• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More from the Slut

• Thread starterSoft John
  • Start date

Soft John

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2007
The Slut has ordered me to send you more, she just loves the attention. I am a little biased because I am he's but isn't she wonderfull.

I love to lick her ass,while I wank my little cock off and she let's me do it in front of her men sometimes.

Attachments

• My Slut.jpg
    My Slut.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,145
  • the Slut 2.jpg
    the Slut 2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,437
  • new 1.JPG
    new 1.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 733
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Hot Wife!!!

She is hotttt.... fantastic, relaxed spread shot...and she had great nipples... Congrats

look at the nipples on that bitch!
fantastic!

Very Hot

I am not lying to anyone when I say I would love to suck those big ass nipples and suck her pussy so dry she could use it for a power puff.:D :p :D :p okdeacon

I'd love to suck on those nipples.

I'd love to fuk her Ass,then her mouth and unload all over her face,And yeah they are some chewable ,suckable huge nips..:D

You have a hott wife there mate and you get to enjoy all of her assets, :)

Suck a lovely *****.

Ellington333

I'd Love To Shove My 8 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock Down Her Throat And Fuck Her Mouth Good While You Beat Your Little Prick - She Looks Like She Loves Sucking Big Black Cocks - After I Would Fuck Her In The Ass Cause I Know That What She Likes - And After I Shot A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into It - You Could Lick It Out While I Make Her Suck Clean My Shit And Cum-covered Cock - After I Would Fuck That Big Nigger Fucked Cunt Of Hers And Shoot Loads Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into Her Belly

Users who are viewing this thread