• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

miss south carolina ...

• Thread startersouthernbm
  • Start date

southernbm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 24, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com

Attachments

• misscarolina_wideweb__470x305,0.jpg
    misscarolina_wideweb__470x305,0.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 651
She wouldn't say any more crazy shit with a big black cock stuffed in her mouth

hotcouple2007 said:
...LMAO!!!

WOW.

Just...

WOW.

Air head doesn't even begin to cover it. The sad thing is that this is truly the direction that our country is going in terms of intelligence. Hang out in a 24 hour fitness for a couple weeks, strike up a conversation with the average hottie that "spins" or "steps" her way to that tight ass every day. Impressive physique...empty head. Fun to look at and fuck, but not much going on upstairs. Is this rare? Nope. Sadly, it's becoming more the rule than the exception.

I couldn't agree more....I believe she is just out of high school...is that true...and even after the nonsense that came out of her mouth she still managed to come in third!!! Are my facts correct? Very sad indeed.

was this the girl who tried to explain why 20% of Americans couldnt find the US on a map?

Yes mhall, that's exactly what it makes you, you pathetic worm.

WOW she is a prime example of why people should have to take a test before they can vote. Whats realy sad is that she is going to go out and procreate.

Go to Youtube and type in Miss South Carolina 2007, They got a zillion vids on her.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread