Mom and son cuck dad

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date
Hey Infreak,

irfreak700 said:
Hey Custer — Honestly, you'll be relieved to know that I meant no offense to those over 30. I myself, happen to be well past that year. Hell, I now find 45 year old women attractive, something I thought (long ago), that I would never say.

Truth is, I was writing that story from my 11 year old self point of view. I know that sounds like bullshit, but wait...

I grew up in the 70's. ....

No problem.... I was joking, attempting to be facetious once again. And I do remember the '70's well. Interesting and intense times, for sure....

I've been enjoying reading your stories, which are good and well written. I hope you'll keep it up.

Best regards—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
irfreak, your story is absolutely believeable, because I don't think anyone could make this up. I consider this a classic cuckold situation, in which the husband was powerless to keep his wife from fucking with other guys, and even though he may have suffered from it, he still seemed to get a certain amount of pleasure too.

The most outrageous part is that you, the son, was there to see it all! Most women do their sport-fucking away from their kids. I can certainly understand why you would have had fuck-thoughts about your mother, given the circumstances.

How did all this affect your adult life, and your life of fucking then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Response to Son_of_John

Hi Son_of_John,

By the way, your name sounds biblical, it freaks me out when I see it. Anyway, you asked:

How did all this affect your adult life, and your life of fucking then?

To be honest, the biggest causality has been my self-esteem. Not just in my sex life, but in all aspects of my life - my career for instance. I do regret that - and I continue to work on changing it.

But oddly enough, I don't regret the sexual aspect. I am a single guy, but I love cuckolding. Honest to God, my ex-fiancee cheated on me in the middle of our relationship, and when I used to fuck her, I imagined her fucking the other guy. In fact, he would still call her in the middle of the night for a "booty call", while I was fucking her - and that got me even hotter! I loved it when her cellphone rang at 2 am on a Friday night.

I would even make her tell me about her experiences fucking him while I fingered her pussy during foreplay. She knew it got me off, because she could feel my hard-on pressing against her thigh. Completely true stories.

But here's another part of the truth that I can't understand. In real life sex, I have been the Bull. I have fucked at least three women in front of or with knowledge of their husbands/boyfriend.

So, in a nutshell, that is where I am right now in life.

Reactions: cynful
Mom and Dad cuck son

robandkate said:
When I was young I found my dad's stash of nude pictures of my mom. I was so turned on that I jacked off every chance I got while looking at them.

Some were demure, pin-up type poses, but the ones I liked best were pictures of my mom posed like a total *****. I had no idea she could spread her legs apart that far! In my favorite pictures she was even spreading her cunt open for dad's camera.

Just like me ... and there where pictures of Them having intercourse as well. After this i really wanted to be with Her but of cause i didn't dare to tell Her. And besides i knew that my peenie is much to tiny so i knew that He is Her Bull and i was meant to be a "cucky" for the rest of my live. So i chose another way out of the oedipal triangle and became the true little sissy i am now.

And i'd bet that unconsciously conditions like mine are one of the main reasons why a "man" wants to become a cuckold.

I feel you are right Somone

And i'd bet that unconsciously conditions like mine are one of the main reasons why a "man" wants to become a cuckold.
PHP:

I know this is a very touchy subject and most are not even willing to talk about it. Many things influence our lives, and being born with a small wee wee has an everlasting effect. So many will not accept what they are and get depressed, spend a fortune on worthless advertisments to make the cock bigger. The small cock, is only a symptum, as is small hands and I bet is we had a poll we would find few of us sissies care much for sports. Femine clothes are prettier and sexy and panties just feel so nice.
Sissies that were born by Hot Women in some ways are the luckiest, because the hot mother knew what her son(sissy) was to be and prepared the sissie for it. Being a sissie is not bad at all, and I would not change is I had the chance, and of course we desire cock in our mouths and in our ass pussy, but we desire the hot dominating woman we visualized our mothers to be.

Attachments

• 3821.jpg
    3821.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 932
  • ID39412_42.jpg
    ID39412_42.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,059
  • 6a47.jpg
    6a47.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 921
IR - bull?

IR,

I'd be very interested in hearing some of the bull stories.

B

tiny cocks

mimi27406 said:
I know this is a very touchy subject and most are not even willing to talk about it. Many things influence our lives, and being born with a small wee wee has an everlasting effect. So many will not accept what they are and get depressed, spend a fortune on worthless advertisments to make the cock bigger.

Oh mimi, you are absolutely right!

This is a touchy subject indeed but if W/we are really truthful W/we all know that this gossip about the irrelevance of the Cock's size is just nonsense! Women simply need a real Cock that is big enough to fill up Their Vagina! And if a boy realizes that he is born with a tiny clitty instead of a Cock he has only two choices to live his life: either he accepts that he is meant to be a sissy or he strives to live in the Male role and accepts that he will never be able to come up to the Women's legitimate expectations anyway.

mimi27406 said:
Sissies that were born by Hot Women in some ways are the luckiest, because the hot mother knew what her son(sissy) was to be and prepared the sissie for it. Being a sissie is not bad at all, and I would not change is I had the chance, and of course we desire cock in our mouths and in our ass pussy, but we desire the hot dominating woman we visualized our mothers to be.

Yes, i can't agree more with you: my own Mommy knew and i'm just too glad that She decided to show me my true calling!

To have a hot Woman for a Mother is indeed the best basis for a happy sissy life! A Mother who is hot enough to be truthful with Her own needs will realize that Her tiny son will never be able to satisfy a real Woman like Her. And if She wants to make sure that he is able to become happy She will know that She will have to prepare him for his meant position and will help him to feel comfortable with being a sissy and submissive. And of cause She will help him to feel comfortable with being under the control of a hot and dominating Woman!

mimi27406 said:
The small cock, is only a symptum, as is small hands and I bet is we had a poll we would find few of us sissies care much for sports. Femine clothes are prettier and sexy and panties just feel so nice.

And once again you are so right: of cause i know that i just have a tiny clitty but what is even more important is that i like lingerie and make up and high heels or cooking and sewing so much more than for example football or any big car. And if i see a real Man with big muscels and a huge and throbbing Cock i don't want to be like Him but i want to see Him having intercourse with my Wife and Mistress and to lick both Them clean after it... Yes, i am really happy as a little sissy and i have to thank my Mommy that today i don't want to be anything else!

Your both sick

sickos

jojo4017 said:
Your both sick

not sick sweety - just sissies! :rolleyes:

And you? Are you plain vanilla and just accidently into this forum and especially this threat?

Son of John said:
This thread has opened-up the question "Should parents fuck in front of their kids?" I believe the answer depends on the situation and the relationship of the boy to his parents to begin with.

I disagree with the concept here but will say that I experienced it not by their choice. ay too young and cant help to think it influenced me to be where I'm at. maybe good maybe not

love it good times

I have a wife and daughter. ready to change family photo

The ONE good thing about incest is it's kept in the family!

My wife and me have an open cucold relashionship.
My son (really mine) is now a cuckold (even much more than me, in terms of humiliation, which isn't easy) and tells me that he is happy to emulates me and that anyway it's my fault;
His sister (likely not my real daughter) is more like her mother and humiliates her boy friend, her brother and me (or most of the time simply ignore me or call me "your cuck" when speaking of me to my mother..in front of her friends...

docil4all said:
My wife and me have an open cucold relashionship.
My son (really mine) is now a cuckold (even much more than me, in terms of humiliation, which isn't easy) and tells me that he is happy to emulates me and that anyway it's my fault;
His sister (likely not my real daughter) is more like her mother and humiliates her boy friend, her brother and me (or most of the time simply ignore me or call me "your cuck" when speaking of me to my mother..in front of her friends...

That's hot!

I have learned that there are all kinds of "combinations" of "who fucks whom", and do not want to judge any of them as being "unnatural". I will admit that family situations in which fathers fuck daughters or sons fuck mothers are about as extreme as it gets, though.

When I was young, I had no inclination, nor knowledge of such things. But when I was older I learned that many of my friends had fucked their sisters, and after I married, my wife admitted to me that she had given her brother his first fuck.

It took a while for me to adjust to this bit of "news" and it definitely affected my relationship with him. He had never seemed to like me, and now I understood why. He felt that I had taken-away "his" pussy!

The real damage was that my wife was really "fucked-up" by such experiences and spent the rest of the years we were married trying to find a way to deal with it all, including giving fucks to lots of other men, including my best friend.

Reactions: tomcollins
Not sure what to make of this, wether true or not! Good tho.

I wonder how many times this has happened??

HTML:
When I was 11 years old, I developed a huge crush on my Mom. She was in her late 20's then and still hot. In fact, my bedroom overlooked our back patio, where I would often spy on her sun bathing. My mom was the girl in the neighborhood all the women secretly hated and all the guys wanted to fuck. She loved to flirt. And I loved to watch her tease other men in front of my dad. By this time, I was starting to realize that my dad secretly enjoyed it too.
Some of us had hot mothers, and we adored them. So true the other mothers, unless they were hot, did not care for them, but the fathers did, and yes all the boys in the neighborhood.

I wonder whether the frank converstation or the togetherness had more to do with your outlook.

Attachments

• 75dd34605afbd9928cb1930fca674177.jpg
    75dd34605afbd9928cb1930fca674177.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 750
aedipus rex

This subject is as old as time. Greek mythology had a tale about Aedipus. He was prophesysed to kill his father and marry his mother. The parents sent him to be raised elsewhere but he came back and unknowingly fulfilled the prophesy.
still a hot topic