mixed married couple looking cont.

• Thread startercuck2be
  • Start date

cuck2be

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2007
She told me that when Correa dropped his pants she knew she had made the right decision as he was hung like a bull and if they had had sex I would definitely know because her pussy would never tighten up real quick in time for me the following week. So I then told her to pretend Correa was going to fuck her and she did she begged Correa to fuck her, and I do mean begged, god it was so hot listening to my mature white Scottish wife beg another man to fuck her and I did I used every single inch in her pussy and when I would remove the dildo and put my cock in her she would say “no baby let Correa fuck me, let Correa fuck me please baby put him back in, put him back in!!” I knew that if I played my cards right one of these days I would get to see my mature white Scottish wife fucked by another man with a longer and thicker cock than mine. Well for about two years it all worked out good I would fuck Carmen with Correa (dildo) and eat her stretched out pussy until one day I told her that I had run into Correa at the store and that he now lived here and was single then she told me that that was enough no more she didn’t want to fuck Correa (dildo) any more, she said “no more pretending honey I only want you ok.” One day while we were working out at the gym I asked Correa about his past and if there were any ladies he wished he had bagged and he replied “yea man this chick was so hot that I would have skipped my wedding if she would have told me too”. I asked him what was her name, and replied “Carmen Warnock and boy was she fine I just wish I could have fucked her before I got married.” I told him if he ever met her again would he still be interested in bedding her and he said “hell yea I would if I could get my hands on her I would fuck her all night every night boy I would have her begging me for my nut sauce.” I went quiet for a minute then I let him know that I had married Carmen and he just about shit himself and started apologizing and saying he meant nothing bad about my wife. I told him to relax because I already knew that he had a crush on her because of her stories and then I went on to explain how we had been having problems with our marriage and how I got turned on hearing Carmen describe how she used to fuck her old boyfriends. I told him that I had asked Carmen to tell me about her favorite one and that she had mentioned him and when I asked her tell me all about it she told me she had just played with his cock but had not fucked him but if she had been given another chance she would gladly give him her pussy. Correa looked at me and said “let me get this straight your wife tells you about how she jacked me off so many years ago and that if she had another opportunity to fuck me she would in a heart beat and you don’t care one way or the other.” “That’s right” I answered, “so far it has just been make believe, a fantasy that would never happen for real unless of course you still have the hots for my wife and feel that you could fuck her then by all mean try and get her in bed to fuck.” “Do you Correa do you still have the hots for my wife, would you fuck her if you could?” Correa answered “in a heart beat buddy, in a heart beat.” What if I told you that “I wanted you to try and fuck my wife would you go for it and fuck her or would you chicken out?” He replied “if your serious bro I will fuck the living shit out of your wife given the opportunity.” I then said “I just need to get her back in the mood to think about her time spent with you and hopefully get her hot enough to fuck you if you two meet again.” Correa then said “look bro if you really want this to happen then show her some movies involving married couples where the wife fucks other men in front of her husband.” That is when I introduced interracial fuck flicks and they always had white women and dark men whether they were black or Puerto Rican and Carmen enjoyed the videos and the fucking she got from the dildo for awhile and then she said “are there any better videos out there that we can see and I found one that would blow her mind it was titled “Long Thick cocks for Mature White Married Housewives”. I mean, what could I say, that the title didn’t say already, hell it told you what the video was all about, mature white married women fucking other men. Carmen just looked at the title and said “oh dear god Isidro does this stuff turn you on huh, do you fantasize about me fucking another man with a longer and thicker cock than yours, well do you huh, answer me Isidro, answer me, does the though of me your mature white Scottish wife fucking another man turn you on!!!” I just smiled and said maybe and she said “be very careful about what you want Isidro you just might get it someday and you might not like it, so be very careful because one day you just might get the fucked wife you want.” I just told her come on babe let’s just look at the video ok and she replied “ok”. This movie was awesome I mean it was about a mature white married couple that was looking to spice up their love life after twenty five years together. So we lay down in bed and watched the movie. The blonde in the movie was talking to her husband in their bedroom she was telling him about meeting a young Puerto Rican guy that would help them realize his fantasy of her fucking another man if he still wanted it to happen. The husband asked his wife if it was true or was she just playing along with his fantasy and his wife replied “oh no honey it’s true so very true and if you want you can meet him right now, do you want to meet him now” her husband replied “hell yea, baby I do, oh god I love you so much baby!” The door to their bedroom then opened and a tall handsome young Puerto Rican man walked into their room. The Puerto Rican guy was wearing pants and a tee shirt and raised his arms to take off the tee shirt revealing his very muscular chest. Carmen noticed right off the bat that he resembled Correa when Correa was that age even his face was similar. The young Puerto Rican took off his pants to reveal a huge thick Puerto Rican cock that he intended on sliding deep in the mature white wife with her husband looking hell it had to be 12” long and as thick as a slab of salami to the mature white couple lying on their very own marital bed. Carmen’s attention was driven to the size of his cock and her mouth gaped open as she quickly went back in time in her mind to the night Correa ******* his cock to her but no sound came out. “Oh god, Carmen, look at the size of that long thick Puerto Rican cock! He’ll definitely rip that poor little mature blonde wife’s pussy in half with that thing. Oh god do you think she can take it all inside her small body.” Carmen felt Isidro’s dick getting stiffer as she watched the video. They watched as the husband got out of bed and asked the young bull to get in bed with his wife and have a good time and he went to sit in a chair next to the bed so he could watch the young Puerto Rican bull fuck his mature white wife right on their marital bed. “Oh god honey Carmen gasped out loud, I think her husband likes to watch his mature white wife fuck other men with longer and thicker cocks than his what do you think Isidro is that what you want me to do huh, would you like it if I did that for you just like the woman in the video? Tell me Isidro do you want me to spread my legs for a hung Puerto Rican bull and fuck him just like the woman in the movie?” Isidro didn’t respond but his breathing got heavier as he watched the couple on the screen. Isidro’s dick was throbbing as he watched the blonde try to take the huge Puerto Rican cock into her mouth. It was thick and Isidro wondered if his friend Correa was that huge and if given the chance he would still have plans on slamming his horse cock deep in Carmen’s fertile white married womb now that she was both older and married.