• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Missey's back from her weekend away

• Thread starterMissey's sissy
  • Start date

Missey's sissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2009
Last Monday missey told me she was going away with Donald for the week end. This is right after I bought her a brand new convertable for her birthday. Missey was as excited as a school girl about this. She previously had ordered three bathing suits on line. They are the smallest bikini's I have ever seen. They just barely cover her camel toe. And the tops barely cover her nipples. They would all be taken on the trip. Donald told her the trip was special. he goes once a year to meet his college buddies and they all bring their currant girl friends or mistresses. donald told Missey he wanted her to dress as slutty as she could possible get away with in public. So Missey made three cut off jeans. The were cut offf shorter than any I have ever seen on a girl that wasn't on a poster. One pair blue one pair black and one pair white. She then took three T shirts and cut them off short enough to show the bottom of her breast. And three tube tops that were very short and extremely tight. Along with a couple of mesh tops. These are very see through. A couple of her very short skirts and a couple of her tight short dresses. She had me help her get ready for her big week end . When Donald came to pick her up on Friday she had her new car parked out front. And sh etold me they would take that. She wore her cut off blue jeans they showed at least half of her ass. She also wore what I would describe as sandal high heels and a white cut off T shirt that you could easliy see her nipples through. She walked right out the front door with people all around, many of them neighbors. She wiggled and giggled like a school girl. Men walking by were were checking her out with out even trying to hide it. She told me to bring her bags down and put them in her car. When I went back to the top of the stairs they were getting ready to leave. She tells me loud enough for any one near by to hear. Honey I am going to let donald drive my new car you bought me. Because he wants me to give him a blow job after we are out of town. This is loud enough for neighbors to hear. And it is warm outside and there are both plenty of people on their stair and on the side walks walking by etc. God that was humiliating. now all the neighbors absolutely know she is going away with another man dressed like a slut and admits to me in public that she is going to suck his dick. As soon as they pulled away I went right in a jerked off.
They must have had a good time because Missey didn't come back until late Monday. She did say that she would tell me every detail about her week end. I can't wait to hear about it.

I'd love to hear what she got up to and see any pics of her in these outfits.

If all the street know, then you don't have to bother to hide it any longer, and "some of the street" might want their share as well. That means she will have lots of guys lusting after her "sexiness" - and you can have the pleasure of knowing that you "chose well" and have a trophy wife that others want to "touch".

Users who are viewing this thread