• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty & Blk Prince Together Again

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
u 2 are so hot! thank you!

those pics are Hott, would luv to see a MKitty Sandwich.:)

Mkitty you are one hot lady, glad you get to play with blak lovers your contrast is awesome

Meow!

Hubby drove me to see the Black Prince this time so he could be the camera man. My short skirt gave me easy access on the one hour ride over as I exchanged dirty text messages with BP and others.

The Black Prince and I spent some time alone while hubby waited in the car. mKitty hadn’t had any BBC in a long time. As soon as I saw that plentiful manhood again the Kitty gushed and I felt a twinge in the girly part of my tummy. I was getting off on BP’s cut, muscular body. As we played, the sight of his 6-pack made me squirt on his leg before he put his dick in me.

I had been over a month without any big dick, so I really treasured the feeling of his BBC head prying apart the Kitty’s special deep places. Then we decided to call-in our camera man…tbc

Attachments

• Skirt n Boots 2.JPG
    Skirt n Boots 2.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 2,380
  • Wet4BBC.jpg
    Wet4BBC.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,725
  • DSC01207.jpg
    DSC01207.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,944
  • DSC01165.jpg
    DSC01165.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,083
  • Motel Slut 2.JPG
    Motel Slut 2.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,434
Ahh finally!

I hope this means a whole new string of posts and pics of your latest meeting. So good to have you back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic pics! Hubby must have been very impatient waiting in the car!

Hi nice pics you have the cutest booty hun thanx for the share how bout we trade off i'll pm you our email

...continued

I called hubby to come take some pics and video. I was laying on my tummy when I sensed that the Black Prince was about to cum. He was trying to cum shallow so we could get some good pics, so I slowly swirled my ass in circle for him. Then BP pulled my ass up and told my hubby to come get a look. I got so excited hearing them examine and video the cummy Kitty that I had several orgasmic squirts! Cum was flowing like a fountain.

After hubby filled up a mini-DVD, we sent him back out to the car so we could have some privacy. The Black Prince put me face down on the bed, ass up. At this point my pussy could take all of his BBC, so after a while he started pounding me pretty hard. I got excited when I felt his cock head swell at the very limit of my pussy. Then he plunged his huge black dick so hard & deep it actually hurt a little as he tensed up to fullfill me. As he shot his 2nd load of sperm in me, he ground his dick hard against my cervix.

I am getting spoiled. Since then I have been craving "real sex" more than ever! Meow!

Attachments

• DSC01136.jpg
    DSC01136.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,538
  • FrontDoor.jpg
    FrontDoor.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 2,028
  • WOW.jpg
    WOW.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,985
  • BackDoor.jpg
    BackDoor.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,228
  • DSC01182.jpg
    DSC01182.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,102
Just Amazing!!!

Kitty;

If you only knew how amazing you are. My question is as much as hubby enjoys it is there times he feels the whole thing is fucked up?? My awesome wife has started up again with my best friend and I love it but a couple of weeks ago I was at a party and he was at my house on top of her for about 2 hours, I phoned to see how she was doing and she told me he was over and I could tell by her voice they were playing around . I used to be involved in setting everything up, this time I did not know! As excited as I was I was still going crazy thinking I was not there to watch the fun. I ended up being an idiot and driving home with a few beers in me, by the time i got home thet were done and just talking on the couch. I was feeling pretty fucked up with emotions. Does Hubby ever get bummed out??

Kitty you are amazing. That is one fine black cock you are getting and i am proud the hear you you are taking it all. There was a little girls hubby talking about his wife fucking an 11 inch bbc cock and all the photos showed over half of it still outside. You are for real and we all just fucking love you:p:p You need to go back and check your old thread as you have a few new post over there. Your a sweetheart and we all thank you.:) okdeacon

I have to say that this is an amazing couple. I can't begin to tell you how good her wet pussy is. Everytime we meet it gets better and better. She is a true gem. Her husband and I have been chatting and he said he gets off on her being my sex toy....just hearing him say that got my cock rock hard while I was at work so I couldnt leave my desk because the black prince was protruding thru my pants. All I could think about was how slutty mkitty was becoming every time we met. Her pussy gets so much wetter and we fucked nice and long this time around so she opened up nicely for me. I dont know about you fellas, but I prefer to see/fuck a stretched out pussy over a small tight one.

Anyhow, kitty left out a few details...At this meeting hubby wanted to film so I was cool with that. Before hand I asked him to give us a lil time alone. During that lil time alone I snapped a few photos and kitty began to suck my cock until it turned red from throbbing so much. I couldnt help but to reach down to feel her pussy was soaking wet, so I began to fuck her from the back for awhile..I got to a point where I knew I would cum and she said, " You can't Emperor would be so mad cause he wants to get it on tape" I knew this so I held back....but I was on edge so I knew I had to get the Emperor in their ASAP.

So I continued to fill her up with my cock..then pull out right before the moment of explosion...teasing myself to death...Finally The emperor came in and we got down and dirty from there. I heard things from kitty I have never heard before...like "yeah..slap that big black cock on my face"

And as you may know my favorite position with her is doggystyle and I love to see her spread that pussy wide open for me while I'm fucking her. Of course with her pussy stretched so open while I was fucking her she began to "pussy fart" She seemed embarrased but I told her I love to see that gaping pussy and the noise was not a problem...its apart of the process...so she seemed to settle in nicely as I would push in deep then pull out to see that gaping pussy...then push in deep and pull out continuously to see my cock dripping wet with her honey and to see her pussy smile at me.

A few pix for the pervs:cool:
The last one drives me nuts...its what I dream about at night

Attachments

• phat ass.jpg
    phat ass.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Sweet pussy.jpg
    Sweet pussy.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,376
  • BBC.jpg
    BBC.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,530
  • Gaping Kitty MEOW.jpg
    Gaping Kitty MEOW.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,859
Fantastic pics! I loved how you "sent" hubby back to the car. I know if it were me, I would have been unable to refrain from jerking off while I waited for the chance to enjoy the creampie.

I hope your affair with Black Prince is going well.

mKitty,

Good to hear you found "The Black Prince" and you find him satisfying. I hope your affair with him is going well, now that some time has passed.

Those are good-looking FMBs,* incidentally.

—Custer

*fuck me boots

Very nice pictures. Yummy!

Playing "Dress-up"

From Mom to BBC slut in a flash!

Attachments

• fun 003.jpg
    fun 003.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 854
  • fun 004.jpg
    fun 004.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 957
  • fun 009.jpg
    fun 009.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,138
mkitty,

We LOVE!! the pics! and the great updates. keep up the great work.

Melanie and ryan

more feet please it's lava hot my dear

Its great to see you again! As always your sexy and beautiful!!!

Glad your back

I'm glad to see you back. I was afraid we'd seen the last of the kitty.

Please we need more!

To the Max!

The last time I hooked up with the Black Prince he was so sweet and bought me a present. He got me this sexy outfit to wear and i had a blast having him dress me. As soon as I was in it, his black cock was so hard and my pussy was wet and swollen. It was so nice to feel his thick dick slide in me and spread my walls out. We played in so many as you can see....

My favorite part was at the end, he was sticking his dick in so far and working my pussy to the limits. He was as deep as he could go and then I felt his thick head of his cock start to swell and spread the top of my pussy out farther than I thought it could go! Then he gushed out his cum as he buried his dick deep in side me. The force of his cum opened the top of my pussy beyond its limit - where my cucky's small dick has never ever came close to reaching. It was so warm and thick and sent me grabbing him for more. I finished with my pussy throbbing and finishing with my cum squirting all around his cock and dripping off his balls.

Attachments

• fun 013-1.jpg
    fun 013-1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,220
  • fun 007.jpg
    fun 007.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,307
  • fun 016.jpg
    fun 016.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,279

Users who are viewing this thread