• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More Asian Wife

• Thread starterShanghaisub
  • Start date

Shanghaisub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2012
Enjoy abusing her .. tell me about it, cum tributes and comments welcome. You are doing her behind my back

Attachments

• image04a.jpg
    image04a.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 720
she looks shy BUT hot. more 2 show ??

More to show but not clear

What do you think? How would you use her and abuse her, whilst I am in the closet?

Attachments

• PL_PID_1354855438065.jpg
    PL_PID_1354855438065.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 247
  • PL_PID_1354855438067.jpg
    PL_PID_1354855438067.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 1602AA.jpg
    1602AA.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 1603AA.jpg
    1603AA.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 284
Id bend her over and fuck her bare doggy, with her dress still on, real hard so you can hear her being violated

Reactions: hikawade
I'd spank that ass hard so she screams while I'm giving it to her.

gunsmcduff said:
Id bend her over and fuck her bare doggy, with her dress still on, real hard so you can hear her being violated

Then stick your huge dick in her mouth and skull fuck her, I can do nothing but her her gasp, and gurgle while she says No No and you say Take It Bitch. Slap her tits too

Shanghaisub said:
Then stick your huge dick in her mouth and skull fuck her, I can do nothing but her her gasp, and gurgle while she says No No and you say Take It Bitch. Slap her tits too

Yea pretty much :cool: send her back to you all covered in cum like a real slut

Yes would like to see a muscle guy like you fuck her really hard, ripping her dress open, holding her down, hurting her with your cock

I think she would love a well hung, fit bull to satisfy her as a BF, or as one of a stable of studs to fuck her properly when she needs it.

You should encourage her to date Western guys, by herself, so she can surrender herself completely and intimately... Maybe later you can lap their cum cum from her pussy.

Do you think she's up to the challenge?

Are you?

I am sure I would like to be tied to a chair and ****** to watch her being violated in every way, by muscle guys one after the other

• Love
nice

she has beautiful lips love to have sucking my cock while taking a big black cock

I first noticed your hot little piece of tail from the back as she faced the counter in a coffee shop. Though taken with the well shaped legs and ass, I hadn't seen her face. It was evident she was struggling with a large package from a clothing store while trying to pay for her coffee. I stood from my seat, went over and handed payment to the older lady behind the counter. It was then I first saw those full lips and knew immediately where those were made to be planted.

Mid-afternoon, the shop was near empty. The pickup was almost spontaneous, unexpected by either, but perfect in its simplicity and mutual understanding.

She seemed to blush all the way down to the middle of her chest and said, "Thank you, sir, you didn't have to do that." I replied, "If you knew me you would know that I do what I want." I sensed something special was happening from her timid reply, "I'm not really used to that."

Still she didn't capitulate, struggling around her package in an effort to reach payment to hand back to me. Her hand in her purse, I closed my large, rugged hand around her small, delicate wrist and squeezed, firmly, saying, "I do what I want." There seemed no resistance in her arm, or in her whole body for that matter. No pulling back, no rising off her heels and onto the balls of her feet, just a subservient compliance as this previously unknown man grasped her dainty wrist. Her gaze was down in the direction of the purse. In a half whisper impossible to hear were it not for watching those pretty lips move, she said, "I want you to do what you want." Her wrist still in my grasp, and squeezing hard enough to guarantee my meaning was not misunderstood, I said with resolve, "WHAT I WANT."

Still looking down and just as quietly as before, I saw those lips say, "What you want." Then raising those eyes to look into mine, she followed up with, "WHATEVER you want."

"This is the last time you ever look me in the eyes, understood?" I said. She held her gaze attempting to assure herself she wasn't making a horrible mistake. She was out on the edge, and she knew it.

Still holding eye contact and speaking as if making an oath, those lips turned up in a slight, uncertain smile, "What you want, whatever you want. I await instruction." With that, she diverted her eyes toward the floor.

Tit on show

Suck on this

Attachments

• image08.jpg
    image08.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 250
lol? photoshop? Is that even really your wife? : )

Image0586.jpg
Here is her tit for real

IMG_1598.jpg

More nipple slip

1600A.jpg

nice little asian slut would love to suck on her tits and slide my cock inside her and feel the warmth of her body heat

Looks like a tranny to me.

Users who are viewing this thread