• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mom daughter

• Thread starterJoeyshowwalter
  • Start date

Joeyshowwalter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2022
Daughter has been interested in joint the lifestyle

• Love
Reactions: Maygin, BBCAZazel, pamalcala and 12 others
That's hot!! I would love to fuck your wife and daughter. Either together or seperate. It's my biggest fantasy to fuck a mom/daughter duo. 🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: pamalcala, lyx2lic, Subsforfun and 4 others
Joeyshowwalter said:
Yeah so why no pics?

Reactions: franklyhorny and lindasmaster
Joeyshowwalter said:
I've been wanting to fuck a mother/daughter combo for a long time now. Good for your daughter! We need more sluts like her. :)

Reactions: franklyhorny and Raysclick
Joeyshowwalter said:
mmmm never had a mother daughter combo.. Bring them to Florida i will make sure they both have a very good hard time. Where they both scream out my name as they explode over my big cock

Reactions: franklyhorny
if real, mothers & daughters sharing their sex lives, or lovers, is as hot as it gets.

why no pictures?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Jeffuk
What state you in I love my daughter play

Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and BWCOrson
Joeyshowwalter said:
Does this mean that she’s growing concern mfotable being or acting like a slutwives? Even if others are not (in her social sphere)? Because that can be a hurdle.

For example, for a year when I was about 30, I was in Salt Lake City. I dated a hot, tall redhead who was 18 years and 13 months old. Yeah. Barely 19.

She was going to BYU, about an hour South of SLC, owned by the Mormon Church. But she was a high sexed and multi-orgasmic woman. She had strong needs! She was pleasing her Dad by going there, while acting more like her mom, a rebel spirit (who put her oldest daughter on birth control pills at 16). But the honor code at the ”Y” held no sex before marriage — or she could get booted out!

What to do? Well, to be exact, the Church encourages sexual pleasure between husband and wife. God’s Gift and all that. And it wasn’t exactly SEX that was prohibited as much as it was intercourse.

I’d met her during the summer in our home state, before her sophomore year began and just before I was to move to Utah. I didn’t know how our dating and hot new sex life would go, once there.

In time, over month, I got too ignored by her, so I started dating new women in SLC. What was going on?
Well, I’d bought her a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator early on. Six months later, it broke! She whined to me.

I fgured she needed sex three times a day! I’ve always bought my new GFs a new vibrator. But Kristine was the only one to wear it out! She loved sex completely, as much as she adored me.

Kristine was the “s expert” to her naive, virgin marrying GFs. For instance, they'd ask, you mean my husband will not give me all the pleasures I need? No, she’d reply. Not even mos!

Id surprise Kristine, but two thing kept her secretive about her sex lifestylers. First, she was dodging her LDS minders who tracked her church attendance. Or rather her non-attendance because she might spend Saturday night and Sunday morning with me or a GF. Or...with her other BFs! She did not discuss or disclose this aspect of her very active sex life to me. But it was obvious...after she’d caught me with a dinner date with a new woman in SLC!

The situation was this: she kept a stable of new and older BFs busy at BYU for convenience and sexual relie.
These young horny men were too fearful to Fuck her. (FEAR of getting thrown out of the Y, being an ingrained limit!) Thus, Mutual oral sex was their primary sex play.

I was her older man for alcohol (also prohibited at BYU, not to add weed) and for fun fucking times — which she really needed!

In other words, she was a closet slut — who didn’t like the term, but nonetheless definitely defined it — and we enjoyed the de facto sex sharing lifestyle.

Now, back to Joey. And his wife and life with his daughter.

What advantages does your daughter find attractive to the LS? More variety? More attention? More independence? Or maybe the adventure and exploring involved?

Or maybe she see’s the benefits of being more adult, like her folks? Instead of fumbling into it, like me and my young GF in Utah?

E5224126-D2F8-49DE-9F16-018637B35E12.jpeg 85A5CF3A-655C-4C1F-85BA-9F194FCE940D.jpeg 69C13BD8-A62A-4ACD-BC61-F1E5976BA74C.jpeg 7858D1EF-053D-4180-8052-04EBEBD9B6F6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, Flcpl, HornyCouplee and 4 others
CTWifeBlackCockSlut said:
Yes that sounds very horny, if daughter thinking about the lifestyle.

Reactions: franklyhorny, nelssim and BWCOrson
Nothing bertter than dad sharing

Reactions: franklyhorny
SDlatinobull said:
That's hot!! I would love to fuck your wife and daughter. Either together or seperate. It's my biggest fantasy to fuck a mom/daughter duo. 🔥🔥
That's one of my biggest fantasies and desires as well...to fuck a mom/daughter combination.

Reactions: VeteranBull, Jeffuk and franklyhorny
SDlatinobull said:
That's one of my biggest fantasies and desires as well...to fuck a mom/daughter combination.

Reactions: Jeffuk, Subsforfun and VeteranBull
това може да се направи, докато има желаещи хора, аз и майка ми сме готови

PhotoFix_1681127449948.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hornyhubb, redback, franklyhorny and 1 other person
marinikol said:
this can be done as long as there are people willing, me and my mother are ready
Well get with it! Don't waste time! Do it and enjoy .

Reactions: Subsforfun
This would be wild

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Wifeexposer said:
I've been wanting to fuck a mother/daughter combo for a long time now. Good for your daughter! We need more sluts like her. :)
I want to see both get fucked.then eat cum out of both pussy and asshole

Users who are viewing this thread