded her 'disgusting' for dating a black man.

article-1368066-0B40851E00000578-522_468x431.jpg

Emma Waldron and Manners Oshafi have been dating for a year.

And the stunning brunette told the Irish Mail in an exclusive interview how one person went so far as to set up an account to target the couple. 'One Twitter account was set up specifically to send me hateful comments. But I blocked them and reported them so I don't get the messages any more,' she said.

Read more: Mail Online

miss-ireland-nigerian-boyfriend.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno if its just where I live or what, but being someone who frequently falls for black women (im white) and seeing a LOT of inter-racial couples walking around I dont honestly see this kinda thing as newsworthy. Dont get me wrong I know there are still bigots out there, and I know there will be a lot of animosity to people falling for eachother for who people are as opposed to their skin color, but dang. if this is being naive (however its spelled) then i would rather be naive.

Last edited by a moderator:
WifeLuver said:
Stunning Miss Ireland Emma Waldron told in a interview how she will never let 'ignorant' racists affect her love for Nigerian boyfriend Manners Oshafi. Emma, 21, has been the victim of a vicious internet campaign because of her relationship with a black man and was ****** to report an online poster targeting her with hateful and abusive racist comments. She recently found herself at the centre of a row after one person branded her 'disgusting' for dating a black man.

And the stunning brunette told the Irish Mail in an exclusive interview how one person went so far as to set up an account to target the couple. 'One Twitter account was set up specifically to send me hateful comments. But I blocked them and reported them so I don't get the messages any more,' she said.

sexy pik

JediCowboy said:
I dunno if its just where I live or what, but being someone who frequently falls for black women (im white) and seeing a LOT of inter-racial couples walking around I dont honestly see this kinda thing as newsworthy. Dont get me wrong I know there are still bigots out there, and I know there will be a lot of animosity to people falling for eachother for who people are as opposed to their skin color, but dang. if this is being naive (however its spelled) then i would rather be naive.

Wow, JediCowboy! Where do you live- I wanna go there!

will

She is stunning!

and how do we add an avatar pic?

nice i want fake that

she n he look great on the stairs

look at her legzzzzzzzzzz id luv to seee her bf fuck her gawddddddddddddddd

that pik is so sexy i luv it

WifeLuver said:

You know when ordinary non famous white guys get good looking black girls celebs, that's no problem, but the other way ...all hell breaks loose...Cmon