• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Miss Virginia Crowned Miss America 2010

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Miss America 2010 Winner: Caressa Cameron

780dc9c2.jpg

22-year-old Caressa Cameron of Fredericksburg, Virginia has become the seventh Black woman in history to be named Miss America. The Virginia Commonwealth University student took home the crown Saturday beating out Miss California, Miss Tennessee, Miss Louisiana and Miss Kentucky for the title and a $50,000 scholarship.

16c8fc12.jpg

Other previous Black Miss America's include Vanessa Williams, Suzette Charles, Debbye Turner, Marjorie Vincent, Kimberly Aiken, Erika Harold and Ericka Dunlap.

WifeLuver said:
Miss America 2010 Winner: Caressa Cameron

780dc9c2.jpg

22-year-old Caressa Cameron of Fredericksburg, Virginia has become the seventh Black woman in history to be named Miss America. The Virginia Commonwealth University student took home the crown Saturday beating out Miss California, Miss Tennessee, Miss Louisiana and Miss Kentucky for the title and a $50,000 scholarship.

16c8fc12.jpg

Other previous Black Miss America's include Vanessa Williams, Suzette Charles, Debbye Turner, Marjorie Vincent, Kimberly Aiken, Erika Harold and Ericka Dunlap.
She's a fine looking girl and no mistake

I watched this with my fiance. She was FAR from being the prettiest or sexiest. She had a very good voice and had a standard answer for her interview question. When they first called out the top 15, we were both surprised that there wasn't a black woman. Upon further inspection, we noticed that Virginia was indeed, black. At this point, we agreed that she would win because she was the only black that was on the stage. Oregon was black, but she was picked by other contestants to be included and not picked by the judges, so we knew she wasn't going to make it. Both these women were very light skinned (Oregon was mixed) and Virginia had a shitload of hair extensions and that's why we both thought there were no blacks in the finals.

Tennessee and District of Columbia were the hottest...

Swim%20-%20Wittler.jpg

Well in the world of black female imagery, neneh cherry took a lot of living up too,that image of neneh performing manchild always pulled my string,closely followed by shara nelsons look of emotional intensity in the video accompaniment to the massive attack title unfinished sympathy,i found that image of her very sexy too

miss virgin islands

I 'd like to see a black chic thats really black and with more african features than the ones that look more white. I was rooting for Miss Virgin islands

Users who are viewing this thread