• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"moolie" Cock

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
I was born and raised in New York City in an Italian-American community where "they call blacks "moolies" which is a derivative from "melenzane" which means eggplant. Anyway long story short one of my exes Gabriella (Your typical beautiful, skinny but curvy, crazy, Italian, 19 year old Beautician) She use to be super racist planted the seed for my cuckold fetish.
One time we were in a club and she was dancing by herself i was at the bar getting drinks and some black guy came up to her and said something to her, she flipped out and tried to get me to fight the guy "that Moolie over there said he has something for my fat ass" i said "who gives a fuck" there was millions of guys that hit on her i couldn't fight them all. I didn't defend her this time and she went fuckin nuts the whole ride home "I can't believe you let that moolie disrespect me, some tuff guy you are. Maybe next time ill see what he has for MY FAT ASS!!! you know what they say about them right!? that they have huge black cocks!!!" ......those were the magic words, my cock jumped like never before and everytime i fucked her after that moment i fantasized about that "moolie" (no disrespect) fuckin the shit out of my italian slut girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread