• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More Humiliating to the husband?

• Thread starterihaveonenut1
  • Start date

ihaveonenut1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2007
Which do you cucks/bulls/wives think would be more potentially hurtful to the cuck?

My wife fucking a current coworker (boss or direct report) OR fucking an ex boyfriend of hers?

thanks!

Hurtful .... the boyfriend because it would indicate to him that his wife still had affectionate feelings for her old bou

Embarrassing .... the coworkers, as every day he went to work he would hear the idle whispers, jokes, snickers, and laughs

Fucking the ex would be the most hurtful.

Oh I have many times fantasized about her fucking her ex. He is such a bastard. One reason she left him was that he was rough with her. After her and I got together, I would imagine her fucking him in the bed we now shared. I'd love to suck his cum from her pussy.

Reactions: purplejoys
My wife cucked me about 6 months after we were married and she did it with her ex husband. She missed his 10" cock, he was a white guy. She was going over to his place to "settle" items from the divorce. She left him because he was a jerk but missed his cock. Sex had just about stopped and I confronted her. Susan admitted she was fucking him and told me to get used to it. Once it was in the open she spent weekends with him and he began to see her at our home, fucking her in our bed and letting me clean up. Sex was rare for us then and one day she told me she was pregnant, I was afraid to ask. Our daughter resembles his family more then mine so I guess I know who's baby she is

Reactions: purplejoys
That is very hot. i think that is the ultimate in cuckolding. You are a lucky man. Worship her!

When I read about fucking the ex I shivered and got goose bumps then I got hard... just because that is exactly what my wife has done to me a few years back. She already was a hotwife when she started to fuck an ex boyfriend WHITHOUT my permission. Then I had a veto to any guy my wife wanted to fuck. Thesedays I am more secure and she is allowed to fuck anyone she likes, even if I don't like or approve them. Back back a few years that wasn't the case. I had to "ok" the guy.
Well, she "thought" that I ok:d her ex boyfriend that she knows I hate, and he hates me also, mostly because his exgirlfriend became my wife....
He is now married and their affair was very hurting to me menthally, even if I was turned on when she came home and told me about the great sex they had.
I realise that she just says she thinks I ok:d him because she would otherwise admit to cheating. But that is not the main thing here, the worst for me is that she said that she fell for him again and that she thought about how life would be with him instead of me. She admitted that she still loved him and that she would like to be with him again. I asked her if she would just throw away her life with me and the children to be with him and she didn't answer yes or no, just that he was now married and happy and wasn't interested in her more than for sex and that it could never be the two of them. I asked her for a yes or no if she would leave me for him if he wanted and again she said that he is happy married and that he would never ask for her to do that, that he was happy just fucking her.
When I pressed her for a yes or no she said yes, she would leave me if he wanted that. I was crushed and we had a major crisis in our marriage because of that. During those 3-4 months she never once stopped fucking him or her hotwife activites. That wasn't the cause of our problems she said, oh really? and that I needed to work with my jealousy and we needed to accept that we could not go back to the way it was before she became a hotwife just because I didn't like her ex boyfriend.

These days she says that she was out of control and just madly in love and would never leave me now, but that she would have done it if he wanted her to back then. But she also says that she would probably be crawling back to me in 6 months and beg for forgivness since it is me she wants to continue to share her life with.

Very hot

drmuffy said:
My wife cucked me about 6 months after we were married and she did it with her ex husband. She missed his 10" cock, he was a white guy. She was going over to his place to "settle" items from the divorce. She left him because he was a jerk but missed his cock. Sex had just about stopped and I confronted her. Susan admitted she was fucking him and told me to get used to it. Once it was in the open she spent weekends with him and he began to see her at our home, fucking her in our bed and letting me clean up. Sex was rare for us then and one day she told me she was pregnant, I was afraid to ask. Our daughter resembles his family more then mine so I guess I know who's baby she is

Users who are viewing this thread