Monster Cock Milking at Hospital

• Thread startermoony1
  • Start date

moony1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2010
I am an assistant to nurse's at a hospital I work at and basically "clean up" patients who are unable to help themselves being they are elderly or injured.
I am 42 and widowed and have been surfing your site for the past year on and off and have been a black cock fanatic having not yet dated or fucked a black man until a few months after this meeting.
This particular instance had me completely in awe and the OMFG "look" on my face that night late at the hospital that eventually led to a hand job that night and "date" down the road as this patient recovered. This patient was a tall black man in his late 40's and was injured in a car accident. Normally the patients I take care of are elderly and I do not see many this age. He could barely move but was insistent on getting out of bed to use the restroom.
Not being able to use his arms due to fractures he had to sit down on a mobile toilet seat to pee which basically looks like a tall chair with a bowl beneath that patients sit back on and normally take a shit in. This patient although in pain knew what he was doing to "catch my eye"!!!
I helped him to the chair and he sat down...as I was positioning the bowl beneath I cast my eyes on the largest cock I have seen in my entire life! OMG! as he sat down his cock and balls dangled below the toilet seat. This cock was close to 8-9 inches soft and swung like a rope hanging straight down. He started to pee and I have to tell you the piss came streaming out like liquid being dropped out of one of those large straws from sonic drive in!
I kneeled in amazement and watched as this huge black organ drained out urine. What happened next could cost me my job had anyone been present...he told me that he could really use a handjob and I started to shake thinking about the excitement...I agreed and lubed up this monster and began to milk him right there! It grew and became hard as I pulled and tugged this cock. It wanted to grow straight up but I would not allow it as it became fully hard with me holding it down as much as I could.
This piece of equipment was over a foot long and as I worshipped it with my tiny hands it finally blew cum! Oh how exciting for myself and this hot gentleman who would rock my world later down the road!
More to come!

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice and mwfofnudistcouple
Tell more... much more.

My Asian wife just became a nurse and this is exactly what I'm hoping happens to my wife. You must tell more. What happened the first time he fucked you? Any future encounters?

moony1 said:
I am an assistant to nurse's at a hospital I work at and basically "clean up" patients who are unable to help themselves being they are elderly or injured.
I am 42 and widowed and have been surfing your site for the past year on and off and have been a black cock fanatic having not yet dated or fucked a black man until a few months after this meeting.
This particular instance had me completely in awe and the OMFG "look" on my face that night late at the hospital that eventually led to a hand job that night and "date" down the road as this patient recovered. This patient was a tall black man in his late 40's and was injured in a car accident. Normally the patients I take care of are elderly and I do not see many this age. He could barely move but was insistent on getting out of bed to use the restroom.
Not being able to use his arms due to fractures he had to sit down on a mobile toilet seat to pee which basically looks like a tall chair with a bowl beneath that patients sit back on and normally take a shit in. This patient although in pain knew what he was doing to "catch my eye"!!!
I helped him to the chair and he sat down...as I was positioning the bowl beneath I cast my eyes on the largest cock I have seen in my entire life! OMG! as he sat down his cock and balls dangled below the toilet seat. This cock was close to 8-9 inches soft and swung like a rope hanging straight down. He started to pee and I have to tell you the piss came streaming out like liquid being dropped out of one of those large straws from sonic drive in!
I kneeled in amazement and watched as this huge black organ drained out urine. What happened next could cost me my job had anyone been present...he told me that he could really use a handjob and I started to shake thinking about the excitement...I agreed and lubed up this monster and began to milk him right there! It grew and became hard as I pulled and tugged this cock. It wanted to grow straight up but I would not allow it as it became fully hard with me holding it down as much as I could.
This piece of equipment was over a foot long and as I worshipped it with my tiny hands it finally blew cum! Oh how exciting for myself and this hot gentleman who would rock my world later down the road!
More to come!
I'm not a nurse but know exactly what you mean. Blush I experienced such surprise