• No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

whitewife696969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2016
NYC
I think it's time to change the name of the missionary position.....it sounds too lame and religious.
It has gone by other names such as male superior position....I like that one.
Take the poll and if you agree, see you can come up with some name changes.
If you disagree, please tell us why.

Reactions: MsGary
Lots of things have agreed names which don't bear detailed analysis of each word. First to mind are 'family planning' which really means 'avoiding pregnancy', and 'blow job' which really means 'cock sucking'

Personally, I've never liked the term "missionary position" either. Some men have been "in the saddle" other times my wife was " giving it up" when she was on her back or just being "open/available for use" by interested males. GTR

whitewife696969 said:
I think it's time to change the name of the missionary position.....it sounds too lame and religious.
It has gone by other names such as male superior position....I like that one.
Take the poll and if you agree, see you can come up with some name changes.
If you disagree, please tell us why.
Too much history in that name
I have not read howl thread bu tare you aware that it was named for the way the Hawaiian natives speed on the missionaries having sex with their wives. the natives used mainly the Doggy position. so they thought kind of weird to lay on top of woman to fuck.
On an aside, I found out first hand that Arem Indians like the female superior OR cowgirls' position best. I am a white boy who love to be fucked and when out west for military training. I doing that Indian men are desert toplease their woman (or BOI). They would ddo just about anything to get me into their tent. And from there do just about anything to please me sexually. I returned the favor of course. I also found that you can take an ass fucking SO Deep when YOU are in control of penetration.
LOE< MsGary -Heather

I agree this is too lame of term. When i had my first girlfriends, my dicklet was never big enough for much penetration. My lady always called it chitty brusher. I was very small girth and would cum too guickly, never getting anymore in than dicklet head.

sissyforuse said:
I agree this is too lame of term. When i had my first girlfriends, my dicklet was never big enough for much penetration. My lady always called it chitty brusher. I was very small girth and would cum too guickly, never getting anymore in than dicklet head.
You sound like my husband...

Reactions: MichaelMouse