• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More exciting with black men

• Thread starteramaze my wife
  • Start date

amaze my wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2005
Just from outward physical appearances, my wife and I could possibly be viewed as a cuckold couple or at least a couple with cuckold potential. She is a 5' 10" tall(6' 2" in heels), busty 38DD, sexy-looking, loud and proud amazon lady, while I am a small 5' 7" passive man who wears glasses. Underneath our exterior is a hot, sexually, and physically dominant wife who at times needs something quite a bit more in the bedroom than her submissive and voyeuristic little husband with his 4.5 inch endowment can offer.

There isn't much question my wife is "way too much woman" for me to handle in the sexual sense. Since my admission of that fact to her, we have successully played in the cuckold lifestyle over the years with several men, both white and black, who we almost always met through personal ads, where everything is pretty much known and understood up front. Although there is a definite stimulating aspect to the initial in-person meeting of such relationships, it cannot match the spontaniety and excitement of a chance meeting with someone we have never previously known.
My wife and I both find it can often can be stimulating and even thrilling when a tall, well-built man, no matter what his color, is in our presence and perhaps only has an inkling of the dynamics of our sexual relationship. This most often happens when we are out in public at a bar, dance club, or party. If my wife is wearing high heels and a short skirt, and acting the sexy, lusty, busty wife towering over me, her little passive husband, it can attract a lot of attention. We are always at the very least amused when those dynamics attract the attention of a tall, well-built man, who cannot help himself and suddenly interacts with us in some way, perhaps eventually flirting with my wife in a humorous or even brazen manner right in front of me.

But nothing is as exciting when that man happens to be a tall, muscular, and handsome black gentleman. We have been in these situations over the years and we find it particularly stimulating in a controlled and comfortable social setting. Instead of just being amused, as we sometimes are with certain white fellows, we have often been delightfully amazed by the "giant" black men and how sexually titillating such an interaction can be with them. In the course of our conversations with them, we have concluded that black men are much more prone to correctly guess the nature of our sexual relationship than white men by their manner and approach with us. As a rule, they have a more dominant, confident, and self-assuredness about them than their white counterparts, yet they are normally polite and understanding with my wife and me. Even on the rare occassions when they have become physically aggressive with my wife, they always did it so in a humorous and gentle way that did not scare us. They have not been obnoxious, crude, and physically threatening as white men have been to us on several occassions. Where we have walked away in disgust, if not shock, from such men, we have never been so turned off or frightened by a black man that we moved on and ended the conversation and encounter.

Truthfully, the vast majority of the time, because of the social pressures and restrictions my wife and I face with business and other acquaintances often being in the same enviornment, these interactions, no matter what the man's color, don't go much further than the flirting stages. They become a source of fantasy for my wife and me as we discuss and imagine what might have happened in different circumstances. But the rare times these encounters have gone further and fantasy indeed became a reality, it has been with a black man and not a white man.

It can be a very provocative and even a powder keg situation when you have a tall, busty, sexually dominant wife with a small-sized, sexually submissive, under-endowed husband, and suddenly a tall, large, dominant well-hung man, no matter what his color, comes into their presence and interacts with them. But from our experiences in these situations, my wife and I feel the titillating excitement of it is greater and the possiblities of a positive and amazing sexual encounter happening are more likely when that fellow is a black gentleman.

What an ass, are you just trying to "build the number pos posts" so you don't have to be a junior member anmore???

Who would honestly care about being a junior member?

Why else would he be posting to no less than 15 posts from 2006????.

it's retarded yeah
but there isn't actually anything new or exciting here being posted on a daily basis, either

a7777

o0o0o

It is perfectly fine for 'junior' 'members' to 'sing from the rooftops...unless they have allowed a lover to cage their 'bird'.

MacNfries said:
Congratulations, no0of-j, for reviving a 6 year old thread ... :p

Usually ONLY the originator of the thread can revive the thread after it is that old. So, this week, you are assigned "bathroom cleaning" duty. Mac :)

==========

thank god ...i was getting really tired of those filthy cuck toilet
bowls

Users who are viewing this thread