• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MLK Day

• Thread starter25yoNYCbull4wives
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

25yoNYCbull4wives

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2009
In celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. day I'd like to promote that every black man get at least one BJ from a white girl. All you hotwives out there call up your studs and celebrate interracial sex the way it should be. Go to it girls!

David
25yoNYCbull4wives

Victoria and Dan said:
I think in honor of MLK day, all black guys should beat up a white ********** like Martin Luther King liked to do.
And have kids out of wedlock like Marty did... oh yeah, that's most black guys nowadays!

Victoria and Dan said:
I think in honor of MLK day, all black guys should beat up a white ********** like Martin Luther King liked to do.

That would be awesome.

Get the dirty white hoes!

zulu said:
And have kids out of wedlock like Marty did... oh yeah, that's most black guys nowadays!

He did NOT have kids out of wedlock

zulu said:

Don't forget the white women :)

SrBilong said:
Don't forget the white women :)

i know Dr. King was way ahead of his time. But did he have white women way back then?

Wonder why he did not practice what he preached? Oh well, we can overlook minor discretions in order to make a martyr I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope he banged as many white women as possible!!!!

MLK JFK Bill Clinton RFD's wife just a few that were said to have affairs with white women so why single out one guy who frankly gives a shit they and he will not be the only one of influence or power. Shit look in Ireland the Robinsons she is damn near 60 got caught fucking and getting loans for a 18 year old so big news flash it has and always will happen black white man or woman of any race or color.

My wife gave at the office.

I knew he had a taste for white pussy (who doesn't?), but I haven't heard about beating up prostitutes. Can you document that?

Victoria and Dan said:
Muleman, perhaps you can discern the difference between an affair and procuring white hookers for the purpose of beating them and sexually abusing them? I don't know anyone who condones that sort of perversion, not even here.

I never heard of MLK beating up a white woman.

why has it not been on television if it is true?

gotta be true..J Edgar Hoover said so

Victoria and Dan said:
Muleman, perhaps you can discern the difference between an affair and procuring white hookers for the purpose of beating them and sexually abusing them? I don't know anyone who condones that sort of perversion, not even here.
Cover-up: Martin Luther King Jr. This is what I found on what they say MLK did according to the FBI files 15 on him and 14 were of his were on his sexual life. What I found was one was beat before the day he was shot thats what I found on him. I will not comment on if I think we ought to have a MLF holiday or if he should of got a nobel peace prize but why did Obama so to me it is meaningless.

muleman said:
Cover-up: Martin Luther King Jr. This is what I found on what they say MLK did according to the FBI files 15 on him and 14 were of his were on his sexual life. What I found was one was beat before the day he was shot thats what I found on him. I will not comment on if I think we ought to have a MLF holiday or if he should of got a nobel peace prize but why did Obama so to me it is meaningless.

interesting

das stink mon said:
gotta be true..J Edgar Hoover said so

Lol, perfect reply bro!!!!

It's amazing how stupid some people are when it comes to believing things.

wholesaler57 said:
Wonder why he did not practice what he preached? Oh well, we can overlook minor discretions in order to make a martyr I guess.

I don't know if Martin "preached' monogamy but as a pastor he's expected to follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread